It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Was Shadow Man just on sale? I felt like it was just $1, and I blinked and when I went to buy it, it was back to full price...
I have been waiting for Walking Dead to Come to GOG
(Thanks Zeroxxx for spoiling the game! :) )

Bought Toonstruck so I dont have to play it on an old Win 95
computer in DOS mode w/ the Univbe driver to get it to work.

Nice Summer sale
Thanks to GOG for the summer sale. I got the Zombie Shooter
, Zombie Shooter 2, Cossacks Anthology and Triple Town. Plus, there's the free SIM City 2000 game. I appreciate it.
Ok, recently lost my job but still spared a little money for the GoG sale, my haul:

Legend of Kyrandia: Hand of Fate
Far Cry 2: Fortune's Edition
Alone in the Dark: The New Nightmare
Ghost Recon
Postal 2

Would have bought the Descent bundle, but I just bought Descent 3 during that last Interplay sale (like a friggin week ago, damn).

Unfortunately, Im done for this sale due to money issues, but its all good, that's what backlogs are for!
Added some more gift codes to the list.
Just added Gemini Rue (now that the discount is fixed).
Stronghold HD
Stronghold Crusader HD

Once the sale ends I'm going to post my entire list :-)
Hocus Pocus
the Earth Series (2140-2150-2160)
Rollercoaster tycoon 2
Nox

Updated:
Megabyte Punch
Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams
Giana Sisters: Rise of the Owlverlord

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Clear Sky

Updated again:
Act of War: Direct Action & High Treason
Chronicles of Riddick: The Assault on Dark Athena
Legend of Grimrock 1 & 2
Risen 1 & 2
Trine 1 & 2
Unreal Tournement GOTY & Unreal Tournament 2004
Warlord Battlecry 3
The Witcher 2

Battle Realms + Winter of the Wolf
Xenonauts

More than I intended, why does that always happen... xD
Nothin. only game I want is $2 and I only wanted it as a trade. But GOG bears and page screwups on GOG's end prevent me from getting it. I'm outa here. Screw their sale =(

In case anyone wants to hold it for me(SPAZ), go check the trades page I'll trade it when GOG Chat stops behaving like a useless turd.
Post edited June 17, 2015 by Shmacky-McNuts
Bought the Disciples series, as I like turn-based strategy and I like the gritty artwork, compared to the Heroes of Might and Magic and Age of Wonders series.

Earlier in this sale I bought This War of Mine, got SimCity2000 for free and bought SimCity4 out of completionist OCD.
Apotheon
World of Goo
Outlaws
Broken Age
Oddworld New'n'Tasty
Braveland
Braveland Wizard
Redneck Rampage Collection
Blackwell series
Primordia

Plus, Invisible Inc. full price so got all the freebies Simcity 2000, S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Clear Sky (which I gifted, have it already) and Xenonauts. And Battle Realms of course.

Holy crap, that's a lot :)
Updated
Coelocanth: Nothing yet. I've seen a few things that were on my wishlist, but the discounts weren't enough to make me jump on them.
A 30% discount on an already ancient game sure doesn't make me jump on them also. Have you noticed that GOG just keeps rotating the same old shit over and over again? I would think they would put nearly everything on sale. At least that's how I would put up a great sale.
Ears14U: A 30% discount on an already ancient game sure doesn't make me jump on them also. Have you noticed that GOG just keeps rotating the same old shit over and over again? I would think they would put nearly everything on sale. At least that's how I would put up a great sale.
I actually grabbed a few games finally, but yeah, the discounts on some of the titles just aren't there. Not that I don't think some of the games are worth the money - I do. But my backlog is so enormous that it's stupid of me to buy a game I won't play right away unless the discount is pretty big.

As far as the games on sale go, I imagine this has to do with publisher agreements and isn't a carte blanche decision by GOG. The real issue is the sale dragging on too long if it means recycling the same games on offer 4 or 6 times.
Just got Divinity Dragon Commander, now I have all the Divinity games :-)

Noticing this thread has slowed down quite a lot. Looks like everyone has got pretty much everything they want.
I think that's a wrap. Stick a fork!

The Last Tinker: City of Colors
Avernum: Escape from the Pit
Super Hexagon