It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

amazing job, psyringe, thank you.
nice job, with all the links, easy, not for the old school rpg fans ;)

say about that "warlock" entry in the pricelist. I hava that game too in my library and i believe (70%certain ;)) Paradox upgrades your base steam version to the complete one (as you can't buy only the upgrade, it's the complete game or nothing); only need to contact them through their page.
Post edited May 29, 2015 by duder113
Hi guys :)

I've sent everyone a PM about the prize distribution, with a link to my post with the "schedule" and prize list. I figured that not everyone keeps reading this thread all the time.

Some coaches may not be interested in the league or in the prizes any more, but by doing it this way, I think we're making sure that all the coaches who do care, get their fair chance of picking a prize they want.

duder: I clarified the "Warlock" entry in the prize list, thanks for the info.

Piranjade: Please check if you received my message. I sent it twice, but I don't see it added to the conversation. The message itself is not important (it's the same reminder about the prize distribution that I sent to everybody else), but it would be good to know if our GOG chat is broken or not.
Psyringe: Piranjade: Please check if you received my message. I sent it twice, but I don't see it added to the conversation. The message itself is not important (it's the same reminder about the prize distribution that I sent to everybody else), but it would be good to know if our GOG chat is broken or not.
I didn't get it because I have my Galaxy chat set to "friends only" and we hadn't befriended each other yet. :-) I sent you a friend invite now.
Psyringe: Hi guys :)

I've sent everyone a PM about the prize distribution, with a link to my post with the "schedule" and prize list. I figured that not everyone keeps reading this thread all the time.

Some coaches may not be interested in the league or in the prizes any more, but by doing it this way, I think we're making sure that all the coaches who do care, get their fair chance of picking a prize they want.

duder: I clarified the "Warlock" entry in the prize list, thanks for the info.
i'm 100% certain now ;)
https://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/warlock-master-of-arcane-steam.810304/
Thanks for doing this very well done.

One thing I'm not clear on.

5 Steam games and 10 non-Steam games from this list (1 game per pick), donated by Psyringe

I'm guessing this means 15 games from that list (5 steam and 10 non), so if the first 5 poeple picked steam games from that list(regardless of which ones) then no more would be available.

Hopefully that is the correct meaning.
cnquist: I'm guessing this means 15 games from that list (5 steam and 10 non), so if the first 5 poeple picked steam games from that list(regardless of which ones) then no more would be available.

Hopefully that is the correct meaning.
Yes. If the first 5 people picked one Steam game each, then no more Steam games from my trade list would be available (all taken). The 10 Desura/GamersGate/etc. games would still be available at this point.
Post edited June 01, 2015 by Psyringe
It be first of July, me mateys!

I shall pick DA: Origins from Zeta!

Many thanks.

It is your time, Cnquist.

EDIT: D'oh!
Post edited June 02, 2015 by cheongzewei
Quick update: Dodogeo's donations are now properly linked, and sorted into the alphabetical list.

cheongzewei: It be first of July, me mateys!
Actually June - but that's a good thing, because if we had July already, then you'd be late for the prizes. :D
Post edited June 02, 2015 by Psyringe
I'll go with Wastelands 2 from Mystral.
cnquist: I'll go with Wastelands 2 from Mystral.
Somehow I expected this one won't last long. :-)
Just a heads up guys, baby's got a due date Aug 7! Thus I'm most likely going to sitting out next season, sorry no more easy wins
Today is E_A's and my turn at the prize pools. I'll take the SolForge deck. :)

Necross: Just a heads up guys, baby's got a due date Aug 7
Best wishes to you, your lady, and the little one! :)
Necross: Just a heads up guys, baby's got a due date Aug 7! Thus I'm most likely going to sitting out next season, sorry no more easy wins
From experience, I can hold a sleeping baby and play a mouse based game. Once they start reaching out and hitting the keyboard then it's not really doable anymore.

Two months away she is probably really uncomfortable now. Good luck.
Today it's another pick for cheong and me. I'll take Battlestations: Midway from duder - thanks! :)

E_A did not take his pick yesterday. Prize distribution will proceed, but as stated in the announcement, E_A can take that pick at any other day (he'll just have a smaller selection of prizes than he would have had earlier).