It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Stooner: Groupees - Build a Bundle 21

$1.50 (Pre-order)
8 games
Background: Tick's Tale
LJChronx: I definitely want Cornerstone. Is Tick's Tale the second best choice?
If you like old-style P&C adventure (albeit short), yes, IMHO.

DEALS: Dark Souls II SOTFS is -75% on Steam (€10)

GamersGate:
Kaiju-A-GoGo is 75% €$3.50 off, SteamKey and DLC is -40 to -50 %
Make your Monster destroy Cities!

also Sword Coast Legends
STD, DLX and DLX 4pack are -50%, from €$10, SteamKey
Post edited October 07, 2016 by dyscode
DukeNukemForever: Wow, another time Phoenix Online games dirty cheap in a groupees bundle. I already wanted to post that for that 50c bundle released a few days ago with Cognition and Morningstar, but now there is another bundle with two Phoenix Online games for 1$.
cecil: spirit of war looks good IMHO Cornerstone is pretty disappointing but then again it is worth a shot at the price.
Spirit of War looks indeed good, reminds me on Historyline, but regarding the Steam forum it seems that the german mission is broken and can't be completed, only 70% of it.

http://steamcommunity.com/app/352190/discussions/0/530645961937835403/
http://steamcommunity.com/app/352190/discussions/0/528398719804452002/
http://steamcommunity.com/app/352190/discussions/0/617330403530861956/
Bundlestars has a Shadows of Mordor bundle for $5. Seems to be GOTY with all DLC. Pretty sure that's the cheapest it's been yet.
Gonchi: Bundlestars has a Shadows of Mordor bundle for $5. Seems to be GOTY with all DLC. Pretty sure that's the cheapest it's been yet.
Indeed, cheapest price yet although it kind of sucks that they're putting a 50% currency conversion on CAD as it is $7.49 in Canada. Still a good deal though. In this specific case I think I'd rather pay the US price and let my credit card sort out the exchange rate which is more like 30-35%.
BundleStars Frenzy Bundle

$1.99:

- Eternal Step
- Rogue Harvest
- Onion Force
- Bye-Bye, Wacky Planet
- Last Horizon
- Piggy Princess
- El Ninja
- The Mysterious Cities of Gold
- Yury
- Devils & Demons
Indiegala: Mad Max -75%, $7.49
<span class="bold">The Indie Tales Bundle</span> on IndieGala

$1.0

- Veteran Combat
- Gone In November Collector's Edition Content
- The Last Hope

$2.19

- Tales from the Void
- Grand Pigeon's Duty
- Through Abandoned 2. The Forest
- Bunny Hop League
- KickHim
- Cursed West
- Marwin and The Evolution Stone
- Shotgun Raiders
Gonchi: Bundlestars has a Shadows of Mordor bundle for $5. Seems to be GOTY with all DLC. Pretty sure that's the cheapest it's been yet.
skeletonbow: Indeed, cheapest price yet although it kind of sucks that they're putting a 50% currency conversion on CAD as it is $7.49 in Canada. Still a good deal though. In this specific case I think I'd rather pay the US price and let my credit card sort out the exchange rate which is more like 30-35%.
Thanks for letting us know. I was thinking initially that the Canadian price would be $5 too.

But then I went to the store and it just says 3.99 british pounds. So after currency conversion it will cost more than $5.
Humble Bundle Monthly:

Grim Dawn
Slime Rancher (Early Access)
Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number
Deponia Doomsday
Train Valley
Action Henk
THOTH
Fidel - Dungeon Rescue

Next Months' revealed game:

Stardew Valley
wanderer_27: Humble Bundle Monthly:

Stardew Valley
Don't forget to use your 10% off coupon if you are a new subscriber. Brings Stardew Valley + 5 other AAA game titles (err, I clearly meant 5 other indie games) down to $10.80. Maybe No Man's Sky will be in there (heh).

Coupon maxes out at $1.20, you don't get 10% off of any other months (if you are crazy enough to opt for the multiple month subscriptions), just 10% the first one's retail price of $12.
Dang, I want Stardew Valley. I shouldn't buy another game just yet. I probably will anyway.

Stardew Valley
PincushionMan: Don't forget to use your 10% off coupon if you are a new subscriber. Brings Stardew Valley + 5 other AAA game titles (err, I clearly meant 5 other indie games) down to $10.80. Maybe No Man's Sky will be in there (heh).

Coupon maxes out at $1.20, you don't get 10% off of any other months (if you are crazy enough to opt for the multiple month subscriptions), just 10% the first one's retail price of $12.
I'm torn on this one.

I kinda want Stardew Valley, but I think I can get a better price on it . . . the hidden games are the big question though.
I wasn't overly thrilled with the extras on this Months Bundle :/

Fidel - Dungeon Rescue
Didn't notice about Fidel, until I switch and search to Library tabs. Thanks!
Many of astragon's simulator are discounted at Gamersgate and often (always?) also DRM-free. E.g. San Francisco Bus & Cable Car Simulator for 1€.
PincushionMan: [mumble] Stardew Valley $10.80 @ Humble Monthly [/mumble]
wanderer_27: I'm torn on this one.

I kinda want Stardew Valley, but I think I can get a better price on it . . . the hidden games are the big question though.
I wasn't overly thrilled with the extras on this Months Bundle :/
I know what you mean. But if you get it just for SDV, the other stuff is just extra, to be given away (for karma). Unless you were eying it yourself. It is that time of year. That's firmly in the pro column.

I wonder whether it will be DRM-free or Steam-Only? I suspect Steam Only and ... yup, Steam Only. Have humble monthly deals had DRM free copies? So if you don't care for steam, that may put it firmly in the con column for you.

Hope I've sufficiently muddied the waters for you.

Back OT:
Gamer's Gate has a Mafia III 'in the family' deal if you pay with Blue Coins (20%)
Also Ilwinter has a sale at Gamer's Gate, 66% to 85% off
That's Conquest of Elysium 3 & 4 and Dominions 3 & 4 for about $3 & $8, respectively. I know there's some Dominions fans on here somewhere. Graphics are on par with Civ 3, but everyone raves about the strategic gameplay.

Uplay has a 20% off sale with code NEW20

Steam has Payday 2 free to play until 10/16, DLC 75% off and GOTY 4 pack is $5.
Post edited October 07, 2016 by PincushionMan