It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
So, on 24 May will be my birthday, and because I like to make myself a present, I want to make happy a person on that day, so I want that my gift to myselft to be, to make someone happy, so, as in title, this is a giveaway: you will pick any game from www.gog.com up to value of 100$(it can have separated dlc, but whole must be under 100$, if the games have more versions, like Withcer 1+2+3 or Cossack1+2+3,and if it is under the prize amount, I will see it as 1 game, so you can ask for the whole series/universe of a game, if it is under 100$), if the game it is 2$, still will be only 1 game giveaway. The random draw will be on 24 May(sometime of the day).

Now the requiremnents:

-write "I'm in"
-write the game(with or without dlcs) or saga, or put a link(s) to store page of that game(s), you can change the game(s) until the draw
-be a member of this forum before 1 May 2021(or techpowerup forum)
-have at least Rep: 3
-must have gog.com account(free to make) and chat open
-don't be on scam list

The winner must respond to my pm/chat in max 48 hours from draw(to give the code of game)and send me the email used for gog id(so I can gift the game), or I will make another draw.

Not mandatory:
-play the new game(s)
-tell us what make you happy last time(we will not judge, only enjoy)

A new year has passed, more xp to me...

Good luck to all.

Courtesy to Seb3.7, we will have a second winner draw, for a game up to 15$.
Post edited May 14, 2021 by pigulici
pigulici: So, on 24 May will be my birthday, and because I like to make myself a present, I want to make happy a person on that day, so I want that my gift to myselft to be, to make someone happy, so, as in title, this is a giveaway: you will pick any game from www.gog.com up to value of 100$(it can have separated dlc, but whole must be under 100$, if the games have more versions, like Withcer 1+2+3 or Cossack1+2+3,and if it is under the prize amount, I will see it as 1 game, so you can ask for the whole series/universe of a game, if it is under 100$), if the game it is 2$, still will be only 1 game giveaway. The random draw will be on 24 May(sometime of the day).

Now the requiremnents:

-write "I'm in"
-write the game(with or without dlcs) or saga, or put a link(s) to store page of that game(s), you can change the game(s) until the draw
-be a member of this forum before 1 May 2021(or techpowerup forum)
-have at least Rep: 3
-must have gog.com account(free to make) and chat open
-don't be on scam list

The winner must respond to my pm/chat in max 48 hours from draw(to give the code of game)and send me the email used for gog id(so I can gift the game), or I will make another draw.

Not mandatory:
-play the new game(s)
-tell us what make you happy last time(we will not judge, only enjoy)

A new year has passed, more xp to me...

Good luck to all.
Happy birthday in advance fellow May kin (I was born on May 2nd). No title I on my wish list that's out or that would even be close to $100, so I won't waste someone's chance at this nice jackpot.

Cheers
Not in!

Happy birthday, pigulici! I hope you are enjoying your games on GOG, even though I haven't noticed you posting in the forums for some time now. Good luck to the participants.
I'm in

Sudden Strike 4: Complete Collection
https://www.gog.com/game/sudden_strike_4_complete_collection

Happy birthday and thank you for your generosity
Post edited May 15, 2021 by KISSMAD
high rated
I'm in for Grim Dawn Definitive Edition (+ extra DLCs?)
Thank you and happy birthday.
Thanks for the GA ;)
I'm in for the Bright Memory ;)
Happy birthday :)
Post edited May 14, 2021 by erbello
Happy birthday :)

I'm in for:

https://www.gog.com/game/horizon_zero_dawn_complete_edition

Thanks
Very generous, pigulici! I'd like to be in for The Pedestrian. Thank you, and happy early Birthday (is it a special one)?
Thank you for your generosity, and happy upcoming birthday! I hope you'll gain some good skills upon leveling up! :)

I'm in for Rimworld and its DLC.

For the $15 additional draw, I'd like to be in for Airships: Conquer the Skies (thank you, Seb3.7 - really nice gesture!)

What makes me happy is that my parents have finally both gotten their first shot of vaccination, and that things still seem on track for speeding up over the next months, so that I can imagine finally having friends over again by the end of summer. It's been entirely too long, but the end is in sight.
Post edited May 15, 2021 by gogtrial34987
Another level up incoming for pigulici. DING!
Happy B-Day up front and thanks a lot for keeping up with your extremely generous tradition!

Count me in for Asterix and Obelix XXL : Romastered.

My previous moment of happiness was yesterday actually. It was my first day at my new job and I was overwhelmed with joy induced by a feeling that I'm finally at a right place for me and pride of what I have done recently to make it happen. :)
Post edited May 14, 2021 by BranjoHello
Congratulations on leveling up. Another year wiser ^^

I'm in for https://www.gog.com/game/factorio

Last time I was really happy was when I heard that Distant Worlds 2 was in the making.

Thanks for the giveaway, and I hope you have as good a time as the person winning ,)
low rated
I'm in

Grat to survive another year :)

Biomutant is the game, it will just come out a day after your birthday party.

Thanks for this nice giveaway. Hope the winner will enjoy the game.
Very generous to give a gift to someone for your own birthday!
Happy upcoming birthday and thanks for the giveaway!

I'm in for Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition
https://www.gog.com/game/baldurs_gate_enhanced_edition

For the secondary draw I'm in for Icewind Dale 2 Complete
https://www.gog.com/game/icewind_dale_2?gclsrc=aw.ds&&gclid=CjwKCAjw-qeFBhAsEiwA2G7Nl32P0TAnDPSbqUTevNsGPsInwu0HhsYf0bSQDFvo2jyQ4zGIRw5ZLxoCkfgQAvD_BwE
Post edited May 23, 2021 by igorche9
Very generous! I'm in for Solasta deluxe edition. Happy birthday a bit early!
Not in just wanted to thank you for the giveaway and wish you a Happy Birthday.