It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

tinyE: Oh this is cute.

They confirm a purchase by sending a code to your mobile phone.

I DON'T HAVE A CELL PHONE!

Well that kills that idea. :P

Jesus Christ this was a mistake. :P
They confirmed the order then told me the order wasn't confirmed.
*click here to confirm your account
*your account has been confirmed
*I'm sorry, we can't complete your order until you confirm your account
My dad recently accidentally sent a text message to all peoples in his contacts, one of those was my sister's land line (the only person in the family who still has one of those), they got the text "read" to them. I don't think either my dad or sister have any special setup as they were both surprised by it. You might want to have a friend try to send a text to your land line to see it that works for you.

The 1942 games are great......BUT NOT FOR FLIGHT SIM FANS!!! XD

A two year old could control these planes. XD If you want some good, low physics Arcade shooter P-51 Mustang fun, you should definitely snag these.
New bundle at Fanatical: Bumper Pick & Mix Bundle.

1 for $0.49, 10 for $1.00 (Not a typo!); 64 games to choose from, so I won't list them all.

Many game genres; the standout titles to me on the list were Unrest and Alekhine's Gun.
Post edited May 02, 2018 by Luned
Luned: New bundle at Fanatical: Bumper Pick & Mix Bundle.

1 for $0.49, 10 for $1.00 (Not a typo!); 64 games to choose from, so I won't list them all.

Many game genres; the standout titles to me on the list were Unrest and Alekhine's Gun.
Is Alekhine's Gun playable without steam installed?

murcielago: Is Alekhine's Gun playable without steam installed?
I see no entry for this on this list.

murcielago: Is Alekhine's Gun playable without steam installed?
I'm afraid I have no idea. I mostly pick up Fanatical's bundles for casual hidden-object and point-and-click games that I only plan to play through once, and therefore consider them "rentals" that I don't mind being tied to Steam.
Tales of Berseria for 15€ indiegala fir 2 more hours, 130 keys left

https://www.indiegala.com/crackerjack?utm_source=Newsletter&utm_medium=Newsletter-crackerjack-talesberseria-plus-bonusgame-20180501&utm_campaign=Newsletter&utm_source=MailingList&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=INDIE+STELLAR+BUNDLE+-+20180502

Lol, both Unrest and Alekhine's gun were removed from the games pool.
murcielago: Lol, both Unrest and Alekhine's gun were removed from the games pool.
Probably sold all the keys they had for those. :)

murcielago: Lol, both Unrest and Alekhine's gun were removed from the games pool.
Looks like they've killed the whole deal early - was supposed to run a few weeks.

When Keys are out within hours of starting, somethings definitely wrong - there were other Keys out before the ones listed here were gone.
The contents for Humble Monthly May's bundle have just been (completely) revealed. The games are:

Kerbal Space Program (Early Unlock)
Dead Rising 4 (Early Unlock)
RUINER (Early Unlock)
Moon Hunters
Crazy Machines 3
Jalopy
Running With Rifles
NBA Playgrounds
Knight Club (Humble Original)

Next month's Early Unlock is Destiny 2.
Grargar: The contents for Humble Monthly May's bundle have just been (completely) revealed. The games are:

Kerbal Space Program (Early Unlock)
Dead Rising 4 (Early Unlock)
RUINER (Early Unlock)
Moon Hunters
Crazy Machines 3
Jalopy
Running With Rifles
NBA Playgrounds
Knight Club (Humble Original)

Next month's Early Unlock is Destiny 2.
They also added new games to the Humble Trove. DRM-Free downloads for Star Wars Rebellion, Star Wars X-Wing vs. Tie Fighter, and Star Wars X-Wing Alliance. I'm guessing this is in honor of "May the 4th be with you" today.
Grargar: Next month's Early Unlock is Destiny 2.
A Battle.net key in a HB monthly? Pathetic! :D
Grargar: Next month's Early Unlock is Destiny 2.
Impaler26: A Battle.net key in a HB monthly? Pathetic! :D
why? what is different from a Steam or Origin or a UPlay key?

you may not like battle.net (not sure why if you use others....) but it is not any more or less pathetic than any other key
Today's Stardeal on Fanatical is The Final Station for $1.00 (€1.00).

«Travel by train through a dying world. Look after your passengers, keep your train operational, and make sure you can always reach the next station. Make your way through swarms of infected at each station. Explore mysterious and abandoned stations looking for supplies and survivors. »

That's… a good deal, I'm in! The game was in my wishlist for quite some time.