It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Seven Kingdoms 2 is missing all the in-game music.

Divine Divinity is missing most of the music in the game. This is an error made by the developer of the game. I'm not sure if or when they are going to fix it.
Sargon: Seven Kingdoms 2 is missing all the in-game music.
That's strange - there's the soundtrack with in-game music available as a goodie.
Post edited January 31, 2013 by SLP2000
Lesuire suit larry collection is missing the Hi-res/SVGA version of Larry 6

King's Quest 1-3 is missing the SCI engined remake of KQ1
Original Police Quest was added.

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_what_did_just_update_thread/post438
Cryostasis has been removed from the catalogue. GOG is working to bring it back. http://www.gog.com/forum/general/cryostasis_removed_from_catalog?staff=yes
Sargon: Seven Kingdoms 2 is missing all the in-game music.
SLP2000: That's strange - there's the soundtrack with in-game music available as a goodie.
Indeed so, but don't ask me why it why it was omitted from the digital release of the game. This is not a very big problem (unlike Divine Divinity) since I assume the music works the same way as in Seven Kingdoms I where the songs are just played from a playlist during the game. You can just play the songs in Winamp while you play the game to get pretty much the same effect, except that there will be no win, lose, menu or mission music.

I haven't listened to this soundtrack yet (I want to save it for when I play the game) but the soundtrack to Seven Kingdoms 1 by the same composer (Bjørn Lynne) is very, very good and a staple for my Civ II, Civ III and Civ IV playlists.
Post edited February 01, 2013 by Sargon
Pinball Gold Pack - Release has various issues, and it seems largely incomplete, including, missing CD audio tracks.

The CD Audio issue is now fixed. I don't know what the "various issues" are but please do write to us about them so we can nail them down, if they haven't been conquered by our intrepid tech team already :D.
JudasIscariot: Pinball Gold Pack - Release has various issues, and it seems largely incomplete, including, missing CD audio tracks.

The CD Audio issue is now fixed. I don't know what the "various issues" are but please do write to us about them so we can nail them down, if they haven't been conquered by our intrepid tech team already :D.
Thanks for continually improving the quality of these releases, even ones that don't well as well as others. :) (although I certainly understand if the bestsellers are the top priority, as that affects the most people)
Sargon: Divine Divinity is missing most of the music in the game. This is an error made by the developer of the game. I'm not sure if or when they are going to fix it.
Is this problem only with the digital (GOG) version, or also in the retail version (I have both)? I presume it is not missing in the retail, otherwise how people would even know any music is missing... :)
Sargon: Divine Divinity is missing most of the music in the game. This is an error made by the developer of the game. I'm not sure if or when they are going to fix it.
timppu: Is this problem only with the digital (GOG) version, or also in the retail version (I have both)? I presume it is not missing in the retail, otherwise how people would even know any music is missing... :)
From what I've read this is supposed to be a problem with all of the digital versions. (An annoying term, are not disc versions versions digital too? It's like organic food. Aren't all food organic?) Including the Steam version which is of a different build than the GOG version. But the disc version, as you said does have all the music and should be the version that is patched the best when you have installed the latest patches for it.
Post edited March 19, 2013 by Sargon
timppu: Is this problem only with the digital (GOG) version, or also in the retail version (I have both)? I presume it is not missing in the retail, otherwise how people would even know any music is missing... :)
As Sargon already said, only in the digital version.
Here is the thread which discusses this topic (specifically the post of a Raze from the developer Larian).
http://www.gog.com/forum/divine_divinity_series/what_are_the_problems_with_gogs_divine_divinity/post43
shaddim: As Sargon already said, only in the digital version.
Here is the thread which discusses this topic (specifically the post of a Raze from the developer Larian).
http://www.gog.com/forum/divine_divinity_series/what_are_the_problems_with_gogs_divine_divinity/post43
Thanks, Seems I'll be playing the retail version, even if it supports max resolution only up to 1024x768.
Post edited March 24, 2013 by timppu
I hope this is the right thread to mention this but there are some folks having a lot of trouble in the RCT forum getting #2 to install and I'm an idiot so I can't help them at all.
Does this qualify as a possible addition to this thread?

http://www.gog.com/forum/might_and_magic_series/mightmagic_vii_music_problem_with_tracks_19_20
I'm not sure but I think that yesterday there were 546 games in the catalogue, but now there are 545 games. Could somebody confirm or deny it?