It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Greenmangaming has a mystery game flash sale. One game for 20 cents.

As stated in the description:
"NB. Do be aware that this Bundle may contain Steam, Origin, GOG or Uplay keys. Check your key delivery email for further information. Game keys are allocated randomly and customers may receive the same game twice, or a game they already own."

I bought one and got Bridge Constructor.
Post edited June 23, 2016 by skimmie
skimmie: Greenmangaming has a mystery game flash sale. One game for 20 cents.

"NB. Do be aware that this Bundle may contain Steam, Origin, GOG or Uplay keys. Check your key delivery email for further information. Game keys are allocated randomly and customers may receive the same game twice, or a game they already own."

I do hope they have a better selection than the last times they did this, which were almost completely bundled/giveaway games. (They do have Witcher III and Black Ops blurred in the background, buuuuut...at $0.20, I don't think they have more than one copy of each to sell. =P)

expopower: I do hope they have a better selection than the last times they did this, which were almost completely bundled/giveaway games. (They do have Witcher III and Black Ops blurred in the background, buuuuut...at $0.20, I don't think they have more than one copy of each to sell. =P)
Well, for 20 cents, I wasn't expecting Fallout 4 tbh :)
I got a game that's $1 MSRP: State of Anarchy. Bleeeeeeeeeeeeeh.

Thought I'd give it a shot. Got Creavures, which I have from a bundle some time back. Meh, for 20 cents, no big deal. I added it to my Steam library. What the hell, right?
GR00T: Thought I'd give it a shot. Got Creavures, which I have from a bundle some time back. Meh, for 20 cents, no big deal. I added it to my Steam library. What the hell, right?
Precisely. Creavures looks nice by the way. Is it any good?
GR00T: Thought I'd give it a shot. Got Creavures, which I have from a bundle some time back. Meh, for 20 cents, no big deal. I added it to my Steam library. What the hell, right?
skimmie: Precisely. Creavures looks nice by the way. Is it any good?
Wish I could tell you, but it's been buried in my backlog since I got it. :)
mechoecho is on 25% discount
As expected the Steam summer sale is starting now
I wont buy games... maybe
Post edited June 23, 2016 by gixgox
Pheace: As expected the Steam summer sale is starting now
Yeah, looks pretty under-whelming as far as I'm concerned
Pheace: As expected the Steam summer sale is starting now
wanderer_27: Yeah, looks pretty under-whelming as far as I'm concerned
What does? You've gone through all the games already? I can barely load the page so far :)
Post edited June 23, 2016 by Pheace
I miss the flash sales and community picks. It had me much more involved, always checking every few hours in case I missed one. It also gave me hope that some of the not-on-sale games would come up. They won't be adding any more discounts, will they?
Pheace: I can barely load the page so far :)
It's like a self imposed DDOS attack.

Now it's completely gone… “The Steam Store is experiencing some heavy load right now. Please try again later.”
Fantasysci5: I miss the flash sales and community picks. It had me much more involved, always checking every few hours in case I missed one. It also gave me hope that some of the not-on-sale games would come up. They won't be adding any more discounts, will they?
Don't think so. It's a lot less stressfull at least. This way I can just check out the sales now and buy something when I feel like it rather than wait for the final day checking every 8 hours to see if the games I actually want are on 'extra' sale.

But I understand the 'feeling less engaged' part of it. Maybe they can gamify the spending and put a top 10 leaderboard ;)

I have a 133 item wishlist but I doubt I'll get many if any of them, most are on there because they're too new or too high priced (for sales to be interesting). Mostly hoping to finish up DLC's for some of my games so I stop putting them off till I have them.
Post edited June 23, 2016 by Pheace