It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Not in.

But thanks for the generosity and line of thinking. Happy birthday and have a good time with your loved ones, God bless you!
I'm in

for: https://www.gog.com/game/horizon_zero_dawn_complete_edition

Even if I don't win the game (I never win anything), I'll celebrate both our birthdays anyway - mine is the 24th too!
Happy birthday

i am in for https://www.gog.com/game/graveyard_keeper + https://www.gog.com/game/graveyard_keeper_game_of_crone + https://www.gog.com/game/graveyard_keeper_stranger_sins
Thanks for the giveaway. I hope someone make you happy either
Post edited May 22, 2021 by ywzywz
Happy level up, pigulici! All the best to you and your family!

Not in.

But thank you very much for your generosity. And good luck everyone!
Well, first things first: Happy birthday!

Now, I'm in for Neverwinter Nights Enhanced Edition (I believe the Digital Deluxe includes everything).

As for happiness... Yesterday night I was playing some Wasteland 2 when my cat decided to take a nap on my lap. She never did that. She hates people to be near her, although she enjoys having company nearby. She only allows me to pet her because I'm not picking her up or stuff like that, I let her live her life (trapped in my apartment haha). And then, out of nowhere, she comes and sleeps on my lap. It was so sweet. So yes, that made me happy :)
Happy birthday! :) I'm not in. I hope you have an awesome time with your loved ones! ^_^
low rated
pigulici: So, on 24 May will be my birthday
First off, I hope you have a happy upcoming birthday.....also, as with all the other kind souls on GOG: thanks for being so generous :D :D :D

That said, I have more than enough games, so won't be participating(even if I was eligible) as someone else is likely more deserving of the prize.

-

jonridan: As for happiness... Yesterday night I was playing some Wasteland 2 when my cat decided to take a nap on my lap. She never did that. She hates people to be near her, although she enjoys having company nearby. She only allows me to pet her because I'm not picking her up or stuff like that, I let her live her life (trapped in my apartment haha). And then, out of nowhere, she comes and sleeps on my lap. It was so sweet. So yes, that made me happy :)
Sounds like she's developing a trust bond with you ...before ya know it, she'll be hogging one part of the bed every night, I bet. :)
Post edited May 14, 2021 by GamezRanker
Happy birthday, pigulici!

I'm in for Control Ultimate Edition.

Something that made me happy - I a few days ago I starrted rewatching one of my favorite tv shows, Ed. It's funny, charming, silly, heartfelt and there's just something about it that always makes me smile. As soon as the intro starts, the Foo Fighters song kicks in and Ed grins as drives through town I can't help but grin as well. It's just a dose of contagious joy.
It's an unfairly forgotten show, unfortunately not available on DVD or any streaming service, so only bootleg copies exist (even can be seen on Youtube), but I would encourage anyone to give it a shot despite the video quality. Great early 2000s fun (and not without many poignant moments).
Happy birthday and thank you for your generosity

I'm in for
Horizon Zero Dawn™ Complete Edition
https://www.gog.com/game/horizon_zero_dawn_complete_edition
Post edited May 14, 2021 by LiefLayer
Not in, but happy birthday pigulici! Only a little reminder if you are planning to spend that huge amount of money, the Summer Sale is coming, probably on 28th may or 31th may.
high rated
I'm in for:
Leisure Suit Larry: Wet Dreams Don't Dry
Leisure Suit Larry: Wet Dreams Dry Twice

For the second draw ($15) I'd like to enter for:
Les Manley Bundle

The last thing that made me happy was looking over at my wife sleeping when I got up this morning.

Happy Birthday, and thank you pigulici and Seb3.7!!
Post edited May 16, 2021 by 01kipper
high rated
AB2012: nope, just another year that pass and add more XP...oh yes, and I am still alive...
phaolo: any dlcs, if stay under the prize amount
Post edited May 14, 2021 by pigulici
woah, new level up already? grats!
I'm in for Trails in the Sky SC + Trails in the Sky the 3rd.
pigulici: So, on 24 May will be my birthday, and because I like to make myself a present, I want to make happy a person on that day, so I want that my gift to myselft to be, to make someone happy, so, as in title, this is a giveaway: you will pick any game from www.gog.com up to value of 100$(it can have separated dlc, but whole must be under 100$, if the games have more versions, like Withcer 1+2+3 or Cossack1+2+3,and if it is under the prize amount, I will see it as 1 game, so you can ask for the whole series/universe of a game, if it is under 100$), if the game it is 2$, still will be only 1 game giveaway. The random draw will be on 24 May(sometime of the day).

Now the requiremnents:

-write "I'm in"
-write the game(with or without dlcs) or saga, or put a link(s) to store page of that game(s), you can change the game(s) until the draw
-be a member of this forum before 1 May 2021(or techpowerup forum)
-have at least Rep: 3
-must have gog.com account(free to make) and chat open
-don't be on scam list

The winner must respond to my pm/chat in max 48 hours from draw(to give the code of game)and send me the email used for gog id(so I can gift the game), or I will make another draw.

Not mandatory:
-play the new game(s)
-tell us what make you happy last time(we will not judge, only enjoy)

A new year has passed, more xp to me...

Good luck to all.
I'm in for https://www.gog.com/game/amid_evil_warrior_edition
I'm in for lego star wars the complete saga + lego batman 2 dc heroes + lego Indiana Jones 2

Happy early birthday! Congratulations on earning a lot of xp!

Thank you for hosting this giveaway!
Post edited May 19, 2021 by albinistic