It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Thank you for the giveaway. I'm in for Divinity: Original Sin 2 - Divine Edition with Divinity: Original Sin 2 - Sir Lora

https://www.gog.com/game/divinity_original_sin_2_divine_edition

https://www.gog.com/game/divinity_original_sin_2_sir_lora

Something that made me happy recently was watching a clip from the movie The Joyluck Club. I remember reading that book when I was a student. It reminded me of my less cynical more carefree days.
Post edited December 23, 2018 by theslitherydeee
Thanks for very generous giveaway!

Not in, because I have no such valuable wishes! ;)

Regarding being happy - now I am! It's very special time in year. As I have wonderful wife and kids, we have a lot of Christmas atmosphere and thankfulness here. We were awakened today by daughter singing Christmas carols. Sometimes I think I'm the luckiest guy in the world :)
Was feeling bad over already winning a few games in giveaways this year, and this is an awfully generous one, but what the heck, I'm in too, it is a random draw after all, not a direct request, and if I counted right there are 84 entries so far, so 85 with this one, the odds are reasonably low to be more of a fair raffle, not a high-odds one.
And speaking of the question about being happy, while receiving other games made me feel awfully awkward, winning Witcher 3 in spring made my day then, so can list that. (The moment I was referring to when I posted a while back about remembering when I was really happy but it being long ago and painful to get to was back in 2003, when my then-gf (...) had been here for a while, was going back home that day and threatened to break up if I won't go with her, so I just quickly packed my stuff, asked dad to get me a train ticket too and off we went... after I spent that morning crying my eyes out, with dad looking in shock when he saw me and repeatedly asking whether I actually wanted to do that, but they were happy tears because I could be with her longer. Up and down after that, but the end of 2004 and first part of 2005 were pretty good too overall. Since Aug-Sep 2005 though... Yeah...)

So, if series count as one entry, as you said, I'm in for the Trails in the Sky series:
The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky
The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky SC
The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky the 3rd
They haven't even been included in this sale so far, weird...

Don't add friends on here though. And in general, as odd as it is, take the concept in its proper sense, only add people who can actually be said to be friends at least at some level, as in we're also talking of personal/intimate matters and getting along on such issues, offering comfort... Alternately, on Fb I also added a couple of people for old times' sake, former friends I lost touch with without there being a serious reason to want to do so, when we happened to bump into each other again, even if we haven't exactly been talking again since either. But that's about it. Hence a total of 8 friends on Fb (actually 7, one disabled her account quite some time ago) and none anywhere else where the feature exists.

So your call whether this is a valid entry or not.
If I may I'll be in for The Elder Scrolls series:
An Elder Scrolls Legend: Battlespire
Elder Scrolls Adventures: Redguard, The
Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind GOTY Edition, The
Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion - Game of the Year Edition Deluxe, The
Thanks for your generous giveaway!
I'm in.

The Bard's Tale IV: Barrows Deep Ultimate Edition (includes the remaster of the Trilogy as well)

It'd be nice to have a Santa as I end up *being* Santa this time of year since I had kids and usually can't afford any games between November and April :)
Hello, thanks for the giveaway.

I'll enter for Jazz Jackrabbit 1 and 2, since I'd like to finish the classic pc platform games eventually.

I guess if I had to say something that made me happy, well I was able to pick up a lot of anime that I was wanting to watch or liked in the past for 90% off, and I'm enjoying a lot of the games that I was gifted recently or bought for myself on black friday more than I thought I would.

nothing important to make me happy, or unhappy either and I don't really mind.
Not in, but have a +1 for this GA. Merry Christmas. I had a very happy time with a large gathering of family this weekend. :)
I'm in for

Shantae: Half-Genie Hero Ultimate Edition GOG

waited a whole year to see if the game will go on sale for Christmas but no luck, maybe this might be another chance for me to get it.

Thanks for the giveaway!
high rated
ConsulCaesar: Thank you for the generous giveaway!

I'm in for Titan Quest + Ragnarok expansion.

The last thing that made me happy was pizza.
We have a winner(random picked), congras to ConsulCaesar, I send you the pm with details, you have 48 hrs to respond.

Well, for the rest , don't be sad, enjoy the life. I liked to read about what made happy the people around the globe, thank you for all who participated to my GA, see you at the next one.
Post edited December 24, 2018 by pigulici
high rated
Aramandur: I'm in for Factorio, thank you for the chance, pigulici :) Happy Christmas!
You know what, the money are not depleted, so I random picked a second winner, congras to Aramandur, same rules as above, 48hrs to respond to my pm.
Congrats to the winners.
ConsulCaesar: Thank you for the generous giveaway!

I'm in for Titan Quest + Ragnarok expansion.

The last thing that made me happy was pizza.
pigulici: We have a winner(random picked), congras to ConsulCaesar, I send you the pm with details, you have 48 hrs to respond.

Well, for the rest , don't be sad, enjoy the life. I liked to read about what made happy the people around the globe, thank you for all who participated to my GA, see you at the next one.
Wow! Thanks! I replied to your PM.

Congrats to Aramandur too!
pigulici: We have a winner(random picked), congras to ConsulCaesar, I send you the pm with details, you have 48 hrs to respond.

ConsulCaesar: Wow! Thanks! I replied to your PM.

Congrats to Aramandur too!
Congrats!!! I've watched many video reviews on YouTube about how good the game that you're asking for actually is!
Congratulations to the winners, and thank you again to pigulici for a great giveaway.
Congrats to the winners!