It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

hummer010: I appreciate the offer, though I respectfully decline. It should go to someone more deserving. I've already got Sunless Sea DRM-free from Humble.
No worries. I'll just toss it to Zeo or maybe advertise it in the temporary keys thread.
Got Serpent in the Staglands (plus Xenonauts and Sunless Sea for free), but actually purchased Quake 2 and Medal of Honor Allied Assault for someone who couldn't due to stupid restrictions and traded for SitS.
There are quite a few games on my wishlist for sale, but I am too cheap. Not cheap enough to pirate, but still too cheap for the current sale. Will keep waiting.
Post edited June 05, 2018 by kblazer883
so far the KKND series and die by the sword

got the sunless sea and xenonauts.

Still waiting for 2 games to hit sale so I can get rhime free.
robotman5: Fallout 3

Fallout New Vegas
tinyE: exactly what I got.

Problem is a few hours later my PC crashed. :P The one I'm using now can't run them. Have to wait four or five days. :D Don't ruin the endings for me if you finish them before then. :P
Fallout New Vegas ends with Dovakhiin killing Dagoth Ur in the Imperial City Arena. Your welcome.
Cavalary: Got Serpent in the Staglands (plus Xenonauts and Sunless Sea for free), but actually purchased Quake 2 and Medal of Honor Allied Assault for someone who couldn't due to stupid restrictions and traded for SitS.
I actually got in on this id trading action as well and ended up getting a copy of Regalia: Royal Edition in return.

I think I'm going to pull the trigger on a couple more later on tonight.
tinyE: exactly what I got.

Problem is a few hours later my PC crashed. :P The one I'm using now can't run them. Have to wait four or five days. :D Don't ruin the endings for me if you finish them before then. :P
Mafwek: Fallout New Vegas ends with Dovakhiin killing Dagoth Ur in the Imperial City Arena. Your welcome.
Rosebud is a sled, Ross ends up with Rachel, and Darth Vader is Luke Skywalker's father. Your welcome.
tinyE: Rosebud is a sled, Ross ends up with Rachel, and Darth Vader is Luke Skywalker's father. Your welcome.
Nooooo! That's not possible!
tinyE: Rosebud is a sled, Ross ends up with Rachel, and Darth Vader is Luke Skywalker's father. Your welcome.
Mafwek: Nooooo! That's not possible!
That's what I thought what with the relationship she had with Joey and Ross being so distant, but it's true
I'll never, for the life of me, understand why some people enjoy posting spoilers and thus potentially ruining an experience for others.

Apparently acting like a jerk never goes out of fashion... and because of the internet such behaviour is, regrettably, often encouraged and applauded.
Post edited June 06, 2018 by Lemon_Curry
Enclave
Magic Carpet 1 + 2
Emperor: Rise of the Middle Kingdom
Nox
Anno 1503
FoxTail
Crysis + Crysis Warhead
MDK 2
Sid Meier's Colonization
Settlers 2 + 3 + 4
Pillars of Eternity: Definitive Edition
Frostpunk
Detective Gallo
Quake: The Offering

+ the freebies, of course (Xenonauts, Sunless Sea, RiME)
Post edited June 06, 2018 by Kipper
Connected FTL (shoutout to Firek for the tech help), probably all.

edit: got the freebies, Xenonauts and Ziggurat. :)
Post edited June 17, 2018 by tfishell
I was wanting Ori and the Blind Forest and Rime when the sale started, so I added in Mirror's Edge, Soma and Pathologic to get Rime free.
if counting games from connect, then prision architect, starpoing gemmini 2, amnensia, psychonauts. Game from the sale: into the breach. If not counting connect, then into the breach
Xenonauts