It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

badon: Do you have a list of your collection?
krugos2: Sure. I already have Baldur's Gate, the Siege of Dragonspear expansion, Baldur's Gate 2 and Icewind Dale.

I'm missing only Planescape Torment to have all the enhanced editions of the Infinity Engine games. I also plan to get the original version of Icewind Dale 2, since it may never get an enhanced edition and I don't have my old CDs anymore.
I don't have any of those games yet. I'm not much into fantasy, but I kneel down, face Silicon Valley, and pray 3 times a day, so hopefully GOG (praise be thy name) will forgive me for my sins. Baldur's Gate and Planescape get recommended a lot, so eventually I might have get one of them and try them.
badon: I don't have any of those games yet. I'm not much into fantasy, but I kneel down, face Silicon Valley, and pray 3 times a day, so hopefully GOG (praise be thy name) will forgive me for my sins. Baldur's Gate and Planescape get recommended a lot, so eventually I might have get one of them and try them.
Haha, I'm sure GOG will forgive those gaming sins. :)

In all seriousness, I'm not sure if I would recommend the games, given that you're not much into fantasy and those are not easy games to get into.

If you don't mind dated graphics (but some very beautiful background art), reading a lot (and I mean a LOT) and going through a hard learning curve, the games can be very rewarding. Going through the whole BG saga is quite an experience. As for Planescape Torment, it's one of the best written games I've ever played and it's very unique too, nothing at all like the high fantasy you would expect from a D&D title.

If you ever decide to give them a try I hope you enjoy them!
summer sale in this weird place
mchack: summer sale in this weird place
This site doesn't seem legit, imo !
mchack: summer sale in this weird place
MaxFulvus: This site doesn't seem legit, imo !
It isn't. They make money off abandonware, I heard.
Tiny and Big: Grandpa's Leftovers is -90% on Steam

https://store.steampowered.com/app/205910/Tiny_and_Big_Grandpas_Leftovers/

Seriously under-rated game
amok: Tiny and Big: Grandpa's Leftovers is -90% on Steam

I got it via a HB and I fully agree it is quite a neat and quirky little game I wish their follow up would have been as good. (I wonder if they will make a part two to tiny and big?)
amok: Seriously under-rated game
*eyes his copy that has been sitting in his backlog ever since release six years ago* You don't say?
amok: Tiny and Big: Grandpa's Leftovers is -90% on Steam

I have it here but I picked it up on Steam a while ago because of the soundtrack.
high rated
The Humble Daedalic Bundle 2018

PWYW ($1 for Steam keys)
Memoria + Official Soundtrack (Also for Mac)
Caravan (Also for Mac and Linux)
Deponia: The Complete Journey (Also for Mac and Linux)
Anna's Quest (Also for Mac and Linux)

BTA
Witch It
Silence (Also for Mac and Linux)
Deponia Doomsday + Official Soundtrack (Also for Mac and Linux)

$12
Shadow Tactics: Blades of the Shogun (Also for Mac and Linux)
The Long Journey Home
Bounty Train (Also for Mac)

All games have DRM-Free downloads and Steam keys, with the exception of Witch It, which is only available as a Steam key.

If you missed Shadow Tactics from the Humble Monthly, here is another chance to get it at its lowest price yet.
Post edited June 05, 2018 by Grargar
I was in for the top tier. That's a lot of DRM-free titles I didn't have.
I don't know, Bounty Train is on my wishlist and Shadow Tactics looks nice but overall... don't think I will get that one. :/
Grargar: The Humble Daedalic Bundle 2018

PWYW ($1 for Steam keys)

BTA
Witch It

$12
The Long Journey Home

All games have DRM-Free downloads and Steam keys, with the exception of Witch It, which is only available as a Steam key.

If you missed Shadow Tactics from the Humble Monthly, here is another chance to get it at its lowest price yet.
are the soundtracks DRM free or only for the steam keys?
cecil: are the soundtracks DRM free or only for the steam keys?
I bought the lowest tier, and I do *not* have the Memoria soundtrack in my Humble Library.
Grargar: The Humble Daedalic Bundle 2018

PWYW ($1 for Steam keys)

BTA
Witch It

$12
The Long Journey Home

cecil: are the soundtracks DRM free or only for the steam keys?
I don't see Soundtrack downloads, just the games.