It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Acriz: What's up with the money back thing on the humble store? Do they have some fair price thing going on like GOG, or just some sale bait for people to buy more?
This - https://www.humblebundle.com/rewards
Artifex Mundi 10 Bundle of Steam games

Pay $1 or more to get these Steam games!

Enigmatis: The Ghosts of Maple Creek (STEAM) + :tradingcard:
Clockwork Tales: Of Glass and Ink (STEAM) + :tradingcard:
Enigmatis 2: The Mists of Ravenwood (STEAM)

Pay $4.49 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h) and get all 10 STEAM GAMES!

Endless Fables 2: Frozen Path (STEAM)
Modern Tales: Age of Invention (STEAM)
Scarlett Mysteries: Cursed Child (STEAM) + :tradingcard:
Queen's Quest 2: Stories of Forgotten Past (STEAM) + :tradingcard:
The Secret Order 4: Beyond Time (STEAM) + :tradingcard:
Endless Fables: The Minotaur's Curse (STEAM) + :tradingcard:
Vampire Legends: The True Story of Kisilova (STEAM) + :tradingcard:
In the past I was all in as soon as a new ArtifexMundi bundle arrived.
Now I'm indecisive, since GOG added some HOGs to the store.
Should I get the bundle (with only 5 games I don't have yet), or should I wait for more #DRMfree HOGs???
Post edited August 31, 2018 by gixgox
gixgox: Artifex Mundi 10 Bundle of Steam games

gixgox: In the past I was all in as soon as a new ArtifexMundi bundle arrived.
Should I get the bundle (with only 5 games I don't have yet), or should I wait for more #DRMfree HOGs???
50/50 chance at least some of them end up in the Steam GA here ;)

I'm probably not going to buy this one though - kinda burned myself out on HOGs for a bit.
Should I get the bundle (with only 5 games I don't have yet), or should I wait?
My exact thought also !
gixgox: ...
bler144: 50/50 chance at least some of them end up in the Steam GA here ;)

I'm probably not going to buy this one though - kinda burned myself out on HOGs for a bit.
philipp_chris: My exact thought also !
It's not easy to break a bad habit - I bought the bundle and sent 5 codes to Zeo for the community GA.
bler144: 50/50 chance at least some of them end up in the Steam GA here ;)

gixgox:
philipp_chris: My exact thought also !
gixgox: It's not easy to break a bad habit - I bought the bundle and sent 5 codes to Zeo for the community GA.
lol :)

gixgox: In the past I was all in as soon as a new ArtifexMundi bundle arrived.
Depends how much your bothered about DRM/Steam. If not and you only want 5 I'd point you to the following tip:

A tip for gaming deals seekers who like some games in bundles but not others. Goto tremorgames.com goto trade in games and you can trade in humblebundle giftlinks. You buy the giftlink (must select buy as gift and send giftlink). Then you can buy many bundled games for the equivilent of 10-20p. You can search for games or organise games by metacritic score.

There's absolutely loads of point and click games you can pick up on Tremor. You might also want to pick up Broken Sword 1 and 5 from theo ther indiegala bundle when they become available if you don't have them.

Or I'll trade you the keys for a cheap key in a sale if that's too much bother.
supplementscene: Depends how much your bothered about DRM/Steam. If not and you only want 5 I'd point you to the following tip:

A tip for gaming deals seekers who like some games in bundles but not others. Goto tremorgames.com goto trade in games and you can trade in humblebundle giftlinks. You buy the giftlink (must select buy as gift and send giftlink). Then you can buy many bundled games for the equivilent of 10-20p. You can search for games or organise games by metacritic score.

There's absolutely loads of point and click games you can pick up on Tremor. You might also want to pick up Broken Sword 1 and 5 from theo ther indiegala bundle when they become available if you don't have them.

tremor games is in a very grey key reseller market. they have been in trouble with Humble before (and stopped trading Humble keys) but restarted again as they technically do not sell the keys themselves, so got of by a technicality. I would not recommend them, they suffer from the same flaw as all key reseller sites (but without actually "selling" them...so...) but whether you want to use them or not is then completely up to your own moral compass. but it is a firmly grey market place, f you find gOg keys there, be not surprised if they get revoked.
supplementscene: Depends how much your bothered about DRM/Steam. If not and you only want 5 I'd point you to the following tip:

amok: tremor games is in a very grey key reseller market. they have been in trouble with Humble before (and stopped trading Humble keys) but restarted again as they technically do not sell the keys themselves, so got of by a technicality. I would not recommend them, they suffer from the same flaw as all key reseller sites (but without actually "selling" them...so...) but whether you want to use them or not is then completely up to your own moral compass. but it is a firmly grey market place, f you find gOg keys there, be not surprised if they get revoked.
What's grey about them? They resell keys from bundles and essentially allow mass key trading. The developer and bundle company still get paid for the keys don't they?
supplementscene: ...
Thanks for your friendly answer, but I prefer shorter and less obscure ways to get rid of some leftover codes.
supplementscene: What's grey about them? They resell keys from bundles and essentially allow mass key trading. The developer and bundle company still get paid for the keys don't they?
It's grey because you don't know the origin of the keys. There's a ton of fraud surrounding these resellers where games get bought with stolen media or chargebackable media, then get sold on the resellers to cash in on what they bought and the purchasers at the end get stuck with nothing when the keys get revoked.

The grey part is that anyone who buys is pretty much clueless to payments surrounding the key they're buying and aren't nearly as covered as they would be buying from a proper store with a direct connection.
Big Fish labor day sale - buy one game get one free

https://www.bigfishgames.com/promotions/labor-day
Humble Summer Sale 3 sticker game Braveland is available DRM free as well as. This one lasts to the 6th so you can still get it and the 5 sticker one (The Ship: Murder Party) if you start today.
Post edited September 02, 2018 by drinnen
drinnen: Humble Summer Sale 3 sticker game Braveland is available DRM free as well as. This one lasts to the 6th so you can still get it and the 5 sticker one (The Ship: Murder Party) if you start today.
Wouldn't you use up your stickers and not be able to get The Ship: Murder Party?
drinnen: Humble Summer Sale 3 sticker game Braveland is available DRM free as well as. This one lasts to the 6th so you can still get it and the 5 sticker one (The Ship: Murder Party) if you start today.
supplementscene: Wouldn't you use up your stickers and not be able to get The Ship: Murder Party?
I am pretty sure you can get both games with 5 stickers, they are not used up