It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Picked up Darkest Dungeon + DLCs and Torin's Passage.

That was good enough to net me the two freebies (Sunless Sea and Rime).

Managed to trade around Steam keys to Connect five more games (Starpoint Gemini, Amnesia Machine for Pigs, Kingdom New Lands, Prison Architect, Hotline Miami 2)

Pretty damn good haul for about $22.
So far:

Robin Hood: The Legend of Sherwood
Caravan
Helldorado

Added:
Hand of Fate
Hand of Fate: Wildcards
Avadon 3: The Warborn

Added:
Masquerada
The Dwarves

Added:
Homeworld: Deserts of Kharak

Added:
XCOM: Enemy Unknown Complete Pack

Freebies (I owned all of these prior to the sale, so they're going into the giveaway thread):
Xenonaughts
Sunless Sea
Rime
Post edited June 15, 2018 by GR00T
Bought:
• Theme Hospital
• Sherlock Holmes: Secret of the Silver Earring
• Sherlock Holmes: The Awakened - Remastered
• The Testament of Sherlock Holmes
• Sherlock Holmes: Nemesis - Remastered

Freebies:
• Xenonauts
• Sunless Sea (owned)
• Psychonauts
• Banner Saga
• Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs

And now waiting for RWarehall's spreadsheet and possible new discounts, but I suppose I'll be quite far below second threshold.
PainOfSalvation: ...
Nice selection of classics. You'll not be disappointed!
- Mirror's Edge. Replaces my Origin / Steam versions, and works oh so nice with Adamhm's wine wrapper.

- Titanic: Adventure Out of Time - I loved this game back in the 90's. Bought for nostalgia. I'd love to see it's sister game Dust: A tale of the wired west show up here too.

- Sunless Sea - I already had it on Humble, but I prefer GOG's Linux packaging, so it's nice to get it here too.

- Mafia - another one that Adamhm has written a wrapper for

- Mafia II - yet another one that Adamhm has written a wrapper for.

- Darklands - looks like an awesome classic RPG that I didn't play back in the day.
Post edited June 13, 2018 by hummer010
I was considering buying from this sale two Devolver titles: The Red Strings Club, and Reigns: Her Majesty. But apparently, there's a Devolver sale on Humble and they're each 1€ cheaper.

I'm not sure if DRM-free is worth 2€, is it? In terms of conscience it sort of balances out or it's even better with Humble and their charity support. So :S
Bought

Sam and Max: Hit the Road
Divine Divinity

At the moment I do not think I'll buy anything else, unless they add more games to the sales.
Post edited June 05, 2018 by Sjuan
Planning on building my own computer soon, so I picked up 2 two more modern games that I won't be able to run on my laptop, but that I should be able to run on a more powerful PC; I've been wanting to play since they came out: The Witness, and Obduction.
Also, for my more old-school fix, I've bought Lands of Lore, and D&D Stronghold: Kingdom Sim.
hummer010: Mirror's Edge. Replaces my Origin / Steam versions, and works oh so nice with Adamhm's wine wrapper.

I haven't decided on anything else yet. I'll likely spend enough to get Sunless Sea.
Or I can give you my code for it. I already own it, so have no use for the code. ;)
advancedhero: D&D Stronghold: Kingdom Sim.
That and how Immortals set up their religions are like the two biggest oversights I saw in the D&D boxed sets.

Bought list:

Atlantis: The Lost Tales
Atlantis 2: Beyond Atlantis
Atlantis 3: The New World
Colonization, Sid Meier's
D&D Stronghold: Kingdom Simulator
Locomotion, Chris Sawyer's
Master of Magic
Master of Orion 1+2
Post Mortem
Sea Dogs
Sherlock Holmes: Secret of the Silver Earring
Sherlock Holmes: The Awakened - Remastered
Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri™ Planetary Pack
Still Life
Still Life 2
Subject 13
Tender Loving Care
The Testament of Sherlock Holmes

The freebees I passed on to Zeogold since neither one really interested me.
Post edited June 05, 2018 by drmike
I got:

FoxTail
The Dark Eye: Chains of Satinav
Memoria
The Shivah
Shardlight

Before the sale started I was planning to get Sunless Sea and Planescape Torment (only if the discount was the same as Steam and the Beamdog website, which is $3.99). So I was happy to get Sunless Sea for free, but sad Planescape Torment didn't get the good discount I hoped for and I couldn't afford it this time. No complains, though, I'm happy with what I got. :)
Post edited June 05, 2018 by krugos2
GR00T: Or I can give you my code for it. I already own it, so have no use for the code. ;)
I appreciate the offer, though I respectfully decline. It should go to someone more deserving. I've already got Sunless Sea DRM-free from Humble.

The positive of getting it here, is the I can finally look to pick up Zubmariner. In a quirk of Humble's, they have Sunless Sea DRM-Free, but not Zubmariner, it's only a Steam key. I gave my Sunless Sea Steam key away.
After GOG's performance with the Facebook integration (and clear lack of interest in putting privacy of customers above monetization of our data), I'm not sure I'll buy anything.

There are a few things with decent enough discount that I wouldn't mind adding them to my library, but honestly, the constant progress toward "DRM-free Steam" with the latter's approach to "customers" definitely soured my previous desire to support GOG.

Sure, they are nowhere near as bad as Steam (at least GDPR made it clear Steam works with Google in terms of data-mining, something that I only heard before from an associate in the business), but the direction taken does not inspire much confidence.

Oh well. Not that there's any privacy-focused alternative, either. Even Itch.io is feeding Google.

Some time down the line everybody will express their great surprise at something underhanded Google was doing (look at recent Facebook events), then everybody will forget it anyway, and we'll keep on trucking right toward your favorite distopian "population control" sci-fi novel...

Bleh. /rant
Post edited June 05, 2018 by Lukaszmik
Lukaszmik: Some time down the line everybody will express their great surprise at something underhanded Google was doing
Better blank out this page then:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Criticism_of_Google

edit: No disrespect intended. My point is that you don;t have to wait. Google has been going underhanded things for years.
Post edited June 05, 2018 by drmike
I didn’t mean to buy anything but I had a few Euros left on my PayPal account, so I get the following games:
Anno 1503 A.D.
Baldur's Gate: Siege of Dragonspear
Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade
LEGO Batman 2 DC Super Heroes
Mirror's Edge
RiME (Free)
Sherlock Holmes versus Jack the Ripper
Sherlock Holmes: Nemesis – Remastered
Sherlock Holmes: The Awakened - Remastered
SimCity 3000 Unlimited
STAR WARS: TIE Fighter
Sunless Sea (Free)
The Testament of Sherlock Holmes
Torchlight II
Xenonauts (Free)
Post edited June 05, 2018 by Domy85
Not much at all. Just Starpoint Gemini Warlords and the Titan DLC.
And of course Sunless Sea and Xenonauts and whatever I got through Connect.