It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Grargar: <span class="bold">Humble Deep Silver Bundle 2</span>

BTA
Saints Row: The Third - The Full Package
Nice... I just started SR3. Do you think it is worth if only for the DLCs?
BenKii: Bought the BTA bundle! Some solid games in this bundle and a good price for the BTA too. $3.17 as of this writing.
Hours later, I bought the BTA as well for just $0.10 more. That average price really plummeted like a rock! Guess they didn't gauge customer demand properly when they priced the top fixed tier...
expopower: Hours later, I bought the BTA as well for just $0.10 more. That average price really plummeted like a rock! Guess they didn't gauge customer demand properly when they priced the top fixed tier...
None of the games in the top tier are the complete editions, unlike the rest of the package. Also, Risen 3 isn't exactly the shit.
Stooner: Nice... I just started SR3. Do you think it is worth if only for the DLCs?
Depends on your budget. Most of the DLCs are just average cosmetic stuff and cheats that you will probably want to disable anyway, but there are three that actually add worthwhile content: The Trouble with Clones, Gangstas in Space and Genkiball VII. The last one adds four new series of mini-games/activities which I found entertaining and funny enough. The other two are side stories that consist of several extra missions. The Trouble with Clones was so so, IIRC (I don't remember much about it) - if SR3 is the first game of the series you've played (as it was for me), you don't really have a connection to the characters it's about, but I guess it has some silly ideas in it that could be fun to you. Gangstas in Space was definitely worth it though. It's kind of a Mass Effect spoof, I guess, and even features an extra boss fight.
Looks like the first chapter of the new King's Quest is available for free on Steam.
Grargar: <span class="bold">Humble Deep Silver Bundle 2</span>

BTA
Saints Row: The Third - The Full Package
Stooner: Nice... I just started SR3. Do you think it is worth if only for the DLCs?
For the DLC only? NO!
The Saints Row: The Third Season Pass DLC Pack is $5, with $1.25 as the historical lowest on Steam.
A third of what you pay in HB Deep Shi... lver Bundle.

And Steam summer sale is supposedly coming last week of June.
Post edited May 18, 2016 by dyscode
New deal from IndieGameStand is <span class="bold">Awakened</span> (Greenlight, Windows/Mac). BTA for the soundtrack in MP3 format and some desktop wallpapers.

I'm not sure what they mean when they say that the game requires Greenlight...
manero666: both Dead Island are not available in ZENSURLAND (germany)

but they actually show up as redeem or gift

SAINTS ROW III does NOT activate too
So I guess that means they got some kind of trouble when they included the first "Dead Island" NOT regionally restricted in an earlier Humble Bundle (May 2014). Gladly I bought it then and thus completed the game uncensored. :-) And I guess "Riptide" isn't that great anyway (according to the reviews) ...
Are these single or tier keys, I own most of these games.

all the best
Cavenagh: Are these single or tier keys, I own most of these games.

all the best
AFAIK you get seperate keys for each game.
Cavenagh: Are these single or tier keys, I own most of these games.

all the best
Impaler26: AFAIK you get seperate keys for each game.
if thats the case, I will have some keys to giveaway

Thanks for the reply

all the best
Impaler26: AFAIK you get seperate keys for each game.
Cavenagh: if thats the case, I will have some keys to giveaway

Thanks for the reply

all the best
Yes, at least up to the BTA they are single Keys.

Not sure about the top tier, but I would think so.
Indiegala Steamulating Bundle of Steam games

Pay only $1 and Get these 3 great games!
Death Goat (STEAM) +
Akane the Kunoichi (STEAM) +
Oknytt (STEAM) +

Pay only $2.89 or more (ONLY FIRST 24 Hours) and Get The Entire Bundle of 12 Steam Games!
Blade Symphony (STEAM) +
Galacide (STEAM) +
Jackal (STEAM) +
Olympia Rising (STEAM) +
The Last Photon (STEAM) +
Our Love Will Grow (STEAM) +
The Dwarf Run (STEAM) +
Hero of the Kingdom II (STEAM) +
Q.U.B.E: Director's Cut (STEAM)
manero666: both Dead Island are not available in ZENSURLAND (germany)

but they actually show up as redeem or gift

SAINTS ROW III does NOT activate too
Geddes17: So I guess that means they got some kind of trouble when they included the first "Dead Island" NOT regionally restricted in an earlier Humble Bundle (May 2014). Gladly I bought it then and thus completed the game uncensored. :-) And I guess "Riptide" isn't that great anyway (according to the reviews) ...
yeah I think someone in Germany didn't like that eheh

actually I let a friend of mine in Italy activate saints row 3 with my account and it worked!

if you're interested in Riptide you can do the same if you have some trusted friends outside Germany, I had both dead island and loved them both, Riptide works great on Linux with Wine

so what's not redeemable can be sent as gift outside germany!
manero666: if you're interested in Riptide you can do the same if you have some trusted friends outside Germany, I had both dead island and loved them both, Riptide works great on Linux with Wine

so what's not redeemable can be sent as gift outside germany!
Yeah, I know, and sometime I will probably do that with various of those "not for Germans"-games (like "South Park", "Dying Light", "Silent Hill Homecoming" or "Half-Life 2 Episodes 1+2"), but to be honest: My backlog is so huge that it's not *that* urgent a matter for me ... ;-)
Post edited May 19, 2016 by Geddes17