It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

lialhfour: I've never bought a Humble Mobile Bundle before but I noticed some of these games (Crush the Castle, PAC-MAN Kart Rally, Puzzle Quest 2 and Ridge Racer) are free on Google Play. How do these version differ from the Play store ones?
Most games available for free on Google Play have in-app purchases. I'm guessing these are the full editions and don't need IAPs.
triock: Groupees The Glorious MillerBulous Bundle preorder!

6 games for $1.25

BG Image - The Last NightMary - A Lenda do Cabeça de Cuia
https://groupees.com/miller1
jadegiant: Most games available for free on Google Play have in-app purchases. I'm guessing these are the full editions and don't need IAPs.
If the IAPs only speed your progress in-game then I guess I'll have more pennies to spend on the upcoming Humble Bundle :D
lialhfour: If the IAPs only speed your progress in-game then I guess I'll have more pennies to spend on the upcoming Humble Bundle :D
Free Pac Man championship edtion review follows (from sometime in 2014 or early 2015):

No, the IAP aren't for unlockables, unless you consider unlockables playing the game without harassment. the IAP on Pac Man Championship edition are downright terrible. I mean, over the top, in your face, pay up *now*, out and out terrible. For starters: There's a full page ad, on launch, on close, *and* after every single touch on the UI menus. Every one - except when playing. Additionally, there is a 60s timer full page ad while playing, or in the menu, so it was potentially possible to get two full page ads between menu presses. And that was to unlock the 'free' IAP ... which turned out to be $1.99, and the coupon code would give you a Pac Man non-refundable store credit. Non-refundable store credit does not say 'free' to me.

Did I mention that you have a limited number of plays per day? IIRC it was 3 or maybe 5 virtual quarters. After that you need to insert real money for virtual quarters. Really? Especially when I'm dying because you put up a timer ad just as I'm about to turn away from a ghost? No way, man.

The *free* game without the full page ad at every menu touch was $7, and it was unclear if that got rid of the virtual tokens. On the up side, you may use your store credit here.

It was distracting, outlandish, and turned me off to any new 'Free IAP' games forever. There's still a couple old IAP games that I play, but they don't do the full page ad thing - unless the user elects - and if this user does, you can be sure that the phone will be flipped for the next 30 to 60 seconds, anyway.

Did I mention that Pac Man Championship Ed needs to see your contacts (don't care, phone's rooted, you're getting an empty address book) AND your precise GPS location triangulated with WiFi? Do they really need to know if I'm in the mall parking lot, the theater - back row, middle seat, or in my bedroom under my bed when I play this?? Again, all that they got from me was that I was *somewhere* randomly on planet earth.

TL;DR
Anyone else want to see if the requirements to play (or the play itself) are still that onerous? Just like in the first Leisure Suit Larry, I recommend 'protection' before your first encounter. It may leave you with a bad taste in your mouth. Or was it a spearmint flavor?

edit: looks like they don't have ads anymore, the ads were inadvertently? left in a paid build. Of course, the only way to turn that off was to delete the app (and all your progress). So, there's that and the crazy permissions.
Post edited January 19, 2016 by PincushionMan
<span class="bold">Tap Heroes</span> is the new IGS deal

Windows only / DRM-Free, Steam

BTA for
- Fjong
- Cooking Witch
- Boombox blue
- Boby and the Witch
- Pango Slide
- Loot Hero DX
- Coco Block
- Giant Flappy Swine
- Rocket Cheese
- Run Bird Run!

================================================

<span class="bold">Saints Row vs. Risen</span> Bundle on BundleStars

(Don't forget to check regional restrictions)

$4.49 for

- Saints Row 2
- Saints Row The Third + 17 pieces of DLC

$14.49 for

- Risen
- Risen 2: Dark Waters + 3 DLC
- Risen 3: Titan Lords + 3 DLC
Post edited January 19, 2016 by madth3
Big Fish Games :

http://www.bigfishgames.com/download-games/genres/25/time-management.html
high rated
<span class="bold">Humble Firaxis Bundle</span>

$1
XCOM: Enemy Unknown (Also for Mac and Linux)
Sid Meier’s Pirates!
Ace Patrol Bundle
Sid Meier's Civilization III Complete

BTA
Sid Meier's Civilization IV: The Complete Edition (Also for Mac)
Sid Meier's Civilization V (Also for Mac and Linux)
Sid Meier's Starships (Also for Mac)
XCOM: Enemy Unknown - Elite Soldier Pack (Also for Mac and Linux)
XCOM: Enemy Unknown - Slingshot Pack (Also for Mac and Linux)
XCOM: Enemy Within (Also for Mac and Linux)
10% off one month of Humble Monthly

$15
Sid Meier's Civilization: Beyond Earth (Also for Mac and Linux)
Sid Meier's Civilization: Beyond Earth - Exoplanets Map Pack (Also for Mac and Linux)
Coupon for 33% off Sid Meier's Civilization: Beyond Earth - Rising Tide DLC in the Humble Store

All games require a Steam account.

NOTE: Keys in this bundle are packaged together by tier and cannot be separated. Redeeming packaged keys on Steam will not produce Steam gifts for items already in your library.
Post edited January 19, 2016 by Grargar
Lol, dat crazy grargar said it was going to be a humble indie bundle, i hope that this teaches him a lesson and he stops trying to guess bundles.
Another Humble Bundle i don't need - nice! :D
Warning: It appears they are keys per tier, again.

NOTE: Keys in this bundle are packaged together by tier and cannot be separated. Redeeming packaged keys on Steam will not produce Steam gifts for items already in your library.
Post edited January 19, 2016 by madth3
madth3: Warning: It appears they are keys per tier, again.

madth3:
Oh well...
Grargar: <span class="bold">Humble Firaxis Bundle</span>

$1
Sid Meier’s Pirates!
Ace Patrol Bundle

BTA
Sid Meier's Civilization IV: The Complete Edition (Also for Mac)
Sid Meier's Civilization V (Also for Mac and Linux)
Sid Meier's Starships (Also for Mac)
XCOM: Enemy Unknown - Elite Soldier Pack (Also for Mac and Linux)
XCOM: Enemy Unknown - Slingshot Pack (Also for Mac and Linux)
XCOM: Enemy Within (Also for Mac and Linux)
10% off one month of Humble Monthly

$15
Sid Meier's Civilization: Beyond Earth (Also for Mac and Linux)
Sid Meier's Civilization: Beyond Earth - Exoplanets Map Pack (Also for Mac and Linux)
Coupon for 33% off Sid Meier's Civilization: Beyond Earth - Rising Tide DLC in the Humble Store

All games require a Steam account.

I didn't notice that the stupid Rising Tide DLC was only a coupon. It would have been a great deal with that included, with Civ:BE, Starships and XCOM:EW it's an ok deal, I guess...

And only the base Civ:V is kind of a ripoff, I'm guessing the DLC for that is part of the "to be revealed" games.
madth3: Warning: It appears they are keys per tier, again.
What the ...!!!

I almost buy the first tier only for Sid Meier's Pirates! but I have all other games... and I refuse to waste such good games. Pass.

$1
Sid Meier’s Pirates!
Ace Patrol Bundle
Hmmm, I don't own any of the games in the first tier. Guess I may have to part with a dollar and 46 cents...

$1
Sid Meier’s Pirates!
Ace Patrol Bundle
GR00T: Hmmm, I don't own any of the games in the first tier. Guess I may have to part with a dollar and 46 cents...
If you don't any of the base tier, is a good deal. Too bad or dollar is so shitty right now!

I own at least one game from every tier, and all the games from the base tier, so I'll pass.