It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Lemon_Curry: I'll never, for the life of me, understand why some people enjoy posting spoilers and thus potentially ruining an experience for others.

Apparently acting like a jerk never goes out of fashion... and because of the internet such behaviour is, regrettably, often encouraged and applauded.
If you ask me, people on the internet got unreasonable phobia of the spoilers. Personally, I don't mind them (although I did kinda ruin the whole Deadpool 2 by reading them), but I do respect when somebody doesn't want to hear them, as long as their definition of spoiler isn't bloody ridiculous.

tinyE: That's what I thought what with the relationship she had with Joey and Ross being so distant, but it's true
You have sense of humor. To be honest, took me around 3 minutes to remember who are Ross and Rachel. Hope you enjoy New Vegas, it's one of my GOAT games, hence why I mentioned things which don't have anything with it's ending.
Post edited June 06, 2018 by Mafwek
Lemon_Curry: I'll never, for the life of me, understand why some people enjoy posting spoilers and thus potentially ruining an experience for others.

Apparently acting like a jerk never goes out of fashion... and because of the internet such behaviour is, regrettably, often encouraged and applauded.
Mafwek: If you ask me, people on the internet got unreasonable phobia of the spoilers. Personally, I don't mind them (although I did kinda ruin the whole Deadpool 2 by reading them), but I do respect when somebody doesn't want to hear them, as long as their definition of spoiler isn't bloody ridiculous.

tinyE: That's what I thought what with the relationship she had with Joey and Ross being so distant, but it's true
Mafwek: You have sense of humor. To be honest, took me around 3 minutes to remember who are Ross and Rachel. Hope you enjoy New Vegas, it's one of my GOAT games, hence why I mentioned things which don't have anything with it's ending.
Ever been to the real Vegas?
I thought the game was supposed to be after the Apocalypse. From what I've see in the screen shots, it looks better. :D
tinyE: Ever been to the real Vegas?
I thought the game was supposed to be after the Apocalypse. From what I've see in the screen shots, it looks better. :D
lol
Well, I was never in the US and would really like it to stay that way. Sorry if it offends you, but American lifestyle isn't for me. Especially the one of big cities such as Vegas.
tinyE: Ever been to the real Vegas?
Mafwek: lol
Well, I was never in the US and would really like it to stay that way. Sorry if it offends you, but American lifestyle isn't for me. Especially the one of big cities such as Vegas.
I'm a Yooper. I am quite far removed from the "American" lifestyle, I assure you. :P
tinyE: I'm a Yooper. I am quite far removed from the "American" lifestyle, I assure you. :P
Had to look that up. Thanks to you, my abysmal knowledge of geography improved a little, now I know where in the US is Michigan.
Dead Space
Saboteur
Strife
Shardlight
Mirror's Edge

...i'm looking at some more to unlock RiME, we'll see.
advancedhero: D&D Stronghold: Kingdom Sim.
drmike: That and how Immortals set up their religions are like the two biggest oversights I saw in the D&D boxed sets.
I think the most interesting thing from D&D Basic is the clear path of progression from dungeon crawls to wilderness exploration, and then to owning your own castle. I think it's too bad they removed that focus from the newer editions.
I don't so sales, but it looks like quite a few good games are being discounted. Someone's gonna be pretty happy! =)
For the king
BeatriceElysia: For the king
FOR THE KING!!!

Oh wait. This wasn't a toast.....

I added Spore and the Little Acre yesterday. I always liked the idea behind Spore but i'm one of those who think they made it too simple.
Post edited June 06, 2018 by drmike
BeatriceElysia: For the king
drmike: FOR THE KING!!!

Oh wait. This wasn't a toast.....
Got me! Hahaha
So far

Bought:
Doom II + Master Levels, Final Doom (was missing TNT, Plutonia and Master levels, now I have everything Doom related on PC)
King's Bounty: Warriors of the North Complete (I have all new KB games but not on GOG, was only missing the damn DLC for this one)
Sacred 2 Gold (Have the original but again, didn't have the expansion)
Warlords Battlecry
Crusader: No Regret, No Remorse
Nox (have it on Origin, but wanted a DRM free version)
Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri Planetary Pack
Chaser
Age of Wonders 2: The Wizard's Throne
Enclave (already have the disc version but this game deserves to be bought again)
Beyond Divinity (backup copy for pretty much free)
Divine Divinty (backup copy for pretty much free)

Got for free:
Xenonauts
Sunless Sea
Rime
Fallout 3 GOTY

Already own this numerous times on disc (PC & PS3) but wanted a digital version that works. Still a bit pricey at 10 bucks but since I also got Sunless Sea I was still happy with my purchase.

Now I'm debating with myself if I should buy Turok and Saboteur to get Rime. We will see.
Zwei the Arges Adventures.
• Xenonauts
• Psychonauts