It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

drinnen: Humble Summer Sale enters week 2 and the Stamp thing has reset.
Collect 5 stamps and you get

1 Stamp:, 10% off Humble Monthly for New Sibscribers (so probably nobody)
2 Stamps: 15% off Death Gambit
3 Stamps: Free Game: Meadow
5 Stamps: The Tiny Bang Story

huh, never noticed that before but it says while supplies last for the games. So I guess get it early while they're fresh/
MaxFulvus: Apparently, both games are out of stock. I missed Tiny Bang Story to gift it to the Community GA Steam Edition.
Pitiful HB : /
Strange: It shows "Meadow" as out of stock, but "The Tiny Bang Story" doesn't even get mentioned anymore. Also there are only three stamps shown now. Did anyone even get "The Tiny Bang Story"?
Geddes17: Strange: It shows "Meadow" as out of stock, but "The Tiny Bang Story" doesn't even get mentioned anymore. Also there are only three stamps shown now. Did anyone even get "The Tiny Bang Story"?
I got a key for The Tiny Bang Story yesterday but couldn't try it as i already own it.
Ocean Classics Volume 1 - https://store.steampowered.com/bundle/6829/Ocean_Classics_Volume_1/

-69%, £9.94 here.

Contains:
• Tunnel B1
• Last Rites
• ELF
• Sleepwalker
• Pushover
• The Great Escape
• Central Intelligence
• Where Time Stood Still
Post edited September 11, 2018 by amok
Geddes17: Strange: It shows "Meadow" as out of stock, but "The Tiny Bang Story" doesn't even get mentioned anymore. Also there are only three stamps shown now.
Same here, for "Meadow" probably will get the keys. "The Tiny Bang Story" probably is gone for the rest of us.
Geddes17: Strange: It shows "Meadow" as out of stock, but "The Tiny Bang Story" doesn't even get mentioned anymore. Also there are only three stamps shown now.
philipp_chris: Same here, for "Meadow" probably will get the keys. "The Tiny Bang Story" probably is gone for the rest of us.
Zeo got my Tiny Bang Story key, so you just have to be patient and alert.
According to the thread at SG someone hacked HB and stole thousands of keys for The Tiny Bang Story. So they completely removed it as reward:

https://www.steamgifts.com/discussion/DMdKH/humble-bundle-summer-sale-missions-round-2-day-5-the-tiny-bang-story-removed-as-a-reward/search?page=4
Impaler26: According to the thread at SG someone hacked HB and stole thousands of keys for The Tiny Bang Story. So they completely removed it as reward:

https://www.steamgifts.com/discussion/DMdKH/humble-bundle-summer-sale-missions-round-2-day-5-the-tiny-bang-story-removed-as-a-reward/search?page=4
I guess that means my key was stolen as well - or not? How this works?
Impaler26: According to the thread at SG someone hacked HB and stole thousands of keys for The Tiny Bang Story. So they completely removed it as reward:

BeatriceElysia: I guess that means my key was stolen as well - or not? How this works?
I think yours will work. I'd imagine they have a programme that creates 1000s of accounts and each one logs into HB every day and gets a key. So all the keys HB agreed with the publisher were used up so they've ran out.

This is so low, since those keys could be invalidated, and remplaced (maybe), actially this game was remplaced by another and alrealdy out of keys xD (waiting mine)

On another level , i do not recommend to grab a key of Project Xinatra on DIG i tried two of them (seems the dev provided invalid batch of keys to the store) of course your DIGpoints could be refunded, but better to avoid the hassle.
Post edited September 11, 2018 by DyNaer

Ugh, this is bad news. I've managed to redeem my key instantly last night (my time) and it still available on my steam library. But who knows if the developer and steam revoke it. And In worst scenario, humble will not offer this kind of deal when you only have to visit the store daily anymore.
BeatriceElysia: I guess that means my key was stolen as well - or not? How this works?
Accprding to a post on SG, if you revealed tthe ley; i think yours is still valid, but who knows if its the case. Only way is to either contact support or give the key to someone who don't have it (to try to redeem it) => in the case you have already the game on your account.

Personally i always reveal keys (even for trade / gift)

zlaywal: Ugh, this is bad news. I've managed to redeem my key instantly last night (my time) and it still available on my steam library. But who knows if the developer and steam revoke it. And In worst scenario, humble will not offer this kind of deal when you only have to visit the store daily anymore.
Depends the dev and / or steam, if there were xxxx amount of keys, it's possible keys won't be remplaced (invalidated it's almost certain), maybe they could offer another game instead....well i don't know. Usually keys stolen or whatever in this case are invalidated, but since it's a reward , could be very different. I think the course of action is to contact HB's support (but during sales they are very busy + if you add this issue..).
DyNaer: Depends the dev and / or steam, if there were xxxx amount of keys, it's possible keys won't be remplaced (invalidated it's almost certain), maybe they could offer another game instead....well i don't know. Usually keys stolen or whatever in this case are invalidated, but since it's a reward , could be very different. I think the course of action is to contact HB's support (but during sales they are very busy + if you add this issue..).
It will be very bad for me to pester them about this specific issue. It is a freebie so technically as a gifted party we lose nothing in monetary sense. SMH at people that exploit this kind gesture from developer and humble .
zlaywal: It will be very bad for me to pester them about this specific issue. It is a freebie so technically as a gifted party we lose nothing in monetary sense. SMH at people that exploit this kind gesture from developer and humble .
I don't say to pester ; but to ask some informations...after all they were hacked, this is a legitimatee concern for customers aswell.

If nobody ask some informations, it's kinda encouraging hackers in a way.

If you remain polite and all, i don't think there will be a problem.

Give them the link to the SG page, it will certainly help.
DyNaer: I don't say to pester ; but to ask some informations...after all they were hacked, this is a legitimatee concern for customers aswell.

If nobody ask some informations, it's kinda encouraging hackers in a way.

If you remain polite and all, i don't think there will be a problem.
I can understand that point of view. Maybe I'll wait if there's any new information or anything related happen.
MaxFulvus: Apparently, both games are out of stock. I missed Tiny Bang Story to gift it to the Community GA Steam Edition.
Pitiful HB : /
Geddes17: Strange: It shows "Meadow" as out of stock, but "The Tiny Bang Story" doesn't even get mentioned anymore. Also there are only three stamps shown now. Did anyone even get "The Tiny Bang Story"?
I was planning to get and donate Tiny Bang Story today but like you say that's not possible anymore.
Even worse I was ABLE to get Braveland AND Meadows and I am unable to redeem any of them because keys are exhausted. That's reeally not all right and I contacted humble support about this. So far no reply :(
zlaywal: It will be very bad for me to pester them about this specific issue. It is a freebie so technically as a gifted party we lose nothing in monetary sense. SMH at people that exploit this kind gesture from developer and humble .
Technically and legally speaking it is not necessarily a "freebie" since you don't just collect stamp by visiting the site but also by spending money on the site making it part of an actual offer.
Post edited September 11, 2018 by MarkoH01