It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

amok: Bunde Stars - Killer Bundle 7 - https://www.bundlestars.com/en/bundle/killer-bundle-7
Stooner: gimme5 code for 5% off.

What's the difference between "Space Colony: Steam Edition", and the one we have here? (apart from the DRM thing)
May be these are the differences.

Created exclusively for Steam, this remastered version of Space Colony features a new Galaxy mode 'Obar' mini-campaign, Steam Workshop support, achievements, trading cards and Steam Cloud for saved games.
amok: Workshop integration?

There is also a new planet with 4 maps, not sure if it is only in the Steam version or not.
amrit9037: May be these are the differences.
Thanks.
Amazes me that it has a new "Galaxy" mode on Steam and is not included on Galaxy.
amok: Bunde Stars - Killer Bundle 7 - https://www.bundlestars.com/en/bundle/killer-bundle-7

£3.69 for:
Bound By Flame
fault milestone one
System Shock: Enhanced Edition
Pneuma: Breath of Life
Knee Deep
Space Colony: Steam Edition
200% Mixed Juice!
Circuit Breakes
Dungeon Nightmares II : The Memory
D/Generation HD

A very decent bundle for this price.
Indeed,
Gettting it for D/Generation alone!
amok: Workshop integration?

There is also a new planet with 4 maps, not sure if it is only in the Steam version or not.
Stooner:
amrit9037: May be these are the differences.
Stooner: Thanks.
Amazes me that it has a new "Galaxy" mode on Steam and is not included on Galaxy.
*Swoosh*
New deal from IndieGameStand is <span class="bold">Tales from Dunwich: Season 1</span> (DRM-Free, Winows). BTA for <span class="bold">The Society</span> (DRM-Free, Windows).

£3.69 for:
Bound By Flame
fault milestone one
System Shock: Enhanced Edition
Pneuma: Breath of Life
Knee Deep
Space Colony: Steam Edition
200% Mixed Juice!
Circuit Breakes
Dungeon Nightmares II : The Memory
D/Generation HD

A very decent bundle for this price.
dyscode: Indeed,
Yeah why isn't D/Generation on GOG? :( Loved that game when I had it on my Amiga
Grargar: New deal from IndieGameStand is <span class="bold">Tales from Dunwich: Season 1</span> (DRM-Free, Winows). BTA for <span class="bold">The Society</span> (DRM-Free, Windows).
Tales of Dunwich is still in dev ? They say there will be a remastered version later and the owners will receive Steam, Desura and GOG keys.
dyscode: Indeed,
mighty.ape.acct: Yeah why isn't D/Generation on GOG? :( Loved that game when I had it on my Amiga
another of those unsolved mysteries...
Anime sale on Steam.
Nordic weekend sale on Humble Store.
Post edited April 28, 2016 by Grargar
Groupees Bundle in a box 8 preorder, all games drm-free and some of them steam too.

There was a leak of its contents, I think it's better than the previous biab bundles.

*edit* contents could change, according to chat in Groupees
Post edited April 29, 2016 by murcielago
I don't believe anyone has mentioned Jamesbuc's Itch.io Gems #2.
$2 minimum
Games:
-Sage Fusion 2
-Advance
-SturmFront - The Mutant War
-Alchemist Penguin
-Chucky Mendoza and the curse of the Pharaoh
-Pollen
-Gnop Gnop
-Orphan Sound of Silence

You'll probably now wonder where's the 1st Sage Fusion, since this one's the 2nd. The 1st is also available on itch.io for free here and the 2nd is the direct sequel to that one (the 1st ends on a cliffhanger), so you're advised to play the 1st one first. Due to some kind of weird coincidence I spotted the 1st one on itch a few days ago, and just finished it an hour or so ago. The 1st is an interesting combination of point-n-click (no right click actions here though) and action (battles and stuff). The world building is pretty good and one sympathizes with the characters. The 1st one also took 3-4 hours to complete (maybe even more, but no more than 6), if I'm not mistaken. So since the 2nd seems to be more of the same (and I liked the1st a lot, in case it wasn't evident), I'm personally planning to get the bundle just for that one (the game is sold by itself on itch for $2.99 so getting it on the bundle is still cheaper).
Post edited April 30, 2016 by Treasure
IndieGala Every Monday Bundle of Steam games #109

Pay $1.49 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h) and get the following 7 Steam Games

Spectrubes (STEAM) +
Gravity Den (STEAM) +
Militia (STEAM) +
Tales Across Time (STEAM) +
BitRay (STEAM)
Infinite Shooter (STEAM)
Bipolar Game (STEAM) +
BundleStars: Must Play Bundle 2

The Must Play Bundle 2 includes:

Among the Sleep
WORLD END ECONOMiCA episode.01
Holodrive - Includes exclusive beginner's pack items!
Bridge Constructor Stunts
Tengami
SPACECOM
Lowglow
A Wizard's Lizard
Rush for Berlin
Moorhuhn: Tiger and Chicken
high rated
Humble Mobile Bundle 18

$1
Evoland
Freeze! 2 - Brothers
Adventures of Poco Eco

BTA
Rebuild 3: Gangs of Deadsville
Broken Sword 5 Episode 1
Goat Simulator GoatZ
More next week

$7
Broken Sword 5 Episode 2
This War of Mine

All games are DRM-free for the Android OS.
Post edited May 02, 2016 by BenKii
No weekly Staff picks does that mean what I think it does? If my theory is right they are holding out until Wednesday so my answer is meh I have most of what I want from that (assumed) sale unless they do something truly surprising.
Post edited May 02, 2016 by cecil