It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

traingineer: GOG:

Carmageddon Max Pack (I found a windows 95 patch for it, it made the game a lot more fun with WASD controls and running over zombies instead of pedestrians)
NoxTM: Isn't there one posted by a GOG mod in the Carma forums? Not included on the main download page because of compatibility issues, but basically uploaded to GOG's servers and officially endorsed. Unless that was where you got it.
I found a 95 patch from some other website (cwaboard website), it works with no problems and (I think) only has a slight few differences from the GOG version.

Anyways, let's steer this thread back to where it was before.
Post edited June 22, 2015 by traingineer
Alright, let's see then:

GOG:
- Lichdom
- Gothic
- Banished
- Shadowrun Returns/Dragonfall
- Maj'Eyal
- S2
- Sim City / Clear Sky / Battle Realms bonuses

Steam:
- Metro Redux pack
- Creeper World
- Prison Architect
- Chivalry pack
- How to Survive pack
- Phantom Breaker
- Strider
- Goat Sim
- 3x Neptunia Re2 DLCs

Paycheck rolled in around half way into both sales so had to struggle a bit at first. Pretty decent haul overall if I do say so myself.
I didn't mean to buy so much. When I tally up the # of games and hours of gameplay it's kindof ridiculous, but here goes:

GOG:
Stalker Clear Sky (bonus)
Capitalism / Capitalism 2
Arcanum
Unreal Tournament 2004
Unreal Tournament GOTY (1999)
Zork Grand Inquisitor
Advent Rising
Imperialism II
Sim City 2000 (bonus game)
Sanitarium
Sim City 4
Oddworld Pack (might've gotten this right before the sale in bundle/not sure)

Steam:
Child of Light
Civ III complete
CivCity: Rome
Lost Planet 3
Infested Planet
Arma 2: Complete
Mount and Blade: Warband
Mount and Blade: With Fire and Sword
How to Survive: Storm Warning edition
Dead Rising 2 complete pack.
Banished
(The Vanishing of Ethan Carter was also a purchase but refunded due to couldn't get it to run).

Again, when I look back it's crazy how much game time I have committed to here. I told myself I wouldn't do this, but something about these sales messes with my mind.

traingineer: I've already gotten 23 hours in Cities: Skylines, so no option for a refund. I also got Simcity a few days after Skylines.
I was looking at that game. Most reviews said they like it better than SimCity. Do you disagree? (I'm a big Sim City 4 fan in particular, but had wishlisted Cities Skylines due to reviews)
animalmother2105: Spacechem
I had a lot fun with that one. Some pretty tough puzzles in there. Cool mechanics.
Post edited June 22, 2015 by fartheststar
Uf, I bought 31 games and finished one in the last two weeks:

Bought on GOG:
The Shivah
Heretic Kingdoms: The Inquisition
Door Kickers
The Marvellous Miss Take
Ballads of Reemus: When the Bed Bites
Haegemonia
Heroes of Annihilated Empires
Tzar: The Burden of the Crown
Escape Goat
Strike Suit Zero
Space Run
Afterlife
Tales of Monkey Island
Divinity: Dragon Commander
Outlaws
Indiana Jones and the Emperor's Tomb
Mousecraft
A Golden Wake
Lichdom: Battlemage
Secret of Monkey Island
Monkey Island 2
Zack McKracken and the Alien Mindbenders
Loom
The Dig

Steam:
Metal Gear Sold V: Ground Zeroes
JULIA: Among the Stars
DeadCore
Child of Light
Metro Redux Bundle
Lego Star Wars 3 Clone Wars

And now I have to find the time to play them :/ Fuck ....
Post edited June 22, 2015 by JediEagle
JPinata: I'm new to GOG, so I don't know if this happens often or what the sales are really like here...but did you feel it was just a really great sale this time? I ask because you have been registered since 2012 and figure you've seen many of GOG's sales. I too purchased a bunch. It was like they were reading my game want list. :P
Experiment513: Hey and welcome to GOG!! :) This kind of sale happens every year in summer and winter. :)

And further there are insomnia sales in spring and autumn. Those sales are different then other sales: GOG gives a title a limited number of available copies. When those copies are sold the next game appears. I've attached a screenshot for an example. This also continues for a while and every game usually gets rotated three times in different times so everyone around the world has a chance to grab it. Although last insomnia sale I went to bed pretty late and woke up pretty early... :-P

And I did pick up a lot of titles of genres I'm not good at like strategy games. But I'm going to try them out. Or to complete a collection but that part wasn't great. We can now hide the most horrible games. :-P
Oh Nooooo! The Insomnia Sale sounds addictive yet frustrating. Who hates to miss a great deal on a desired title?!! They know how to get us. :P

I hear yah on strategy game titles. I've yet to experience many strategy classics. I'm glad GOG put up Europa Universalis (I have IV through a Hum Bundle, but never played the originals), so I figured I'd try out the originals to put the game's evolution in perspective. I've heard they build on each other. I find that fascinating to experience as well as the actual playing of the games themselves.

Thanks for the welcome! :D Enjoy your game haul!!!
The Wolf Among Us
Lichdom: Battlemage
Monkey Island 2
The Dig
Xenonauts
Ethan: Meteor Hunter
Wacky Wheels
Gex
Unholy Heights
Zak McKracken
Loom

Freebie:
Battle Realms

Pretty decent turnout, considering I didn't spend a single cent on that sale. It was all trades. Thanks again to the womderful traders who made it all possible!
Bought on GOG:
RPG
BALDUR'S GATE 1+2: ENHANCED EDITION
Kyn (preorder)
Elminage Gothic
Return to Krondor
BETRAYAL AT KRONDOR PACK
WIZARDRY 8 (This is the 6th time that I am buying this game: CD Version, bonus game from a gaming magazine, Steam, Steam gift for a friend, additional Steam key from a Bundle and now on GOG as well)

Adventure
Tales of Monkey Island
Grim Fandango Remastered
BROKEN SWORD 5 - THE SERPENT'S CURSE
GABRIEL KNIGHT Bundle

Turn based squad tactic
Banner Saga
S2: Silent Storm Gold Edition
Blackguards 2
Dead State: Reanimation

other
Outcast 1.1
DUKE NUKEM 1+2

Steam:
Metal Gear Sold V: Ground Zeroes
high rated
Well played, Experiment. Looks like my first Insomnia sale. :)
Looks like I picked up 68 items, a few of them being DLC (which I'll only ever buy on massive discount). Possibly my biggest haul from any single sale event. Bravo to GOG for a fantastic sale!
My final tally for the sale:

Kromaia
Smugglers V: Invasion - Warrior Within
Avernum 2: Crystal Souls
Cosmo's Cosmic Adventure
Kingpin: Life of Crime
Sunless Sea
Age of Wonders 3 - Golden Realms
Age of Wonders 3 - Eternal Lords
Toonstruck
Men of War
Soldiers: Heroes of World War II
LOOM (gift from foxworks)
Blackguards 2
Deadnaut
The Fall
The Last Tinker: City of Colors
D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die - Season 1 (gift from ddickinson)
Oceanhorn: Monster of Uncharted Seas
Star Ruler 2
Hot Tin Roof: The Cat That Wore A Fedora
Star Control 3
Sword of the Stars: The Pit Gold Edition - Necromancer (trade with Enebias, DLC not part of sale)
The Marvellous Miss Take
Wings of Prey: Special Edition
Hearts of Iron
Massive Assault: Phantom Renaissance
Panzer General 2 (trade with tburger)
Panzer General 3D Assault (trade with Vitek)
Return to Krondor (gift from HypersomniacLive)
Kholat
Zork: Grand Inquisitor (trade with Celton88)
Drox Operative: Invasion of the Ancients
Ultima 1+2+3
Ultima 4+5+6
Ultima 8 Gold Edition
Ultima 9: Ascension
Assassin's Creed: Director's Cut (trade with Grargar)
Wacky Wheels (trade with Grargar)
Covert Action

Also picked up Metro: Last Light Redux and Saints Row: The Third - The Full Package for Licurg, for a later trade game.
Post edited June 22, 2015 by IAmSinistar