It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Seems like a good bundle. Anyone think they'll add any of the Dark Souls games next week?
BenKii: Seems like a good bundle. Anyone think they'll add any of the Dark Souls games next week?
How can so many people love those games? All I heard about them is that you're gonna die and die and die again. Is this really fun?
They love the challenge?
MarkoH01: How can so many people love those games? All I heard about them is that you're gonna die and die and die again. Is this really fun?
Yeah, there's certain parts of each game that are difficult, and more than likely you'll die a lot on your first playthrough if you're not careful, but the difficulty of Dark Souls (and other games in the series) is greatly over-exaggerated to the point where it became a stupid meme. Not to mention that you can co-op with either NPCs or other players if you're really stuck in a particular place or boss fight.
BenKii: Seems like a good bundle. Anyone think they'll add any of the Dark Souls games next week?
MarkoH01: How can so many people love those games? All I heard about them is that you're gonna die and die and die again. Is this really fun?
Amen "F this I hate this F this I hate this... almost there almost there screams of annoyance... did it" is not a compelling game to me
Grargar: <span class="bold">Humble Bandai Namco Bundle 2</span>

$1
PAC-MAN 256 (Also for Mac and Linux)
Ace Combat Assault Horizon
ENSLAVED™: Odyssey to the West™ Premium Edition

[...]
I'm on board with the $1 tier! I've always wanted to try out ENSLAVED! And Assault Horizon looked like fun, even though it got kinda middling reviews...

Not sure about BTA though, I locked the price sort of late and so far the games there don't really pique my interest...
Played loads of Dark SoulsII & it can be entertaining when you can sit back & say "Finally, got past that sodding thing!" there's also loads of times when you say "F^($ this &pound;(%U!"

As for Project Cars. Fairly sure steam has a demo of it still, well worth a shot.
The UI is really crappy, but the game itself is bloody good stuff.
Mass Effect just went on sale. Is is worth $5?
tinyE: Mass Effect just went on sale. Is is worth $5?
Absolutely.
I actually didn't like the game when I tried it myself (no compelling story, too hard, too many bugs). I bought the first game as a gift for my brother and he can't get enough of it. He loves the intense challenge of it. In fact, he said it wasn't hard enough which is hard to believe. I was only interested in this bundle if next week's additions included the 2nd or 3rd DS game so that I might gift it to him.
dare I hope for attractio for next week?
Is the pac man game any good?
IMHO enslaved and ace combat are good games :-)
cecil: dare I hope for attractio for next week?
What "the pac man" game?
cecil: dare I hope for attractio for next week?
tinyE: What "the pac man" game?
pac man 256 from the HB
tinyE: What "the pac man" game?
cecil: pac man 256 from the HB
far out
thank you