It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Psyringe: Today it's another pick for cheong and me. I'll take Battlestations: Midway from duder - thanks! :)

E_A did not take his pick yesterday. Prize distribution will proceed, but as stated in the announcement, E_A can take that pick at any other day (he'll just have a smaller selection of prizes than he would have had earlier).
I'll make a play for SkyDrift then. Sorry about the late reply :-)
Quick info: I just added some last-minute donations from E_A to the prize list. Thanks, E_A! :)

(Usually I don't add prizes after the distribution has started, since the whole reason of the "picking order" is to reward the best players by giving them the biggest selection of prizes to pick from. However, in this case I made an exception, because only two people (apart from me) picked prizes so far, and these three people will have the next picks anyway.)
My turn again huh? I guess I got just the thing.

Blazblue from psyringe, I pick you!

Next is Cnquist & dodogeo, after Psyringe.
cheongzewei: My turn again huh? I guess I got just the thing.

Blazblue from psyringe, I pick you!
This game was donated by Piranjade, not me. Please contact her for the key. :)

cheongzewei: Next is Cnquist & dodogeo, after Psyringe.
I already made my second pick. Today it's cnquist's and Dodogeo's turn indeed. :)
T_T you guys can see why I'm not joining the casual leagues. I'm derping so hard these days.
So many games I'd like to play. I'll go with Guacamelee Gold Edition from Zeta. Thank you.
Necross: Just a heads up guys, baby's got a due date Aug 7! Thus I'm most likely going to sitting out next season, sorry no more easy wins
cnquist: From experience, I can hold a sleeping baby and play a mouse based game. Once they start reaching out and hitting the keyboard then it's not really doable anymore.

Two months away she is probably really uncomfortable now. Good luck.
Its the sudden Nuffle provoked expletive, waking a sleeping baby I want to avoid.
if im not wrong its my turn today so i would go with Day One : Garry's Incident from psy for steam if its still availible
thx ^^
I'm taking deadly premonition (director's cut). Let's see of that port is as horrendous as advertized ;)
MafiaK1: if im not wrong its my turn today so i would go with Day One : Garry's Incident from psy for steam if its still availible
thx ^^
duder113: I'm taking deadly premonition (director's cut). Let's see of that port is as horrendous as advertized ;)
Codes sent. I also updated the prize list and marked the games that have already been picked.

Two more picks are available for today:
05. iipp0 / Jo11y
(though I haven't heard from either for a while, so it's possible that they might not take them today)

Tomorrow, picks are open for:
06. Vitek / Werecrow / DodoGeo / E_A
k, so I'm going for the whispered world instead ;)
duder113: k, so I'm going for the whispered world instead ;)
Just to explain that to others who are reading - it turned out that I didn't actually have "Deadly Premonition" any more (my mistake), so he picked a different game. Sorry about that.
MafiaK1: if im not wrong its my turn today so i would go with Day One : Garry's Incident from psy for steam if its still availible
thx ^^
Psyringe:
duder113: I'm taking deadly premonition (director's cut). Let's see of that port is as horrendous as advertized ;)
Psyringe: Codes sent. I also updated the prize list and marked the games that have already been picked.

Two more picks are available for today:
05. iipp0 / Jo11y
(though I haven't heard from either for a while, so it's possible that they might not take them today)

Tomorrow, picks are open for:
06. Vitek / Werecrow / DodoGeo / E_A
I don't know when "tomorrow" has become "today" but I will just post my pick regardless.

I pick the Star Realms full version key please :>
If it is my turn already then I would like to get BloodRayne 2.
If not I still want it but I'll wait. :-)
Werecrow, Vitek: Yes, it's your turn today. :) June 6th, from 0:00 GMT to 24:00 GMT.

(Though, if anyone misses his pick day, they can just take their picks later. They'll just have a slightly smaller selection to pick from, then).