It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

muntdefems: Haven't downloaded it yet, but I'd guess it must be because it contains a file bigger than 4GB (much like The Witcher 2 and Full Throttle Remastered).
The Witcher 2 doesn’t come as a tarball ;)
The big file is actually splitted in two parts before building the MojoSetup installer, and a post-extraction script rebuilds the full file.
shmerl: Why did Ruiner came out as tarball rather than regular GOG installer?
muntdefems: Haven't downloaded it yet, but I'd guess it must be because it contains a file bigger than 4GB (much like The Witcher 2 and Full Throttle Remastered).
That's correct, the very same MojoSetup bug again. Gotta fix it one way or another eventually. Sorry for the inconvenience.

vv221: The Witcher 2 doesn’t come as a tarball ;)
The big file is actually splitted in two parts before building the MojoSetup installer, and a post-extraction script rebuilds the full file.
Yeah, that's the workaround we used. We're probably gonna apply it to other games as well.
shmerl: Why did Ruiner came out as tarball rather than regular GOG installer?
linuxvangog: That's correct, the very same MojoSetup bug again. Gotta fix it one way or another eventually. Sorry for the inconvenience.
The real inconvenience is gzip compression instead of lzma2 (xz). It's your disk space and your bandwidth though, so it is your call. :)

And, BTW, what's the deal with "Shadow Tactics: Blades of Shogun" not receiving 2.2.2f patch for Linux?
I'd like to know what happened to Shadow Tactics too.
Alm888: (...) what's the deal with "Shadow Tactics: Blades of Shogun" not receiving 2.2.2f patch for Linux?
Ganni1987: I'd like to know what happened to Shadow Tactics too.
We haven't received Linux files from the publisher yet. We are in contact with them and hopefully we should bring the Linux version in line with Windows and Mac versions pretty soon.
Ganni1987: I'd like to know what happened to Shadow Tactics too.
linuxvangog: We haven't received Linux files from the publisher yet. We are in contact with them and hopefully we should bring the Linux version in line with Windows and Mac versions pretty soon.
Thanks, much appreciated.
linuxvangog: We haven't received Linux files from the publisher yet. We are in contact with them and hopefully we should bring the Linux version in line with Windows and Mac versions pretty soon.
Sad to read this, but Thanks nonetheless for clarification!

And on another issue (see attachments). Seriously? What's the deal, GOG? Can't you clear your mind on this?
Attachments:
001.png (423 Kb)
002.png (472 Kb)
vv221: The Witcher 2 doesn’t come as a tarball ;)
Oh, right. I didn't remember they fixed it like this (and I didn't bother to check my library to see what of kind of file it was :P).
This is not necessarily a Linux-exclusive question, but since you guys are the ones that use Innoextract the most and really know it inside out, I thought I would ask here.

I've read the most recent pages of this thread and this topic has already been discussed in some manner, but I'd like to ask this more specifically, so I can get a clearer picture: what is the current situation with Innoextract and GOG installers? In my experience, the latest version of Innoextract used to be able to unpack all GOG installers perfectly, but I found out that, starting with installers built around late-2017 or so, this is no longer possible.

Are there any not-overly-complicated, reliable workarounds for this? And I don't mean running the installer with Wine. I mean extracting the contents of the installer without running it. I'm actually a Windows user (although I have used Linux in the past), but I'm interested in this nevertheless (see this topic I created a while back if you're curious why).

Thanks.
Truido: ...
The "innoextract vs the new GOG Installers" issue has been profusely discussed in the adamhm's wrappers thread the last couple of weeks, starting here.

EDIT: the TL;DR version is that immi01 has modified innoextract in order for it to be able to cope with these new installers, and hopefully these changes will be incorporated to innoextract's main branch.
Post edited April 20, 2018 by muntdefems
Somehow State of Mind lost Linux from the supported OSes list :(
Alm888: And on another issue (see attachments). Seriously? What's the deal, GOG? Can't you clear your mind on this?
shmerl: Somehow State of Mind lost Linux from the supported OSes list :(
You have to ask the publisher directly about the platform availability. In case of pre-orders, we only list Windows unless we are 100% sure that Mac and/or Linux will be available on day-one. For now we only know about Windows release (which might of course change in the future). Other platforms popped up only because of our mistake. Sorry for the confusion.
shmerl: Somehow State of Mind lost Linux from the supported OSes list :(
Does anyone know how to get the Nav maps in your ship? When I jump into another area, it says no info found. Only in Troy area my nav maps show. I want to travel to New Detroit but I don't want to get lost. I do have a nav map from online but its on a paper print out, therefore I acn autopilot to a destination. ha ha. Please help. Maybe I need to complete more missions? Ty.
LARRY007LEGEND:
This question does not belong here but in the game's subforum. I do not even know what game you are talking about. Of course, if it is somehow related to Linux, it could be alright.

Welcome to GOG's forums!
Post edited April 21, 2018 by Themken
LARRY007LEGEND: Does anyone know how to get the Nav maps in your ship
Hi! As @Themken said, you didn't mention the game you have an issue with and since it's a generic thread for Linux support, if this is indeed a Linux game - clarify please what game it is.
Post edited April 22, 2018 by shmerl