It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Humans, Xenomorphs, Hunters - one of them is the deadliest species in the Universe!

Aliens vs Predator Classic 2000, a suspenseful Sci-Fi first-person shooter with three very different single-player campaigns, one for each species, and a frantic multiplayer mode, is available FREE for 48 hours on GOG.com, as a part of our GOG Galaxy beta tests!

Aliens vs Predator Classic 2000 features the Colonial Marine, Alien and Predator Campaigns and the frenetic single-player Skirmish mode from the original title: Alien Versus Predator Gold Edition, which was released to massive acclaim in 2000. It's been updated for modern systems and includes support for Xbox 360 Controller. The three most ferocious species in the universe in a bloodthirsty battle for the ultimate prize: survival. Take your pick: be a Colonial Marine, a Predator or an Alien. Fight through suspense-filled environments: from starships and space stations to colonial bases and eerie planetscapes. One wrong move turns you from hunter to prey. Deathmatch, Species Deathmatch, Predator Tag, and Cooperative modes avait for you in the multiplayer section!

How to get the game for free? Simply sign up for the next stage of GOG Galaxy beta tests and an e-mail with your activation code will be sent to you within the next few days. You'll be helping us to analyze and improve the performance of the multiplayer component of GOG Galaxy, our DRM-free online gaming platform, by playing this acclaimed dynamic first person shooter! The game will be added to your account and yours to keep forever. Don't wait - you can only sign up until Friday, October 17, at 9:59AM GMT.
We're started sending out the last (and the biggest) batch of keys - essentially everyone who signed up should be getting their key in the matter of the next few hours (we really have a A LOT of signups :).

Although the game includes full single player campaign, we'd most appreciate if you could please join or host a multiplayer match today - our reason behind this give-away was to test Galaxy multiplayer in the first place :). In case of problems or if you want to share feedback, please use our dedicated forum: http://www.gog.com/forum/aliens_versus_predator_classic_2000

PS: If you won't get your key by end of Tuesday, please do:
1. check your spam folder - if our mail isn't there, then
2. contact our Support
Post edited October 20, 2014 by Destro
Joel1202: I signed up yesterday but I have yet to receive an email. Also I tried re-entering my email even tho it said afterwards that it was already in use. Please help.
I think you have to wait boss, it could be several days. They said most of the keys will be given out when the countdown timer on the giveaway has ended.
high rated
Hi everyone - I signed up and did not get immediate gratification. I ignored the bit about it taking a few days - printed just below where I entered my e-mail address - and repeated ad naseum in this very thread (which I didn't bother to read) and didn't see the game installing itself on my hard drive within a few seconds of pushing the button.

Can someone please help me?
yogsloth: Hi everyone - I signed up and did not get immediate gratification. I ignored the bit about it taking a few days - printed just below where I entered my e-mail address - and repeated ad naseum in this very thread (which I didn't bother to read) and didn't see the game installing itself on my hard drive within a few seconds of pushing the button.

I don't really understand what you are saying. What do you need help with?
yogsloth: Hi everyone - I signed up and did not get immediate gratification. I ignored the bit about it taking a few days - printed just below where I entered my e-mail address - and repeated ad naseum in this very thread (which I didn't bother to read) and didn't see the game installing itself on my hard drive within a few seconds of pushing the button.

Of course. I will post this :

Hi everyone - he signed up and did not get immediate gratification. He ignored the bit about it taking a few days - printed just below where he entered his e-mail address - and repeated ad naseum in this very thread (which he didn't bother to read) and didn't see the game installing itself on his hard drive within a few seconds of pushing the button.

Can someone please help him?

(hope it helps)

I just signed up 0.2341 nano-seconds ago, why have I not been signed to direct the next shitty installment of the Alien/Predator franchise!!! Waaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!
tfishell: Really freakin' cool! ;) Here's the link for those interested seeing it "live": https://www.facebook.com/officiallancehenriksen/posts/895597693807333
Since you asked: AFAIK, the page is is run for the most part by Troy Foreman of the Back to Frank Black campaign. But Lance also posts there on occasion and everything posted there has the Henriksen seal of approval, so to say.

Oh, and while on the topic of Lance Henriksen, I'll just leave this here...
fronzelneekburm: Oh, and while on the topic of Lance Henriksen, I'll just leave this here...
Love Stone Cold, I wish it were a better-known movie. (although YouTube may have helped people rediscover it)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1bNfag1hosI
real.geizterfahr: Stupid question: do you guys use your GOG names for multiplayer, or do you chose different names to play? Got fragged by lots of completely unknown people... ;p
I've made a new profile in game with my old nick, in multiplayer however I still figured with my GOG profile name. I hope this will clarify your concern a bit. Also I don't think you should be surprised playing with strangers, AvP/Galaxy beta tests brings a lots of attention : )
This is one of my favorite games of all time. I already own it on Steam, but I'll be glad to have a GOG version (with some tasty extras maybe?) as well
currently hosting a deathmatch game if anyone is interested.
Just wanted to thank you guys for allowing everyone with an account to sign up for Aliens vs Predator Classic 2000. You fine folk at GOG.com are doing a great job, and speaking as a long time gamer (in their mid 30's), I'd just like to say thanks and keep up the great work!
qux: currently hosting a deathmatch game if anyone is interested.
Migth be best to wait until the game is unlocked for most people.
More people then.
Thanks for the update on the release of codes, I will just wait patiently. And a big thanks for the game! :)
fronzelneekburm: Oh, and while on the topic of Lance Henriksen, I'll just leave this here...
tfishell: Love Stone Cold, I wish it were a better-known movie. (although YouTube may have helped people rediscover it)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1bNfag1hosI
I was lucky enough to buy a copy for a few bucks before the thing went out of print. Now it goes for $35 and up on amazon/ebay... (This is unfortunately quite common with MGMs backlog. PROTIP: Buy MGM DVDs while you can still get them cheap)
I still remember buying the boxed version of this game so many years ago.. third game I ever bought, first Worms 2 and second Su-27.
The awesomeness of the game was ...big. And the fear it inspired on me lol, I couldn't finish it for a year untill I forced myself to play it.
Can't wait to play it again :D