It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

IAmSinistar: So far I've only picked up the Bupkis Expansion Pass.
If you bought it with anything less than 80% off, you paid too much. ;)
For myself:
The Dig
Lichdom: Battlemage
Legend of Grimrock II
Legend of Kyrandia: Malcom's Revenge

Gift codes:
SimCity 2000
Zak McKraken and the Alien Mindbenders
Post edited June 04, 2015 by PaterAlf
Ah, pipped at the post with a Tracker Thread. Which is fine by me this time, I prefer to track when there are rapid changes. Thanks to CarrionCrow for setting this up!
Austrobogulator:
Post edited June 03, 2015 by BillyMaysFan59
Maxvorstadt: Is there a tracker thread like always in sales?
Here you go. =)
IAmSinistar: Ah, pipped at the post with a Tracker Thread. Which is fine by me this time, I prefer to track when there are rapid changes. Thanks to CarrionCrow for setting this up!
Not a problem, I'll be watching this one from start to finish anyway, might as well help people with info if I can. =)
Post edited June 03, 2015 by CarrionCrow
Guys, is A golden wake and Lichdom worth it?
Bump
I've bought 4 missing LA games and World of Goo : )
Alcatraz!

I wrote this up in the Free for All but between the setting, ability to influence how the story plays out and neat visuals, at .99 this was a no brainer even for someone like me who typically isn't an adventure gamer. That it had piqued my interest a while back didn't hurt any either ;)
I got the 2 Stalker games (Chernobyl, Pripyat) for $10. I also got Witcher 1 & 2 for about $5 total. Great deals, great games!
I already have mount & blade but if I didn't I would grab them. Highly recommend mount & blade original & warband. Also recommend Napoleonic Wars as that's the most popular version for online multiplayer combat. It also has an active community for weekly events 5 of 7 days of the week in which you have Siege battle with regiments, or 100 vs 100 in a range of maps and different empires. Cavalry regiments, riflemen, infantry, artillery regiments, you name it.
I completed the Lucas bundle since several things were on my wishlist.
My first purchase of the sale, the astounding looking Kromaia. Hoping it lives up to its Descent-meets-Rez aesthetic.

Also grabbed the Smugglers V: Invasion - Warrior Within DLC, which despite its title does not add the Prince of Persia to the game.
Thus far, I got Duke Nukem 1+2 for myself and three other games to give away. :)
Post edited June 04, 2015 by tfishell
Lichdom for myself, a few as gifts too.

added Europa Uni 2.
walking dead series.
Post edited June 10, 2015 by DampSquib
Son of a biscuit! I actually didn't already have SimCity 2000 Special Edition. So I got to redeem my freebie as well.

This is a good sale. :)