It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The match between Twister's Orcs and Arno's Dark Elves is on right now! :-D
Piranjade: The match between Twister's Orcs and Arno's Dark Elves is on right now! :-D
Just finished the game. It ended heavily in my favor. No ko's or injuries for me until the second half and even then casualties and ko's on twisterbe's side gave me the better numbers. The game ended 4-0.

Game is uploaded on the temp drive.
Piranjade: The match between Twister's Orcs and Arno's Dark Elves is on right now! :-D
arnob8911: Just finished the game. It ended heavily in my favor. No ko's or injuries for me until the second half and even then casualties and ko's on twisterbe's side gave me the better numbers. The game ended 4-0.

Game is uploaded on the temp drive.
In my defence, football was on:p
Just played Duder.

Game ended 2-1 to me.
He has 2 MNG, including his thrower, who failed a dodge.
His tree leveled again, but so did 2 of my hobgobs.

Replay:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/81270194/Weekly_S5_G2_R05_Rod-Duder.db
All matches are validated. :-D

The match between my High Elves and Mainosmie's Dark Elves should start around 8 - 8.30 pm (GMT+1) tonight.
That match between "Broken Hand Fetish" and "High & Mighty" ended with 2-2 draw.
It was a weird game. At one point four 1s in a row were rolled (I have a screenshot).
Piranjade: That match between "Broken Hand Fetish" and "High & Mighty" ended with 2-2 draw.
It was a weird game. At one point four 1s in a row were rolled (I have a screenshot).
Here's the replay: https://www.dropbox.com/s/c197klko97pk2hc/Weekly_S5_G2_R05_Piranjade_Mainosmies.db
I just got this game on Steam, how might I go about joining in with ye lot?:)
Ragnarblackmane: I just got this game on Steam, how might I go about joining in with ye lot?:)
Hi! The season is currently running (match day 5 of 9) but you can join for the next season if you like. I'll send you a PM when it draws near.

Until then you can train in our Open League:
League name: 'GOG Open Access League'
Owner: 'Rodzaju'
password: 'GOGOAL'

Just arrange matches with people here in this topic whenever you (and your opponent) have time.

Have you played Blood Bowl before? Maybe as table top?
Tabletop a LONG time ago and then the very first pc version so it has been ages:) I'll need to brush up on my skills. Team Dwarf FTW!

To clarify, it's a friend's gift of the Legendary Edition, not the Chaos one.
Post edited June 27, 2014 by Ragnarblackmane
It's still good to have at least a rough idea of what's going on.

Well, then create a team, apply for the Open League and Rod will accept you when he has time. :-)

Pffft! Dwarves! Dwarves are boring! ;-)
Post edited June 27, 2014 by Piranjade
Ragnarblackmane: Tabletop a LONG time ago and then the very first pc version so it has been ages:) I'll need to brush up on my skills. Team Dwarf FTW!

To clarify, it's a friend's gift of the Legendary Edition, not the Chaos one.
Noooooo not a Wall of Beards...

I'll have to play like an Elf team I guess: dodge and make sure only lowbies get injured....
Rodzaju: Just played Duder.

Game ended 2-1 to me.
He has 2 MNG, including his thrower, who failed a dodge.
His tree leveled again, but so did 2 of my hobgobs.

Replay:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/81270194/Weekly_S5_G2_R05_Rod-Duder.db
I've never seen so much 1's in my life (I'm thinking my wardancer has a special dice with just 1's, he did pick up the ball on turn 16, ye:)) and I also completely wasted my apothecary, as in it was a succesfull use but I kept the injury anyway, so my thrower is 1 spp away from levelling and that will be at least 2 games away now; in short the woodies were not all there. We can't blame the coach, now can we. ;)
Post edited June 28, 2014 by duder113
duder113: I've never seen so much 1's in my life (I'm thinking my wardancer has a special dice with just 1's, he did pick up the ball on turn 16, ye:)) and I also completely wasted my apothecary, as in it was a succesfull use but I kept the injury anyway, so my thrower is 1 spp away from levelling and that will be at least 2 games away now; in short the woodies were not all there. We can't blame the coach, now can we. ;)
I put the match into BB Manager so you can see the statistics there if you want.
Both of you were really good at throwing 1s.
duder113: I've never seen so much 1's in my life (I'm thinking my wardancer has a special dice with just 1's, he did pick up the ball on turn 16, ye:)) and I also completely wasted my apothecary, as in it was a succesfull use but I kept the injury anyway, so my thrower is 1 spp away from levelling and that will be at least 2 games away now; in short the woodies were not all there. We can't blame the coach, now can we. ;)
Piranjade: I put the match into BB Manager so you can see the statistics there if you want.
Both of you were really good at throwing 1s.
nice, don't tell me he threw more that would just be shamefull ;)
Been messing around with that obblm-096 but I don't think I have all the prerequisites installed.