It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
I think I'm going to install the new update now, site will be down for some time. Check back later for the changelog, it's going to be big.

Edit:

Major Changes

- Added support for non-store games
- Added a search field to the header
- Empty values and sections are now hidden
- Correctly handle price values for games that are not sold
- Added base game to the info section and added a separate DLCs section under details
- Added userscript that adds a GOG DB button to store pages

Minor Changes

- Allow searching by product ID
- Removed content system tracking and deleted previous entries because they were very unreliable
- Removed support link because it was even more unreliable
- Language codes are in all caps
- Download languages are now in English
- Rewrote tabs code to handle the browser back button correctly
- Products search bar has a purple shadow when selected
- Added a hidden text element after all icons to make them visible in terminal browsers like lynx and links2

Technical Changes

- Improved changelog load times
- Improved image loading times
- Optimized logo filesize
- Added more favicon sizes
- Changed the feed post id to be consistent between all python versions
- Removed unused font
- Added slug to ID map to improve integration with other websites
- Increased cache time for page assets
- Enabled gzip compression of SVG images
- Respond to missing products with 404 instead crashing

Something else I tried was adding navigation buttons at the top of the page instead of just the bottom, but with the current design that looked horrible. I'll have to put some more time into improving it before I feel comfortable making this change.

Lastly I want to thank Aemony, Cat, Garrett, Jeth Calark, Marioysikax, omega64, savePinball, SuicideMachine and Vetle from the PCGamingWiki Discord for sending me their libraries so most of the unlisted games could be added.

Thanks for reading, I hope you like the new features!

Edit 2:

I forgot to mention, the userscript is available at https://www.gogdb.org/gogdb.user.js.
Post edited April 18, 2018 by Yepoleb
Since this is easy to miss as it's a bit hidden in a vague thread for now, before it goes live. GOG will be releasing public profiles soon, which will include the ability to show off your game library.

https://www.gog.com/forum/general/introducing_new_privacy_settings

I was wondering, if it's feasible to compile a Steamspy-esque stat base to see how many copies of each game are owned based on public profiles? Although one caveat is I think the default option for the game library is "Friends only", so I'm not sure how useful such a compilation might be.
Post edited April 18, 2018 by Nicole28
Yepoleb: I think I'm going to install the new update now, site will be down for some time. Check back later for the changelog, it's going to be big.
Nicely done - it looks great :).

Yepoleb: Lastly I want to thank Aemony, Cat, Garrett, Jeth Calark, Marioysikax, omega64, savePinball, SuicideMachine and Vetle from the PCGamingWiki Discord for sending me their libraries so most of the unlisted games could be added.
Does this mean you will still rely on external sources to identify future unlisted games, or have you found a way to detect these automatically as well?
Yepoleb: I forgot to mention, the userscript is available at https://www.gogdb.org/gogdb.user.js.

Script error:
ReferenceError: gogData is not defined
Stack trace:
userScript@user-script:https%3A//gogdb.org/GOG%20DB%20Integration:377:1
scopeWrapper@user-script:https%3A//gogdb.org/GOG%20DB%20Integration:409:9
@user-script:https%3A//gogdb.org/GOG%20DB%20Integration:361:17
FF58.0.1, GM 4.3
Nicole28: Since this is easy to miss as it's a bit hidden in a vague thread for now, before it goes live. GOG will be releasing public profiles soon, which will include the ability to show off your game library.

https://www.gog.com/forum/general/introducing_new_privacy_settings
Wow, this is great. I'll definitely find some use for it.

Nicole28: I was wondering, if it's feasible to compile a Steamspy-esque stat base to see how many copies of each game are owned based on public profiles? Although one caveat is I think the default option for the game library is "Friends only", so I'm not sure how useful such a compilation might be.
It's most likely possible, not sure if I'll be the one to implement it though.

WinterSnowfall: Does this mean you will still rely on external sources to identify future unlisted games, or have you found a way to detect these automatically as well?
Unfortunately yes, but most new games are listed for a short time before they go live and are replaced by packages. It's still far from optimal and I may look into a way to automate this, but it'll be a lot of work and will still rely on user reports. This update was already getting much bigger than I planned, so I didn't want to postpone it even further.

huan: ReferenceError: gogData is not defined
Thanks, I'll look into it.
Another quick update that adds a media tab with screenshots and videos.
Yepoleb: Another quick update that adds a media tab with screenshots and videos.
Is it gonna be up again soon? I was in the middle of browsing today's gazillion logs trying to catch all the updates not covered by Legacy MaGog for the weekly digest... :P

EDIT: Never mind, it is back online now. :)
Post edited April 18, 2018 by muntdefems
muntdefems: Is it gonna be up again soon? I was in the middle of browsing today's gazillion logs trying to catch all the updates not covered by Legacy MaGog for the weekly digest... :P

EDIT: Never mind, it is back online now. :)
Site is back, but the new content has to wait because I somehow broke the update script.

Edit: I just forgot to update pygogapi, everything should be available now.
Post edited April 18, 2018 by Yepoleb
Yepoleb: Site is back, but the new content has to wait because I somehow broke the update script.
No rush, I'm done for today. :P
Userscript is updated and should work with Greasemonkey now. What an awful addon...
Yepoleb: Userscript is updated and should work with Greasemonkey now. What an awful addon...
Confirming, works as intended now. Thank you.
Is GOGdb stuck? There aren't any updates newer than the Gorogoa one from yesterday.
muntdefems: Is GOGdb stuck? There aren't any updates newer than the Gorogoa one from yesterday.
Yes, something made the script crash. I restarted the server and now it seems to be working again. Sorry for the downtime and thanks for reporting.
Yepoleb: Yes, something made the script crash. I restarted the server and now it seems to be working again. Sorry for the downtime and thanks for reporting.
My pleasure. :)
I'm looking at the changelog for Divinity OS 2 and it looks like your update script corrupts all previous entries

gogdb org/product/1584823040#changelog

The new patch name and version name overwrites all previous entries. It maintains version number though