It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Humies triumph over the chaos dwarfs 2-1.

I elected to kick in the first half. Rod run nice td, but it was rather fast (for dwarfs) and i had enough time to score equalizer on last turn: 2 gfis, only one of which failed and i could reroll.

On second half it was the same situation but otherway around: i had to stall Rods players against the clock. I suffered some 3 (or 4?) CAS and a KO - but luckily enough nuffle allowed my apo to change the -MV on lino to MNG and all the man marking managed to slow rod just enough for me to win.

I had nice guard advantage there, but it really came to need as well: i caused only few KO during the whole match - but atleast i was pretty lucky with the dodge rolls. I did quite few dodges there which made the match whole lot of easier for me, especially in the very end when the CAS and stuns started to make me quite out of position otherwise.

Nice and exciting match really.

Replay is in the google drive.
Hi all,

I told Mystral, my opponent, that I would be free to play after 5 PM CEST and I have waited for about an hour and a half to play today. I already mentioned that I am having some hardware issues on my PC so I can't play from home.

Anyways, Mystral, please leave me a PM here or via the Steam chat as to when you can play tomorrow and I'll try to get a match in somehow. Once I get my next paycheck, I'll have the hardware issues taken care of, damn bills this month ate me up :/
i played badly this game... Also i guess i was despirited.

Even misclicked end turn once. lol...

2-0 for the skavens.

Also, today i learn dodge does not stack with break tackle. Who knew?

I so so so regret not getting pro now. 6 wild animal rolls. sighs.
Just finished my game against piranjade. Lost badly but had a good time. Started out good, but after losing the ball in the first half i never was able to get it back in the game. 2-0 for Piranjade. Game is uploaded on the temp drive.
The game between JudasIscariot and I ended in a 2-0 victory for me as I won a completely one-sided bashing game thanks to a lot of luck for my orcs and a lot of bad luck for Judas.
At the end Judas only had 3 valid players left on the field, a strange sight for a fairly developed Chaos team, while my orcs' armor held up all game and I didn't suffer any injuries or KOs.
I could have run up the score more if my orcs were not so slow and I didn't fail all my passes/handoffs.

I'm now worried that I've used up all my supply of luck for the season and I'll get punished by Nuffle in the rest of my games. :p

I uploaded the replay to the shared folder if anyone wants to watch it.
Well, Mystral literally mopped the floor with me so there's Nuffle's payback for my last game. 2-0 for Mystral. I guess I need to learn to position my guys better against an Orc team.
JudasIscariot: Well, Mystral literally mopped the floor with me so there's Nuffle's payback for my last game. 2-0 for Mystral. I guess I need to learn to position my guys better against an Orc team.
what chaos needs against av9/basher teams is claw.

i would suggest making CW's first support players (block+guard) and then making few beastmen into killers (block+MB/claw/frenzy/PO in order of your liking).

anyways, thats something like what ill be doing "someday" when i go with chaos or nurgle :)
JudasIscariot: Well, Mystral literally mopped the floor with me so there's Nuffle's payback for my last game. 2-0 for Mystral. I guess I need to learn to position my guys better against an Orc team.
iippo: what chaos needs against av9/basher teams is claw.

i would suggest making CW's first support players (block+guard) and then making few beastmen into killers (block+MB/claw/frenzy/PO in order of your liking).

anyways, thats something like what ill be doing "someday" when i go with chaos or nurgle :)
In a perfect world, that would be happening but they need to play to get SPP in order to get those builds...can't do much once you're stunlocked like I was this match :)
Don't worry Judas. I think I am your next opponent. You will have a big opportunity to get SPPs and stomp my poor rats to the ground. Sob.
kanarek: Don't worry Judas. I think I am your next opponent. You will have a big opportunity to get SPPs and stomp my poor rats to the ground. Sob.
After my last two matches I think you'll be OK as most of my heavy hitters have been either killed or are on MNG atm :)

That and I have bad dice rolls more than anyone it feels like :P

And I am still terrible at BB so there's also that ...
Post edited June 24, 2014 by JudasIscariot
CSPVG and I will start the match after one hour.
Finished. Match ended to draw, 2-2. Here's replay: https://www.dropbox.com/s/6t9c79n7ux8oeoa/Weekly_S5_G2_R04_CSPVG_Mainosmies.db
Matchday 5 is on
Kanarek and I are about to play now :)
Kanarek won 1-0 against me, thanks to both his skill and the fact that on the second half there was a pitch invasion that basically had me with three players standing for 2 or so turns.

Only 3 injuries this match, 2 for Kanarek and 1 for me. That's what I get trying to dance on the ball, I guess :D

Here's the replay:

https://copy.com/hEpfYqEmZpdkmVcq
Post edited June 26, 2014 by JudasIscariot