It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

So far:

WALKING DEAD SERIES
WOLF AMONG US, THE
BATTLE REALMS + WINTER OF THE WOLF
POLICE QUEST: SWAT 1+2
A NEW BEGINNING: FINAL CUT
GODS WILL BE WATCHING
UNREST
A BIRD STORY
WITCHER: ENHANCED EDITION, THE
AI WAR COLLECTION
GRIM FANDANGO REMASTERED
ACT OF WAR: GOLD EDITION
KINGPIN: LIFE OF CRIME
JAGGED ALLIANCE 2: UNFINISHED BUSINESS
REBUILD 3: GANGS OF DEADSVILLE

All im missing is porte royale series and majesty but im tapped out so next time for those
foxworks: Whoo-hoo!
IAmSinistar: Yes indeed my foxy friend! My wishlist is so utterly ravaged that most of my recent acquisitions have been either trades or gifts. :D

But I made up for it with a Day One purchase of Kholat!

EDIT: Scrolled back to your own booty list. You've shown admirable restraint. ;)
Haha That's the problem with sale items sticking around 24hrs. I will first pass over them and then 12hrs later, they're still there and that's when I crumble :p
foxworks: Haha That's the problem with sale items sticking around 24hrs. I will first pass over them and then 12hrs later, they're still there and that's when I crumble :p
I know what you mean. I have to fight with myself to not get games I'll never play, just because the deals are so good and I want to buy SOMETHING. :)
added walking dead and the freebie :)
foxworks: Haha That's the problem with sale items sticking around 24hrs. I will first pass over them and then 12hrs later, they're still there and that's when I crumble :p
IAmSinistar: I know what you mean. I have to fight with myself to not get games I'll never play, just because the deals are so good and I want to buy SOMETHING. :)
Please let me know how Kholat plays out, I know the story but I wonder if the game is kick butt.
ericmachado70: Please let me know how Kholat plays out, I know the story but I wonder if the game is kick butt.
Might be a while before I get to it, as my play time is very limited right now. But I do hope to at least get into the start of it soon. I try to post a review whenever I finish a GOG game, but will be happy to provide initial impressions as well for this one, as it's one of special interest among some of my closer friends here.
I got quite a bit this time around compared to past sales where I usually only bought one or two things

Patrician III
Blitzkrieg Anthology
Commandos 2+3
Unreal Tournament 2k4 (1 copy for me and another for a friend)
Deus Ex
Trine 2 (1 copy for myself and 2 gifted)
Stronghold HD
Shadowrun: Dragonfall (Traded)
More games added for me today, FEAR 2 and the Pack of Persia bundle.
Yet another sale I spent more than I was suppose to...

Democracy 3: Social Engineering
Democracy 3: Extremism
A New Beginning: Final Cut
1954 Alcatraz
Loom
Zak McKracken and the Alien Mindbenders
The Dig
Monkey Island 2 Special Edition
Bastion
Legend of Grimmrock 2
Super Puzzle Platformer Deluxe
Book of Unwritten Tales: The Critter Chronicles
Sokobond
Door Kickers
Sam & Max: The Devil's Playhouse
Sam & Max: Save The World
Sam & Max: Beyond Time and Space
Walking Dead Season 1 and 2

Just one game missing before I hit the 250 mark, wonder what game will get the honor.
After scoping out the whole sale, finally splurged last night!

The Men of War Bundle (minus Soldiers as I already owned it - it's what caused me to want the bundle in the first place LOL)

I've been a bit bummed since I passed on the bundle offered a month or two back - this one ended up being an even better deal for me, lacking only the Vietnam game (I found out that the Assault game included in the previous bundle was mostly multiplayer so it didn't garner as much interest from me).

Dragonfall Finally! Loved the first, heard this one was better all around. Can't wait to dive it!

Don't Starve: Reign of Giants I always felt I didn't put enough time into the base game. A buck and change for a well regarded expansion that might provide just the right incentive to jump back in? Yes please!
Divinity: Original Sin + Source Hunter
Divinity 2
Heroes of Might and Magic Bundle (HOMM 1 - 5 + Chronicles)
Two Worlds 2
Sacred 2
Saints Row 2

And that cleaned me completely. There were other games that i wanted, but they will wait fpr when i can afford them (Dead State, AoW 3 stuff, Shadows: Heretic Kingdoms, Lords of Xulima, Act of War Gold and a few others). Still, i'd say that is a decent haul for my usual budget. Plus, all the titles are going to be on my HDD for a long time.
[url=http://www.gog.com/forum/general/gog_2015_summer_sale_whats_your_haul/post118">]Updated[/url]

Raiden Legacy
DLC: Democracy 3: Social Engineering
DLC: Democracy 3: Extremism
Space Rangers HD: A War Apart
Men Of War
Death To Spies
D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die - Season One

Escape Goat 2
Screamer 4x4
Seven Cities Of Gold: Commemorative Edition
Majesty 2 Collection
Afterlife
Agarest: Generations Of War Zero

Fractured Soul
The Marvellous Miss Take
Sokobond
Sea Dogs
Galactic Assault: Prisoner Of Power

Magicmaker
Meridian: New World
Victoria
Europa Universalis
Hearts Of Iron

Seven Kingdoms 2 HD
Police Quest: SWAT 1+2
Terminal Velocity
Doomdark's Revenge
Braveland
Braveland Wizard
Supreme Ruler 2010
The Walking Dead, Season 1
The Walking Dead, 400 Days
The Walking Dead, Season 2
The Wolf Among Us

Tempted by Lords Of Xulima, Neo Scavenger, Sanctuary RPG.
Expecting Octodad, This War Of Mine (both were in the recent humble bundle sale) & Shovel Knight.

l8r!
Post edited June 10, 2015 by rgnrk
Complete list:
-------------------------------

A New Beginning: Final Cut
Celtic Kings: Rage of War
Disciples II Gold
Heroes IV
Stronghold
Stronghold Crusader
System Shock 2
Darklands
Indiana Jones and The Fate of Atlantis
Zork: Grand Inquisitor (was hoping for the first one, to be frank).

-------------------------------
p.s. Prayed to see Praetorians on sale. Oh well.
Post edited June 10, 2015 by kojocel
I was determined not to buy any more games as my backlog is already huge, but there's two exceptions I made:

I had one game on my wishlist, This War of Mine. It got on sale today and decided to buy it, though I might regret it if I'll see it on sale for 75% in a Fall or Winter sale before I get round to playing it, that's how it usually goes.

Plus Battle Realms was given away for free.
Just five games:

· Legend of Grimrock 2
· Indiana Jones and the Emperor's Tomb
· Age of Wonders 3: Eternal Lords
· Sacred 2 Gold
· Monkey Island 2 Special Edition

Plus Battle Realms with the recent GOG giveaway.