It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Grargar: <span class="bold">IndieGala Spooktacular Bundle</span>

Paws and Claws: Pet Vet
Paws and Claws: Pampered Pets
Paws and Claws: Pet School
Fetch It Again
WOW - those pets must be very dangerous:

This item is currently unavailable in your region.

(Not that I wanted them...)

$1
Spy Fox in Cheese Chase
Hyperspeed
Pajama Sam's Lost & Found

$2.99 before price increases tomorrow
Uprising: Join or Die
Age of Enigma: The Secret of the Sixth Ghost
Redline
Fetch It Again
F-19 Stealth Fighter
Putt-Putt and Pep's Dog on a Stick
there is some reeeeeealllly scary and spooky shit here. Paws and CLAWS????? and a dog on a stick???? this is too hardcore for me.
gixgox: WOW - those pets must be very dangerous:

Seems like the games are regionally restricted to US, Mexico and Canada.

Grargar: Seems like the games are regionally restricted to US, Mexico and Canada.
And people say that regional restrictions are bad!
Serious Sam games are up to 90% off at Steam today.

Link
on GMG:
Dragons Dogma: Dark Arisen, €12, Steam

Mass Effect Triology, €10, Origin
The Humble Bundle for Company of Heroes 10th Anniversary collection is nearing the end for anyone who was holding out pondering whether or not to pick it up. Only 7.5 hours left:

https://www.humblebundle.com/company-of-heroes-10th-anniversary

I snagged a copy earlier, and I thank whoever it was who originally posted it here (Grargar I think but I'm too lazy to go back and check <grin>)

Fetch It Again

I just tried to buy the bundle and did not have a problem at all. I canceled paypal because I only was curious as to why SUCH games should be restricted. Maybe it was just a technical glitch.
MarkoH01: ...
I just tried to buy the bundle and did not have a problem at all. I canceled paypal because I only was curious as to why SUCH games should be restricted. Maybe it was just a technical glitch.
I'm sure you can buy the bundle, but the games are not in the Steam shop for Germany, so I don't know if you could redeem the codes.
And I don't even want to know it.
MarkoH01: ...
gixgox: I'm sure you can buy the bundle, but the games are not in the Steam shop for Germany, so I don't know if you could redeem the codes.
Oh, sorry - I misunderstood.
gixgox: I'm sure you can buy the bundle, but the games are not in the Steam shop for Germany, so I don't know if you could redeem the codes.
MarkoH01: Oh, sorry - I misunderstood.
Macht nix ;)
I'm very new to Steam. I know on GOG that even if a game is regionally locked, you can still receive it as a gift. Does Steam have the same policy?
ChaunceyK: I'm very new to Steam. I know on GOG that even if a game is regionally locked, you can still receive it as a gift. Does Steam have the same policy?
It depends on the publisher. A regionally-locked game on Steam might work just like it does on GOG. Or, the publisher might choose to block any activations for affected regions.
ChaunceyK: I'm very new to Steam. I know on GOG that even if a game is regionally locked, you can still receive it as a gift. Does Steam have the same policy?
Grargar: It depends on the publisher. A regionally-locked game on Steam might work just like it does on GOG. Or, the publisher might choose to block any activations for affected regions.
I remember reading that gifts are region locked. (They cant be redeemed.) However some games are not. For example I own Duke Nukem Forever (RUS) on Steam. Now you can't get it from the Steam store directly, but you can redeem the code for it fine and download/play it fine even if your not in Russia.

There are a few other region free games, but as I said above even if you get them sent as gifts, I dont think you can redeem them. As im almost 100% sure that all gifts for region spec games are region locked.
Pond86: I remember reading that gifts are region locked. (They cant be redeemed.)
Correction: Steam gifts purchased from low-price territories can't be redeemed everywhere. A UK-bought Steam gift can be redeemed everywhere just fine, but a Russian-bought Steam gift can only be redeemed in Russia and a few other territories (Ukraine? Countries belonging in the Commonwealth of Independent States?)
Pond86: However some games are not. For example I own Duke Nukem Forever (RUS) on Steam. Now you can't get it from the Steam store directly, but you can redeem the code for it fine and download/play it fine even if your not in Russia.
There are a few other region free games, but as I said above even if you get them sent as gifts, I dont think you can redeem them. As im almost 100% sure that all gifts for region spec games are region locked.
Keys bought outside Steam don't necessarily work the same as gifts that are bought from Steam itself. They may or may not have regional restrictions.
Post edited October 18, 2016 by Grargar