It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hm...

Guess I'll get the first tier (been meaning to play Dead Rising for a while now).
Grargar: (US) United States
(CA) Canada
(MX) Mexico
(BR) Brazil
(CL) Chile
(AR) Argentina
(PE) Peru
(CO) Colombia
(PA) Panama
(CR) Costa Rica
(EC) Ecuador
(GT) Guatemala
(SV) El Salvador
(PY) Paraguay
(HN) Honduras
(BO) Bolivia
(UY) Uruguay
(NI) Nicaragua

All keys will expire 4/17/2021
As always, lovely...

At least there isn't any game that you can't get on PC (I think).
Grargar: All keys will expire 4/17/2021
BenKii: Is this the first time Humble has imposed expiration dates for keys?
Probably has more to do with Sony than Humble. But yeah, I don't recall keys expiring on Humble before.
BenKii: Is this the first time Humble has imposed expiration dates for keys?
GR00T: Probably has more to do with Sony than Humble. But yeah, I don't recall keys expiring on Humble before.
They've been doing that with the freebies for quite some time now though.
Leroux: They've been doing that with the freebies for quite some time now though.
True, but I wasn't counting those. Good point though.
Trid: At least there isn't any game that you can't get on PC (I think).
Resident Evil Code Veronica X and Super Monkey Ball have yet to be released on PC.
Post edited April 24, 2018 by Grargar
Trid: At least there isn't any game that you can't get on PC (I think).
Grargar: Resident Evil Code Veronica X and Super Monkey Ball have yet to be released on PC.
Oh well, maybe someday we will get Humble Europe PS bundle or smt (I know you can make US account but that's not the point). :S

But Alien: Isolation on TV could be fun... :( sigh
Post edited April 24, 2018 by Trid
Star deal for Dex 1,49€

https://www.fanatical.com/en/game/dex?utm_source=Fanatical+Newsletter&utm_campaign=be0df92042-3topsellers_04_24_2018&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_3437eaaeba-be0df92042-431791273&mc_cid=be0df92042&mc_eid=0eb2311879
Fixed it for you....,
Post edited April 25, 2018 by DyNaer
Sick of Humble's regional bundles - not even putting up any kind of alternative for the rest of the world...
But then most Americans have a tough time grasping the concept of the rest of the world - I mean look at their sports - call the winners WORLD CHAMPIONS when it's two teams from the same country... :P
Post edited April 25, 2018 by Bigs
Today's Fanatical Star deal is The Stronghold Collection.
Also, they have a new bundle: Must Play Bundle 3 with 10 steam games:

Star Story: The Horizon Escape
Alwa's Awakening
The Mims Beginning
PixelJunk Nom Nom Galaxy
Dreamstones
Cally's Caves 4
The Cat Games
Voodoo Garden
Geo
1775: Rebellion

Nothing interesting for me here, I guess.
Bigs: most Americans have a tough time grasping the concept of the rest of the world
I understood everything you said until you started using foreign words. What does "rest of the world" mean? What language is that?
Bigs: most Americans have a tough time grasping the concept of the rest of the world
BlueMooner: I understood everything you said until you started using foreign words. What does "rest of the world" mean? What language is that?
Point made:)
BlueMooner: I understood everything you said until you started using foreign words. What does "rest of the world" mean? What language is that?
51nikopol: Point made:)
Well, there's Canada obviously. Everyone knows about Canada.
51nikopol: Point made:)
bler144: Well, there's Canada obviously. Everyone knows about Canada.
What's Canada?