It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

nothing to see here...
Post edited June 14, 2016 by BlackThorny
BlackThorny: 0.5$ nets you all of these or do you need to choose which to get?
All.
The following games have been added to the BTA tier of <span class="bold">The Humble Staff Picks Bundle: Hamble</span>:

Soul Axiom (Steam, Windows/Mac/Linux)
Bulb Boy (DRM-Free/Steam, Windows/Mac)
Bundlestars has three games on sale every day at 7pm BST / 11am PST
The games included mostly already are pretty cheap but at this time you can get them even cheaper. Got Shadow Of Mordor yesterdayy for 9,99 Euros. The games are changing each day.

https://www.bundlestars.com/en/
New deal from IndieGameStand is <span class="bold">Super Splatters</span> (DRM-Free/Steam, Windows/Mac/Linux). BTA for the soundtrack.
Grargar: The following games have been added to the BTA tier of <span class="bold">The Humble Staff Picks Bundle: Hamble</span>:

For a second I thought it was Axiom Verge...
Grargar: The following games have been added to the BTA tier of <span class="bold">The Humble Staff Picks Bundle: Hamble</span>:

I was interested in the first, and the second doesn't look bad.
Happy customer.

madth3: I was interested in the first, and the second doesn't look bad.
Happy customer.
All four of the BTA level were wishlist games for me - even Deathtrap - so this bundle was an unexpected roaring success. Hamble did great!
Ubisoft celebrates its 30th anniversary by giving away a game for free each month, starting with Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time (requires Uplay / Ubisoft Club).

Stooner: For a second I thought it was Axiom Verge...
I read it as Axiom Verge too, and for more than a few seconds! I have a habit of not adjusting quick enough to reality! :)
Bundlestar offers a 3D Realms Bundle in two tiers: https://www.bundlestars.com/en/bundle/3d-realms-bundle

"Funny" thing is: On the start page it says "27 games" but when I click the bundle it's only 25 (and it's called "3D Realms Bundle [DE]". Would be interesting to know which two are not available for Germans ...
Post edited June 15, 2016 by Geddes17
Geddes17: Bundlestar offers a 3D Realms Bundle in two tiers: https://www.bundlestars.com/en/bundle/3d-realms-bundle

"Funny" thing is: On the start page it says "27 games" but when I click the bundle it's only 25 (and it's called "3D Realms Bundle [DE]". Would be interesting to know which two are not available for Germans ...
One of them is probably Wolfenstein 3D. No idea about the other. Maybe Shadow Warrior Classic?
Post edited June 15, 2016 by Leroux
Geddes17: Bundlestar offers a 3D Realms Bundle in two tiers: https://www.bundlestars.com/en/bundle/3d-realms-bundle

Leroux: One of them is probably Wolfenstein 3D. No idea about the other. Maybe Shadow Warrior Classic?
The other one is probably Rise of the Triad.
Geddes17: Would be interesting to know which two are not available for Germans ...
Here is the full list of games I am seeing:

Tier 1:
Raptor: Call of the Shadows (1994 Classic Edition)
Stargunner
Bio Menace
Monster Bash
Major Stryker
Blake Stone: Aliens of Gold
Monuments of Mars
Dark Ages
Arctic Adventure
Alien Carnage / Halloween Harry
Pharaoh's Tomb
Xenophage: Alien Bloodsport

Tier 2:
Rise of the Triad: Dark War
Hocus Pocus
Terminal Velocity
Cosmo's Cosmic Adventure
Mystic Towers
Secret Agent
Shadow Warrior (Classic)
Word Rescue
Crystal Caves
Math Rescue
Paganitzu
Blake Stone: Planet Strike
Realms of Chaos
Death Rally (Classic)
Wacky Wheels
Leroux: One of them is probably Wolfenstein 3D. No idea about the other. Maybe Shadow Warrior Classic?
No, not Wolfenstein 3D. 3D Realms doesn't have the rights to distribute it outside their store.
One of them is probably Rise of the Triad (that Impaler26 already mentioned above) and the other is probably Blake Stone: Aliens of Gold.
Post edited June 15, 2016 by Grargar