It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

comradesean: I'm looking at the changelog for Divinity OS 2 and it looks like your update script corrupts all previous entries

gogdb org/product/1584823040#changelog

The new patch name and version name overwrites all previous entries. It maintains version number though
It uses one name for all the entries with the same identifier. Nothing of the history should be lost, you just need to look at the last change to know the value at that time.
I have feature request. Can u add to price history also local price? As you know, Steam db count also every local currencies. This feature for me is very important.

BTW. amazing job with gogdb :)
Not again... :S
xpris: I have feature request. Can u add to price history also local price? As you know, Steam db count also every local currencies. This feature for me is very important.

No, local prices won't be added.
Awesome site. Just so you know, I just added a new feature to Barefoot Essentials to add GOG DB links to GOG's product pages. drmike suggested this feature in the BE topic.

I know that you already have a script for that, but I figured it couldn't hurt to add it to mine too for extra awareness.
Post edited June 14, 2018 by Barefoot_Monkey
Barefoot_Monkey: Awesome site. Just so you know, I just added a new feature to Barefoot Essentials to add GOG DB links to GOG's product pages. drmike suggested this feature in the BE topic.

I know that you already have a script for that, but I figured it couldn't hurt to add it to mine too for extra awareness.
Thanks, I really appreciate that. My script is mostly intended for people who don't already run other scripts, so I was just waiting for the site to be included.
Here's what it looks like on the Game Page with the new version of the Barefoot Essentials.

Thank you, you two. Thank you drmike, as well for requesting this.
Attachments:
xpris: I have feature request. Can u add to price history also local price? As you know, Steam db count also every local currencies. This feature for me is very important.

I know Yepoleb already responded with a non but I wanted to mention that that data isn't part of the API:

https://gogapidocs.readthedocs.io/en/latest/listing.html

They would have to compute the change and then you run into the issue with which exchange rate you use, the current one or a previous one.
drmike: I know Yepoleb already responded with a non but I wanted to mention that that data isn't part of the API:

https://gogapidocs.readthedocs.io/en/latest/listing.html

They would have to compute the change and then you run into the issue with which exchange rate you use, the current one or a previous one.
Not really. The API returns a regionalized price info depending on the contents of the localization cookie you provide to it. That's what MaGog and immi01 do to get the info for this thread. It's a bit of a PITA since you need to query the API as many times as regions you wanna check, and there are a lot of them.
muntdefems: It's a bit of a PITA since you need to query the API as many times as regions you wanna check, and there are a lot of them.
And there's also a wonderful API throttling system in place which might get you a temporary IP ban if you check too many, too fast :)...
Post edited June 14, 2018 by WinterSnowfall
muntdefems: It's a bit of a PITA since you need to query the API as many times as regions you wanna check, and there are a lot of them.
WinterSnowfall: And there's also a wonderful API throttling system in place which might get you a temporary IP ban if you check too many, too fast :)...
True, I forgot about the GOGbear cops. :P
WinterSnowfall: And there's also a wonderful API throttling system in place which might get you a temporary IP ban if you check too many, too fast :)...
Thank you for the responses. I would have thought that they would have kicked the additional data as part of the array to save on calls. Guess not.
high rated
Proper announcement because apparently some people were still using gogdb.yepoleb.me, the domain is dead now because I decided not to purchase a renewal. https://www.gogdb.org should be the only URL you use now. Sorry for the inconvenience, but it had to happen at some point.
Post edited June 15, 2018 by Yepoleb
Yepoleb: [..]
Hey Yepoleb, I'm checking the extended changelog (manually sigh) for Bonus updates since the last time I updated them (=2018-03-31).
What happened on the 2018-04-18? I see a ton of old games and bonuses added.. did you do some kind of db refresh?
Post edited June 27, 2018 by phaolo
phaolo: What happened on the 2018-04-18? I see a ton of old games and bonuses added.. did you do some kind of db refresh?
That's when I did the last update which added support for unlisted games.