It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Otherwise known (to me) as: The Humble "Don't You Wish There Were GOG Codes?" Bundle

Might have to pull the trigger on this. Thanks for sharing the details, Grargar.
DIG Super Bundle 61
The DIG SUPER BUNDLE 61 is live with 6 STEAM games:
http://www.dailyindiegame.com/superbundle_61.html

Grab 6 games for only $1.49 or beat the average price and get 2 bundles.

Games included in the bundle:

- It's Spring Again
- Story of a Cube
- Story of the Survivor
- Doodle God
- Nordenfelt
- Depth Hunter 2: Deep Dive
Groupees The Casual bundle #7 preorder!

https://groupees.com/casual7

$1.25 minimum for 8 games

BG - http://store.steampowered.com/app/403850/
dyscode: Seems like only place on web where you can get the first game as D/L at all.
But I would wait a bit, Spring sales goes until 25th, maybe they will go -75% in the Bidaily deals.

DoM 2 Steam is currently $1 at indiegala for 2 more days
Pajama: Thanks for the tip - I'll hang on for a bit longer and see if it shows up. As for the $1 deal at Indiegala, that is a good deal but unfortunately it is a Steam key only, no DRM free download.
As I said:
€1.25 each, now!
Post edited April 23, 2016 by dyscode
Incoming . . .

Groupees 502

The 50: Runs 4/23/2016 4:01:00 PM to 4/30/2016 3:59:00 PM

I don't know what Time Zone that is though . . .
wanderer_27: Groupees 502
Geneforge Saga (Windows)
New York Bus Simulator (Windows)
Gorky 17 (Windows, OSX, Linux)
! That Bastard Is Trying To Steal Our Gold ! (Windows, Linux)
Ares Omega (Windows)

Night Dive Studios Sale at Steam, says up to 80% off but that discount is only for two of the games. Most are 75% or 66% off, with some at 50% off.
Post edited April 23, 2016 by ABH20
wanderer_27: Groupees 502
ABH20: Geneforge Saga (Windows)
New York Bus Simulator (Windows)
Gorky 17 (Windows, OSX, Linux)
! That Bastard Is Trying To Steal Our Gold ! (Windows, Linux)
Ares Omega (Windows)

Night Dive Studios Sale at Steam, says up to 80% off but that discount is only for two of the games. Most are 75% or 66% off, with some at 50% off.
Thanks for updating that - they only had the Background when I saw it :)
Pajama: Thanks for the tip - I'll hang on for a bit longer and see if it shows up. As for the $1 deal at Indiegala, that is a good deal but unfortunately it is a Steam key only, no DRM free download.
dyscode: As I said:
€1.25 each, now!
Thanks and +1 for the heads up - bought the first one and am downloading now. If any good, the second one will follow :)
Anyone found the Groupees bundles have been rather limp lately? (bar the comic and 2 x music ones)
Well personally speaking I enjoyed the itch.io bundle as well as Greenlight bundles as usual, but yeah for Steam bundles, there wasn't much (unless you like your laughs with the tax year 2 earlier this month)
Niggles: Anyone found the Groupees bundles have been rather limp lately? (bar the comic and 2 x music ones)
I haven't bought a groupees bundle in probably over a year, to be honest.
Niggles: Anyone found the Groupees bundles have been rather limp lately? (bar the comic and 2 x music ones)
Lately? It has been hot garbage for a while, same for indie gala and even bundle stars, i would say HB > BS > IG > Groupees (games wise, Groupees had good music bundles).

If i had to say how many good bundles each had recently i would say:

HB +5 in 10 bundles
BS 2 or 3 in 10 bundles
IG 1 in 10 bundles
Groupees 0.5 in 10 bundles (one or two hidden gems mixed with jank games)
These days, I'm feeling a lot less enthusiastic for Groupees bundles. '~' Their sales numbers seem a fair bit lower than when I first got into the bundling scene, too...
expopower: These days, I'm feeling a lot less enthusiastic for Groupees bundles. '~' Their sales numbers seem a fair bit lower than when I first got into the bundling scene, too...
Not surprising really, when you compare the quality of content compared to other bundles... Too many sites bundling nowadays.
Many bundle sites have died. There are still HB, BS, IG, Groupees and FlyingBundle, but else? Developers need to buy many copies (HB) to make some income, Groupees concentrates on a low price, and HB tries to earn more per game (store) and get a continuous revenue stream (monthly subscription). In the background, there is an increasing group of developers whose (getting old) games are overshadowed by new releases and haven't become a classic/cult. Question is when someone will try to tap that potential.