It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Yepoleb: Userscript is updated and should work with Greasemonkey now. What an awful addon...
What alternative for firefox do you suggest? I installed the script with greasemonkey, and it's not working.
Lokuas: it's not working.
Please read the four posts prior to yours!
Lokuas: it's not working.
Themken: Please read the four posts prior to yours!
Yeah, i saw that. He's not gonna fix it, so I asked if there was a program he recommended.
Yepoleb: Userscript is updated and should work with Greasemonkey now. What an awful addon...
Lokuas: What alternative for firefox do you suggest? I installed the script with greasemonkey, and it's not working.
The script itself is broken, there's no way to work around it unless you fix it directly.
I very much appreciate GOG DB, Yepoleb. I do have a few questions, if I may:

1) Isn't there a link for the DB dumps on the website? I had to look through this thread because I recalled that you mentioned its existence, but others may not know of it.

2) I feel silly for asking this, but I don't seem to find a link from a game's page at GOGDB to the store page at GOG. Not on the title, not on the ID, not on the details/links. I may be overlooking something. Is it a problem on my side?
I can't see the media files either, but that is not important, and would be superfluous if I could jump to see them on GOG's website with a just a click.

Thank you for the fine work.
Gede: 1) Isn't there a link for the DB dumps on the website? I had to look through this thread because I recalled that you mentioned its existence, but others may not know of it.
No there's not, but I like the suggestion, thanks.

Gede: 2) I feel silly for asking this, but I don't seem to find a link from a game's page at GOGDB to the store page at GOG. Not on the title, not on the ID, not on the details/links. I may be overlooking something. Is it a problem on my side?
I can't see the media files either, but that is not important, and would be superfluous if I could jump to see them on GOG's website with a just a click.
I only enabled store links for games that actually have a store page. When the store parsing broke, all games got set to unlisted and the link disappeared. The functionality is still there, it's just broken.
Yepoleb: I only enabled store links for games that actually have a store page.
Sooo... not for games that are part of a bundle? Nor games that were removed from the store? Is that it?
Yepoleb: I only enabled store links for games that actually have a store page.
Gede: Sooo... not for games that are part of a bundle? Nor games that were removed from the store? Is that it?
Yes, because it would be pointless linking to a store page that doesn't exist.
Gede: 1) Isn't there a link for the DB dumps on the website? I had to look through this thread because I recalled that you mentioned its existence, but others may not know of it.
Yepoleb: No there's not, but I like the suggestion, thanks.

Gede: 2) I feel silly for asking this, but I don't seem to find a link from a game's page at GOGDB to the store page at GOG. Not on the title, not on the ID, not on the details/links. I may be overlooking something. Is it a problem on my side?
Yepoleb: I only enabled store links for games that actually have a store page. When the store parsing broke, all games got set to unlisted and the link disappeared. The functionality is still there, it's just broken.
Keep up the good work on your site. The only other thing I notice is that it does not show the prices from the previous end of 2018 GOG sale and any current ones. Can you work on that if possible?
Thanks for providing this useful service.
I have one question though. How do you collect checksum information for game files?

For example, I can see all files and their respective sizes/checksums for any game build.

Does GOG provide an API that can be queried to retrieve such file metadata? Are these metadata accurate?
Admarch: Thanks for providing this useful service.
I have one question though. How do you collect checksum information for game files?

For example, I can see all files and their respective sizes/checksums for any game build.

Does GOG provide an API that can be queried to retrieve such file metadata? Are these metadata accurate?
I'm using the content system API. It should be very accurate, because it's what the client uses to check for file updates. I'll document it when I find the time.

If you want to figure things out yourself, this should be a good starting point: https://content-system.gog.com/products/1240786865/os/windows/builds?generation=2
The meta files are compressed in raw zlib format with a window size of 15.
Yepoleb: I'm using the content system API. It should be very accurate, because it's what the client uses to check for file updates. I'll document it when I find the time.

If you want to figure things out yourself, this should be a good starting point: https://content-system.gog.com/products/1240786865/os/windows/builds?generation=2
The meta files are compressed in raw zlib format with a window size of 15.
Thanks!
Yepoleb: That's been the case for a month already. I know I need to update the site to fix the problems with the new design, but I'm having trouble finding motivation so progress is going slowly.
Thank you for all your hard work.
I see you have done wonderful work with GOGDB. I really love it!

I hope you will again find motivation to fix price history. It would help me a lot.
Maybe look for some programmer who would want to take care for GOGDB with you?
Post edited April 16, 2019 by Xandarien
whoooa How could I missed it ? GREAT WORK!
request a feature; Please
https://www.gog.com/wishlist/site/team_gog_published_linux_sales_statistics
thank you :-)