It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Ghildrean: I'm not sure but I think that yesterday there were 546 games in the catalogue, but now there are 545 games. Could somebody confirm or deny it?
545 for the catalogue is the (currently) correct number.
Alone in the Dark: A New Nightmare does not show any Pre-Rendered/CGI cutscenes which iis detrimental to the story and experiance.

Sacrifice has crashing issues I remember installing it in my bros desktop and it sometimes crash and the game turns off on its own,
Elmofongo: Alone in the Dark: A New Nightmare does not show any Pre-Rendered/CGI cutscenes which iis detrimental to the story and experiance.

Sacrifice has crashing issues I remember installing it in my bros desktop and it sometimes crash and the game turns off on its own,
Write to Support about those kind of issues, send in your DxDiag, and we'll see what we can do :D.
Elmofongo: Alone in the Dark: A New Nightmare does not show any Pre-Rendered/CGI cutscenes which iis detrimental to the story and experiance.

JudasIscariot: Write to Support about those kind of issues, send in your DxDiag, and we'll see what we can do :D.
I never sent a support before in this site, is it as easy as creating a topic?
JudasIscariot: Write to Support about those kind of issues, send in your DxDiag, and we'll see what we can do :D.
Elmofongo: I never sent a support before in this site, is it as easy as creating a topic?
Just follow this link:

http://www.gog.com/support
"Pinball Gold Pack - Release has various issues, and it seems largely incomplete, including, missing CD audio tracks. "
The CD Audio issue is fixed.

"Heroes of Might & Magic II - DOS version. "

The Win95 version is now included as a bonus so this too is fixed.

"Battle Isle Platinum - Incubation and Wilderness are bugged versions."

This is most definitely fixed as of today :D.
JudasIscariot: "Pinball Gold Pack - Release has various issues, and it seems largely incomplete, including, missing CD audio tracks. "

*Wow* the GOG support seems to be on a roll :D
let's use it: what about Dungeon Keeper II?

2 issues:
- buggy version: recruitment bug (http://www.gog.com/forum/dungeon_keeper_series/recruitment_bug_dk2) -> solution available, map fixes
- Inferior version broken AI in version 1.7 (http://www.gog.com/forum/dungeon_keeper_series/dungeon_keeper_ii_version_deiscussion) -> only know solution up to now is the older 1.51 or 1.3 version, maybe add the vanilla 1.3 to the extras and give the choice to the gamers whcih version they use
JudasIscariot: "Pinball Gold Pack - Release has various issues, and it seems largely incomplete, including, missing CD audio tracks. "

how about Alone in the Dark?
Lords of the Realm?
Castles?
Realms of Arkania?
Capitalism?
Earthworm Jim?

Just a reminder :) All the issues can easily be found in the subforums

shaddim: *Wow* the GOG support seems to be on a roll :D
let's use it: what about Dungeon Keeper II?

2 issues:
- buggy version: recruitment bug (http://www.gog.com/forum/dungeon_keeper_series/recruitment_bug_dk2) -> solution available, map fixes
- Inferior version broken AI in version 1.7 (http://www.gog.com/forum/dungeon_keeper_series/dungeon_keeper_ii_version_deiscussion) -> only know solution up to now is the older 1.51 or 1.3 version, maybe add the vanilla 1.3 to the extras and give the choice to the gamers whcih version they use
You'd be better off getting in contact with us via our Support link as I personally don't have all the info at hand and I wouldn't want to mislead you by accident. Really, Support here *works*, after all, why do you think we are fixing these issues? Because they were reported :D.

damien: how about Alone in the Dark?
Lords of the Realm?
Castles?
Realms of Arkania?
Capitalism?
Earthworm Jim?

While the subforums are awesome, the best way is still to write to use about a particular issue or set of issues. Thanks :D.
Post edited April 17, 2013 by JudasIscariot
damien: how about Alone in the Dark?
Lords of the Realm?
Castles?
Realms of Arkania?
Capitalism?
Earthworm Jim?

JudasIscariot: While the subforums are awesome, the best way is still to write to use about a particular issue or set of issues. Thanks :D.
I have just written to the support for Alone in the Dark 1+2+3 and will wait for a response. I'll do the same for other games once I see this will really be fixed :)

Here is what I have written to the support:

I write as per Judas' advise on http://www.gog.com/forum/general/gog_games_missing_content_broken_games_incomplete_version_variations_etc/post145 with the hope that you can add better versions of Alone in the Dark 1+2+3. Original version of these games are much superior to the CD version offered on GOG and I would really appreciate if you could offer the original versions as a bonus content. There are also various issues with the quality of the manuals, missing bonus content for the third game.

There have been threads on the relevant subforum over the past several years so I would really appreciate if you could fix the above addressed problems. Here are some of the threads I have been referring.

http://www.gog.com/forum/alone_in_the_dark_series/floppy_version_music

http://www.gog.com/forum/alone_in_the_dark_series/disappointed_with_gog_release
here is the response I received. I will post any updates:

Hello

Thank you for writing, I've forwarded your message to our Product Team, they will investigate if it is possible to add a different version of the game and manuals as bonus contents.

Regards
Where is gamebin? The original post hasn't been updated for a long time...
I don´t know if could be possible but...some games had cool installers (with a music theme,narrative,etc) like fooor example Nox, or Lands of Lore.

Could we expect someday see them,like a flash animation,or video,or something? : ) They were like the prologue of the game.
Love you GOG, but I wanted to bump this to keep things in perspective. You can always improve, and I appreciate that you (especially Judas, for posting here) are willing to continue improving that which is already here.
Rise of the Triad 2013 is not updated to current version, all multiplayer servers are steam version.