It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Accatone: 6 DRM-free games
Has this actually been stated? BIABs, if I'm not mistaken, have included some steam only stuff since groupees took them over. (Granted, I haven't actually checked.)

And speaking of Steam only. LOL, Humble Weekly, LOL.
Accatone: 6 DRM-free games
budejovice: Has this actually been stated? BIABs, if I'm not mistaken, have included some steam only stuff since groupees took them over. (Granted, I haven't actually checked.)

As far as I know all BIABs had DRM-free games (no Steam-only titles). This didn't change after Groupees' take over.
high rated
budejovice: Has this actually been stated? BIABs, if I'm not mistaken, have included some steam only stuff since groupees took them over. (Granted, I haven't actually checked.)

Accatone: As far as I know all BIABs had DRM-free games (no Steam-only titles). This didn't change after Groupees' take over.
Cool, thanks.
Grargar: Humble Weekly returns, this time with:

<span class="bold">Humble Weekly Bundle: Focus Home Interactive 2</span>
Additional note I've got from my BTA tiers.

"The "increase your order amount" feature has been disabled for this bundle. If you would like to ask for a refund and re-purchase the bundle at a higher price to receive more content or simply to further support the bundle, please contact our customer support team"
thk47: Additional note I've got from my BTA tiers.

"The "increase your order amount" feature has been disabled for this bundle. If you would like to ask for a refund and re-purchase the bundle at a higher price to receive more content or simply to further support the bundle, please contact our customer support team"
I guess they did that because the highest tier consolidates almost all the games into one key.
thk47: Additional note I've got from my BTA tiers.

Grargar: I guess they did that because the highest tier consolidates almost all the games into one key.
Are the lower tiers grouped keys or individual ?
wanderer_27: Are the lower tiers grouped keys or individual ?
Individual. At least the $1 tier.
Post edited January 28, 2016 by Grargar
Grargar: I guess they did that because the highest tier consolidates almost all the games into one key.
wanderer_27: Are the lower tiers grouped keys or individual ?
BTA also individual
Grargar: Humble Weekly returns
It's a good thing that Cyraxpt do not tried to guess this bundle...
BenKii: The Witcher 3 (Gog code) from Amazon.uk is £0.72. I'm from the US so they won't let me buy it. Can anyone from the UK confirm if this deal is legit? Seems way too good to be true.
It was a pricing error - The Witcher 3, Just Cause 3 and Dirt Rally were all up at 72p!
BenKii: The Witcher 3 (Gog code) from Amazon.uk is £0.72. I'm from the US so they won't let me buy it. Can anyone from the UK confirm if this deal is legit? Seems way too good to be true.
Starchild771: It was a pricing error - The Witcher 3, Just Cause 3 and Dirt Rally were all up at 72p!
I almost got a heart attack.
Starchild771: It was a pricing error - The Witcher 3, Just Cause 3 and Dirt Rally were all up at 72p!
Cool! Too bad Amazon.uk wouldn't let us USA customers buy it or else I'd have been all over this. Did anyone from the UK get in on this deal? At the time when I posted the deal the price mistake was still in effect but now it says "currently unavailable".
siulebuo: It's a good thing that Cyraxpt do not tried to guess this bundle...
http://i.imgur.com/GvaPcmy.jpg
The only place to buy officially sanctioned GOG games is right here on GOG.com. GOG executives have stated this clearly in the past in interviews etc. Any other site out there selling GOG games is doing so illegitimately. They may or may not be breaking any laws in doing so, but they're not authorized by GOG to do so.
high rated
skeletonbow: The only place to buy officially sanctioned GOG games is right here on GOG.com. GOG executives have stated this clearly in the past in interviews etc. Any other site out there selling GOG games is doing so illegitimately. They may or may not be breaking any laws in doing so, but they're not authorized by GOG to do so.
That's not exactly true, but it probably gets close. For example, Humble sells (authorized) GOG keys for the Witchers and for Defender's Quest. Groupees has included gog keys in a few bundles. I don't know the story with Amazon...
Post edited January 29, 2016 by budejovice