It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

amok: get BEEP!!!

Also: Immortal Defence is -75% (http://store.steampowered.com/app/298360/)
tinyE: Tower defense? XD NO WAY!
Suck do I at those.

I got Splatter for 79 cents. It's back to 4.99 but still a fun game.
“Immortal Defense is a tower defense game for people who abhor tower defense games. Or people who like them. Or people who think they're okay.”
Anthony Burch, Destructoid
Thought I'd mention some racing games I like that are currently on sale.

Dirt Rally is quite affordable right now, €20 on Humble Store. If you can avoid the horde of obnoxious Fanboys that always seem to follow a Codemasters game, it's a really cool experience. It plays like Colin McRae 2005 but with modern graphics.

Personally I liked Sebastien Loeb Rally better, it had much more variety and content. It's only €10 at Humble.

Valentino Rossi The Game or MotoGP 16, is €20 on Humble.
If you are a fan of Rossi it's a very cool game to have. It differs from other MotoGP games in that it includes some rallycross, drift racing and motocross ... in addition to having the usual tonne of MotoGP stuff.

If you don't care that much about Rossi you might be interested in MotoGP 15, for just €10 on Steam.

You know, the MotoGP games really put Codemasters F1 games to shame when it comes to content. You get 3 classes of bikes (= 3 championships) in a MotoGP game, as well as a whole bunch of historical bikes and riders. In an F1 game you get one class of cars and one championship.

Anyway, Project Cars is only [url=https://www.humblebundle.com/store/search/genre/Racing ]€10 [/url]on Humble.It plays really well and has lots of content.

Most of the MX vs ATV games are also on sale on Humble, for €2.50 and upwards.
Post edited January 23, 2017 by Ricky_Bobby
I could never get MX v ATV to work on my PC.
tinyE: I could never get MX v ATV to work on my PC.
Which one ? I recently bought the Supercross one and it works as it should on my rig.
I had the other ones on console, not PC, but at this price I feel tempted to get them again.
However if they didn't work for you on PC maybe I should think twice ....
Post edited January 23, 2017 by Ricky_Bobby
tinyE: I could never get MX v ATV to work on my PC.
Ricky_Bobby: Which one ? I recently bought the Supercross one and it works as it should on my rig.
I had the other ones on console, not PC, but at this price I feel tempted to get them again.
However if they didn't work for you on PC maybe I should think twice ....
GOG version
C&C just went 75% off over at Steam.
Tauto: Who cares?
you, apparently.
Ricky_Bobby: Thought I'd mention some racing games I like that are currently on sale.

Dirt Rally is quite affordable right now, €20 on Humble Store. If you can avoid the horde of obnoxious Fanboys that always seem to follow a Codemasters game, it's a really cool experience. It plays like Colin McRae 2005 but with modern graphics.
Maybe I'm an obnoxious fanboy, but Codemasters often does really good driving games. (They have a bunch of weak entries lately though). I like the fact that they seem to have a deal with Feral for Mac/Linux ports.

Colin McRae 2005 with modern graphics is a heckuva selling point though (points to avatar).
amok: you, apparently.
Tauto: No,I don't.Pretty bad assumption,but that's the way it is here.
It was an observation, not assumption - you cared enough to make that post.

Another possible answer to your question - I care.
Demonicon: The Dark Eye
STAR DEAL - Grab action RPG Demonicon for a DOLLAR!
Best discount! Grab the stunning action RPG Demonicon - The Dark Eye for just $1 in today's new Star Deal!

Available for just 24 hours or while stocks last, explore a richly crafted fantasy world with brutal melee attack combos, dazzling magic spells and powerful storytelling. Set in the world of the The Dark Eye, grab this game now!
CAYNE is Free on Steam

http://store.steampowered.com/app/532840/

All the best
Indiegala Indie Aftermath Bundle of Steam games

$1 or more to get these Steam games:

Let's Draw (STEAM) + Trading Cards
Gal-X-E (STEAM) + Trading Cards
Tick Tock Isle (STEAM) + Trading Cards

$2.99 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h) and get ALL 10 STEAM GAMES:

Defend Your Life (STEAM) + Trading Cards
Demon Hearts (STEAM) + Trading Cards
UnderEarth (STEAM) + Trading Cards
Word Killer: Zorgilonian Chronicles (STEAM) + Trading Cards
VIDEOBALL (STEAM)
Double Cubes (STEAM) + Trading Cards
Ghostship Aftermath (STEAM) + Trading Cards
Rogue Port - Red Nightmare (STEAM) + Trading Cards
Humble Starbreeze Bundle Presents John Wick
https://www.humblebundle.com/starbreeze-bundle-presents-john-wick

Pay $1 or more to unlock

PAYDAY 2
PAYDAY 2 The Bomb Heists DLC
PAYDAY 2 John Wick Weapon Pack DLC
PAYDAY 2 - Lycanwulf and The One Below Masks

Pay $6 or more to also unlock

PAYDAY 2 Game of the Year Edition
PAYDAY 2 Electarodent and Titan Masks
PAYDAY 2 - E3 2016 Mask Pack
PAYDAY 2 Orc and Crossbreed Masks

Pay $14 or more to also unlock

Dead by Daylight

Pay $25 or more to also unlock

John Wick Chronicles (Pre-order)

All Steam

Extra tier (US only)

Pay $45 or more to also unlock

John Wick (movie)
John Wick: Chapter 2 Movie Tickets
We posted at the same time triock, so I deleted mine.
Post edited January 26, 2017 by Cavenagh
triock:
Warning, the $45 offer isn't available in all regions (not in France, for example).
Post edited January 26, 2017 by MaxFulvus