It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

mchack: EDIT: I now tried to remember why I did in fact register with an uk address and remember now. I bought the fallout classic collection there last year in may (since it wasn't on gog back then and noone thought it would ever return ;) ... well and since I thought the german version was censored I tried to get a uk version of it, hence uk store and uk address :)
turns out now I was wrong on both counts ;) (it's censored no matter where you buy it in steam ;)
I think "FIXIT" mod for F1 and the "Restoration Project" mod for F2 makes it uncensored.
Since I don't know the difference so I can't say much.
gyokzoli: What? No. It's a turn based tactical game and released a lot of time before Pokemon GO, maybe even years before that.
WOOOSH
superstande: I found from some random sale deal site that Ridge Racer Unbounded is 2,50€ in Gamers Gate (steam key).
Checked out some review, and doesn't seem like a bad racer.
Not sure if it has been mentioned already but here's the whole list: http://www.gamersgate.com/campaign/722/bandai-namco-week
It's not a bad game it's a pretty good game from the team behind flat-out so it's more burnout then midnight club
superstande: I found from some random sale deal site that Ridge Racer Unbounded is 2,50€ in Gamers Gate (steam key).
Checked out some review, and doesn't seem like a bad racer.
Not sure if it has been mentioned already but here's the whole list: http://www.gamersgate.com/campaign/722/bandai-namco-week
cecil: It's not a bad game it's a pretty good game from the team behind flat-out so it's more burnout then midnight club
Hello, Cecil!

Okay good to hear :)
I bought it and did a quick test drive, seems quite fun :)
Also nice songs. Two Scrillex tracks, which I don't mind at all.
amrit9037: Few hours back a US lady blocked me on facebook because I saw her daughter's profile which she tagged in facebook post and which has ALL THE INFO SET TO PUBLIC and told her we have same b'day.
Some more idiots jumped in on me.
I thought to explain them if a facebook profile is public then ANYONE CAN SEE IT.
But stopped in middle because stupidity has no limit and told her to block me.
I have a Facebook account, I only log in once a month, but I'll share my opinion nevertheless:
1. You NEVER contact a girl if her age is less than 14 (if you don't know her at all). I doesn't matter if the profile is set to public, perhaps she doesn't know it's set to public or doesn't know how to change it to "friends only".
2. You are free to contact a girl if her age is 18 or more, but it doesn't mean she has to answer you. Throwing "F" bombs it's indeed too much, she could just ignore you or say something like "Sorry, but I don't wanna talk to you".
3. If girl's age is 14 to 17 then, well, it's probably good to contact her ONLY if you age is close to her age. Paragraph 2 still aplies.

If I'll set my profile to public it doesn't mean I'm open to discussion with anybody on Facebook. Perhaps I hope an old acquaintance can find me out (an highschool or college mate that I lost contact, we didn't have mobile phones back then).
Post edited August 01, 2016 by GabiMoro
GabiMoro:
I never contacted that girl.
I just said to her mother in a comment that I and her share same b'day.
But it put other people's ass on fire.
Well, we can't argue idiots with logic, Can we?
IndieGala Monday Motivation Bundle

$1:

- Jamsouls
- Spooky Heroes
- Judgement

$2.19 (only first 24 hours):

- MagNets
- King's Guard TD
- Will Fight for Food: Super Actual Sellout: Game of the Hour
- Awakened
- MacGuffin
- Sapper's bad dream
- Puzzle Nebula
Gamesplanet /[url=https://de.gamesplanet.com/E]DE holding their Summer Sale, from 1/8 until 7/8.
Post edited August 01, 2016 by dyscode
dyscode: Gamesplanet /[url=https://de.gamesplanet.com/E]DE holding their Summer Sale, from 1/8 until 7/8.
thanks :) and they're featuring still flash sales (they don't go with the time it seems) for instance Fallout 4 60% off for the next 8 hours.
BTA additions:

- Mage and Minions $10 In-Game Currency
- Gun Slugs 2
- Ys Chronicles 1
BS: Grand Master Bundle

Redeem on Steam - 17 Products - Windows (17)

Tier 1 - Pay €2.49
Alea Jacta Est
Alea Jacta Est Cantabrian Wars DLC
Alea Jacta Est Spartacus 73BC DLC
Alea Jacta Est: Birth of Rome DLC
Alea Jacta Est: Parthian Wars DLC
Pride of Nations
Pride of Nations: American Civil War 1862 DLC
Pride of Nations: Spanish-American War 1898 DLC
Pride of Nations: The Franco-Prussian War 1870 DLC
Pride of Nations: The Scramble for Africa DLC

Tier 2 - Pay €4.89 - Including products above
Civil War II
Civil War II: The Bloody Road South DLC
Revolution Under Siege Gold
Rise of Prussia Gold

Tier 3 - Pay €6.69 - Including products above
To End All Wars
To End All Wars - Breaking the Deadlock DLC
Thirty Years' War
Post edited August 02, 2016 by gixgox
gixgox: BS: Grand Master Bundle

Redeem on Steam - 17 Products - Windows (17)

Tier 1 - Pay €2.49
Alea Jacta Est
Alea Jacta Est Cantabrian Wars DLC
Alea Jacta Est Spartacus 73BC DLC
Alea Jacta Est: Birth of Rome DLC
Alea Jacta Est: Parthian Wars DLC
Pride of Nations
Pride of Nations: American Civil War 1862 DLC
Pride of Nations: Spanish-American War 1898 DLC
Pride of Nations: The Franco-Prussian War 1870 DLC
Pride of Nations: The Scramble for Africa DLC

Tier 2 - Pay €4.89 - Including products above
Civil War II
Civil War II: The Bloody Road South DLC
Revolution Under Siege Gold
Rise of Prussia Gold

Tier 3 - Pay €6.69 - Including products above
To End All Wars
To End All Wars - Breaking the Deadlock DLC
Thirty Years' War
gixgox:
That is a tempting bundle.
Not for me.
Google Play and iTunes has Tomb Raider and Hitman games for $0.99 each.

iTunes:
The GO collection -- includes Lara Croft GO and Hitman Go
Lara Croft GO
Hitman GO
Hitman Sniper

Google Play:
Lara Croft GO
Hitman GO
Hitman Sniper
BenKii: Google Play and iTunes has Tomb Raider and Hitman games for $0.99 each.
Thanks for the heads-up.

I see in Google Play that both Lara Croft GO and Hitman GO have "In-app Products". Ugh...

Does anyone know what is it that I can buy? Will I need to?
Post edited August 02, 2016 by madth3