It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Think I'll finally be picking up that Steam Controller + Link bundle now that it's -51% (in EU), good way to use my Steam wallet.

I have 175 games on my Steam Wishlist but I doubt I'll be picking up many, mostly because the games on that list are either too new or still have too high a base price, or they're games I'm waiting to show up in a bundle at some point. Most games in between I've already picked up unless I'm waiting for a proper 'Complete Your Collection' bundle to include it.
Post edited November 23, 2016 by Pheace
dyscode: Just a reminder that Trespasser DLC is the _real_ ending of the game.
Your friendly EA service has cut it from the game for you, so you can get rid of more money.

aka, there is barely a reason not to buy the GOTY. It's the same price as Standard + Trespasser,
unfortunately...
Heretic777: Thanks for the info, but i have never bought a DLC in my life. I'm just too cheap. At best, the GOTY will be onsale for $7.50 over Xmas. I won't pay $2.50 extra just for DLCs. These days I'm only interested in playing the main campaign for the lower price. I've never seen DLCs as good value. I view them like micro transactions in online games, just a quick cash grab from loyal fans. Most DLCs are overpriced disappointments.
You're absolutely right - but "Trespasser" is the rare exception from the rule ...
Pheace: Think I'll finally be picking up that Steam Controller + Link bundle now that it's -51% (in EU), good way to use my Steam wallet.

I have 175 games on my Steam Wishlist but I doubt I'll be picking up many, mostly because the games on that list are either too new or still have too high a base price, or they're games I'm waiting to show up in a bundle at some point. Most games in between I've already picked up unless I'm waiting for a proper 'Complete Your Collection' bundle to include it.
I just picked one up - Link ($19.99) and Controller ($34.99) from Amazon for $92AUD delivered
USERNAME:wanderer_27#Q&_^Q&Q#GROUP:4#Q&_^Q&Q#LINK:64551#Q&_^Q&Q#Try Games Republic or WinGameStore, and possibly Indiegala.

Games Republic has some DRM Free stuff as well as both Steam/DRM Free games

Actually, I believe WinGameStore does both as well . . .#Q&_^Q&Q#LINK:64551#Q&_^Q&Q#
Well, if you're looking for a specific game, you can always check ITAD (but that's common knowledge, right?). I find it more convenient than sifting through heaps and heaps of discounted games on various sites.
WildHobgoblin: Well, if you're looking for a specific game, you can always check ITAD (but that's common knowledge, right?). I find it more convenient than sifting through heaps and heaps of discounted games on various sites.
I am from under a rock. Hi. =(

This is really good to know, though! =)
USERNAME:WildHobgoblin#Q&_^Q&Q#GROUP:4#Q&_^Q&Q#LINK:64556#Q&_^Q&Q#Well, if you're looking for a specific game, you can always check ITAD (but that's common knowledge, right?). I find it more convenient than sifting through heaps and heaps of discounted games on various sites.#Q&_^Q&Q#LINK:64556#Q&_^Q&Q#
Oh, it's fine, I just didn't want to state the obvious.
It's a pretty useful site, you can search by store, game, "all time lowest" pricing etc. It's not that complicated, I'm sure you'll find your way around ;)
Bigs: I just picked one up - Link ($19.99) and Controller ($34.99) from Amazon for $92AUD delivered
Tried it but sadly it ends up being 85 Euro for me (In Europe) which really isn't worth it compared to the 66 Euro it costs me on Steam. (Both including delivery costs) Import tax seems to throw off the Amazon US one.
Post edited November 24, 2016 by Pheace
USERNAME:WildHobgoblin#Q&_^Q&Q#GROUP:4#Q&_^Q&Q#LINK:64556#Q&_^Q&Q#Well, if you're looking for a specific game, you can always check ITAD (but that's common knowledge, right?). I find it more convenient than sifting through heaps and heaps of discounted games on various sites.#Q&_^Q&Q#LINK:64556#Q&_^Q&Q#
There are some helpers for Steam users:
ITAD is integrated in

Enhanced Steam

and helpful especially for sales:

Current deals on Steam
gixgox: There are some helpers for Steam users:
ITAD is integrated in

Enhanced Steam

and helpful especially for sales:

Current deals on Steam
Yeah, but did you see there's still a huge backlog for updating on the steamdb site?

ITAD gets backlogged as well on sales like this.
Chandoraa: So it seems like the discounts for the Steam Fall Sale have updated, and all but one title in my wishlist are discounted now... but nope, it still sucks. It's probably my fault, I keep hoping some time they'll do something remotely similar to the sales they did just a couple years ago. I guess I'm a romantic.
They haven't had any good sales for the last few years (more than a few people have complained about that fact).
Chandoraa:
Somehow you might be waiting for 12months + (unless its a complete flop)...
Post edited November 24, 2016 by Niggles
Bigs: I just picked one up - Link ($19.99) and Controller ($34.99) from Amazon for $92AUD delivered
Pheace: Tried it but sadly it ends up being 85 Euro for me (In Europe) which really isn't worth it compared to the 66 Euro it costs me on Steam. (Both including delivery costs) Import tax seems to throw off the Amazon US one.
Australia is a 3rd world country... we can't order hardware from Steam...
Pheace: Tried it but sadly it ends up being 85 Euro for me (In Europe) which really isn't worth it compared to the 66 Euro it costs me on Steam. (Both including delivery costs) Import tax seems to throw off the Amazon US one.
Bigs: Australia is a 3rd world country... we can't order hardware from Steam...
And what that say about us?.. which can't order hardware from Steam OR Amazon?
Stooner: And what that say about us?.. which can't order hardware from Steam OR Amazon?
Time for a revolution?
Bigs: Australia is a 3rd world country... we can't order hardware from Steam...
Stooner: And what that say about us?.. which can't order hardware from Steam OR Amazon?
Well, the US is walling off anything south of them after all.
Some
pretty good deals on GamersGate BF Sale
Fallout 4 €20
Dark Souls 2 SOTFS €10
Risen 3 Complete €5

EDIT:

Bundlestars is even cheaper on F4 $17,77 after BLACKFRIDAY11 coupon
Post edited November 24, 2016 by dyscode