It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

fishbaits: For anyone tempted, I just bought & DL'd the DRM free version of the main game.
For some bizarre reason, it includes The little ones DLC :D

No mention of it on the Humble site, unless I'm blind.

Absolute bargain for less than £3.
muntdefems: Really? It's probably a mistake on the devs' part, as they can upload whatever they want to the users' libraries without Humble supervising anything.

If that's true I might buy it in order to get the DLC. I'll do it with a clean conscience because I bought the base game at GamesRepublic to fully support 11bit, but after they closed shop they still haven't provided any way to access the DRM-free builds of their games there despite their promise to do something about it.
Never thought of that problem once GR site shut down, so makes sense for you. After all, you've already paid for it & lost access to updates.

And yep, really. Confused hell out of me at first, but definitely not complaining haha.

P.S. There's load of gog files in there too. Tad odd as it's not directly linked to gog.
Attachments:
Post edited April 12, 2017 by fishbaits
fishbaits: And yep, really. Confused hell out of me at first, but definitely not complaining haha.
Alright, I just bought it and it's downloading now. Let's hope the Linux build also contains the DLC... fingers crossed.

For starters, the download is 1.9GB, while the version I had from GamesRepublic was less than 1GB. Judging by your screenshot, the DLC cannot possibly account for the difference in size, so I'm assuming they did the old mistake of fully duplicating the whole game data for the 32 and the 64 bit builds (instead of just having both binaries pointing to the same directories containing the data).
fishbaits: And yep, really. Confused hell out of me at first, but definitely not complaining haha.
muntdefems: Alright, I just bought it and it's downloading now. Let's hope the Linux build also contains the DLC... fingers crossed.

For starters, the download is 1.9GB, while the version I had from GamesRepublic was less than 1GB. Judging by your screenshot, the DLC cannot possibly account for the difference in size, so I'm assuming they did the old mistake of fully duplicating the whole game data for the 32 and the 64 bit builds (instead of just having both binaries pointing to the same directories containing the data).
windoze version was just shy of 1.1gb for me. Does show 1.9gb for Linux too.
Guess if it isn't included in the Linux version, you could always run an emulator or something, but fingers crossed it's included.
fishbaits: windoze version was just shy of 1.1gb for me. Does show 1.9gb for Linux too.
Guess if it isn't included in the Linux version, you could always run an emulator or something, but fingers crossed it's included.
~17 more minutes and I'll know for sure! :P

Yeah, if the DLC it's not there I hope I'll be able to simply extract the relevant files from the Windows installer. Because the DLC doesn't have it's own executable file once installed, does it? :S
fishbaits: windoze version was just shy of 1.1gb for me. Does show 1.9gb for Linux too.
muntdefems: ~17 more minutes and I'll know for sure! :P

Yeah, if the DLC it's not there I hope I'll be able to simply extract the relevant files from the Windows installer. Because the DLC doesn't have it's own executable file once installed, does it? :S
Nope, just the one .exe file for main game.
Well, it took me a good while but in the end I succeeded! :D

First of all, the much bigger file size of the Linux download was because it's a ZIP containing two exact copies of the game: one packed into another zipfile, and another one in a gzipped tarball (each of them weighing a little less than 1GB). Just great.

Incidentally, this build seems to be the exact same I was able to download from GamesRepublic before it went down (except for a couple of font files in the 'LocalizationBinFonts' directory).

So, no trace of The Little Ones in the Linux version. Luckily to get it working I just had to replace two files from my Linux installation (funnily enough, the ones named 'gog.dat' and 'gog.idx' :P) with the ones contained in the smaller Windows installer. I just had to extract them (using Wine, as innoextract didn't work), move them to the appropriate location, and I was good to go! :)

PS: I just realized the Linux exectuable file is called 'KosovoLinux'. WTF? I thought this game was inspired by the siege of Sarajevo...
Direct2Drive has a Borderlands sale, including BL2 for 78% off. That's more than the usual discount it gets on Steam etc. and worth a consideration for those who already own the main game and individual DLCs. Individual DLCs are discounted for about a third of their regular price, too.
Post edited April 12, 2017 by Leroux
Leroux: Direct2Drive has a Borderlands sale, including BL2 for 78% off. That's more than the usual discount it gets on Steam etc. and worth a consideration for those who already own the main game and individual DLCs. Individual DLCs are discounted for about a third of their regular price, too.
D2D is still alive? I thought they folded years ago.
MarkoH01: This War Of Mine Humble Deluxe edition (including DRM-free version and soundtrack) is 80% off on humble store!
fishbaits: For anyone tempted, I just bought & DL'd the DRM free version of the main game.

Wow! Thank you for telling. Now I'll have to buy it.
I am sure nobody was doubting fishbaits but I justt wanted to confirm what he said since I've just finished my download. Thank you again very much.
Post edited April 12, 2017 by MarkoH01
Grargar: Free
Galactic Civilizations I
Worth it for someone with a 500-strong backlog which includes Master of Orion 1 and 2, Endless Space and possibly some other space-themed four-exes? :-|
Grargar: Free
Galactic Civilizations I
Chandoraa: Worth it for someone with a 500-strong backlog which includes Master of Orion 1 and 2, Endless Space and possibly some other space-themed four-exes? :-|
Pretty sure it is. All you have to do is find the key to eternal life and you'll be set up :)
Indiegala Hump Day Steam Bundle #37 - 10 smashing Steam games

$1 or more to get these Steam games:

A Trip to Yugoslavia: Director's Cut (STEAM) + Trading Cards
Good Archer (STEAM) + Trading Cards
SnarfQuest Tales, Episode 1: The Beginning (STEAM)

$3.99 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h) and get ALL 10 STEAM GAMES:

Sakura Fantasy (STEAM) + Trading Cards
Algotica - Iteration 1 (STEAM) + Trading Cards
Space Trucker (STEAM) + Trading Cards
Langoth (STEAM) + Trading Cards
A Pixel Story (STEAM) + Trading Cards
M.A.C.E. (STEAM) + Trading Cards
The Butterfly Sign: Human Error (STEAM) + Trading Cards

MarkoH01: Wow! Thank you for telling. Now I'll have to buy it.
I am sure nobody was doubting fishbaits but I justt wanted to confirm what he said since I've just finished my download. Thank you again very much.
Just make sure to name one of the little ones after me ;)
Chandoraa: Worth it for someone with a 500-strong backlog which includes Master of Orion 1 and 2, Endless Space and possibly some other space-themed four-exes? :-|
MarkoH01: Pretty sure it is. All you have to do is find the key to eternal life and you'll be set up :)
Key eternal life?

Dayum, you're about to upset a load of gog bears.

They keep hoping that it is DRM free to eternal life ;p
Post edited April 12, 2017 by fishbaits
MarkoH01: Pretty sure it is. All you have to do is find the key to eternal life and you'll be set up :)
Uh... Yeah... I'll... do just that... *walks slowly backwards*
Endless Space Collection is 97% off on Steam until Monday 17th.

https://twitter.com/Amplitude/status/852567058797666304