It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Happy Birthday!
Happy birthday and congratulations to the winners.
Happy Birthday.
high rated
Oh no! I lost Control! AARGH! RAGE! SMASH!

See, it's funny because I was in for the game Control and I did not win... so I "lost Control".

Uhm...

Anyway, Happy Birthady and congratulations to the winners! I'll show myself out now...
Happy Birthday!
Grats, winners!
Happy birthday!

Congrats to the winners :)
high rated
Look like the prizes were received, thanks again for all.

One of the best thing that happened last time, to me, I planted a stick(a small tree), few weeks ago, in front of the building I work, some days ago he got green little leaves, I work there only from september last year, the work fellows saw(they are here at least 10 yr), and now are 6 more little trees, one from another firm too, so look like the power example it is big in humans, but only mine will make fruits, beside oxygene(I hope)...so far the day was good, I made some people happy, I got some money from my sister, a clothes free coupon from my mother, and cheese from my work fellows(I like cheese), next a walk in near park...the best part of my age, finally I can date mature women, without looking suspicious, and I don't care so much what people say about my life...man, so much freedom...
Happy birthday pigulici! It's good to hear you're having a good day.

Congrats to the winners.
Happy birthday Pigulici, thanks again for running such a generous giveaway, and congrats to both winners!
pigulici: Look like the prizes were received, thanks again for all.

One of the best thing that happened last time, to me, I planted a stick(a small tree), few weeks ago, in front of the building I work, some days ago he got green little leaves, I work there only from september last year, the work fellows saw(they are here at least 10 yr), and now are 6 more little trees, one from another firm too, so look like the power example it is big in humans, but only mine will make fruits, beside oxygene(I hope)...so far the day was good, I made some people happy, I got some money from my sister, a clothes free coupon from my mother, and cheese from my work fellows(I like cheese), next a walk in near park...the best part of my age, finally I can date mature women, without looking suspicious, and I don't care so much what people say about my life...man, so much freedom...
You're living the life. :P
Happy birthday and congratulations to the winners!
Happy Birthday!

And congrats to the winners.
Happy Birthday!!!
Great Giveaway! It's nice to read stories about happy moments!

I'd like to be in for Soldier of Fortune Platinum Edition if it's possible. Thank you!

oh was closed! I've just read the first pages, congrats to the winners!
Post edited May 25, 2021 by nicohvc
Happy Level Up Day, pigulici! :)

And congrats to the winners!
happy birthday and congratz to winners.