It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Grargar: Better late than never (forgot about the daylight saving):

Humble Jumbo Bundle 5

$1
Insurgency (Includes Conquer Update) (Also for Mac and Linux)
Men of War: Assault Squad GOTY
Abyss Odyssey Two Pack

BTA
Blackguards 1+2 (Also for Mac)
Contagion Four Pack

$9
SPRINTIRES
Divinity: Dragon Commander

All games are Steam-only, except for Blackguards 1 & 2 and Divinity: Dragon Commander, which are DRM-Free+Steam key.

Includes soundtracks for Blackguards 2, Contagion, Divinity: Dragon Commander and Men of War: Assault Squad.
Abyss Odyssey for a buck was enough to make me jump in. I've had my eye on that for a long time but since I've been low on money it just never attracted me enough to go for it.

Also grabbed the $1 tier of the Warhammer bundle for Chainsaw warrior while I was at it, cause why not.
Overlord is a whopping.....*drum roll*

<i>87 pence</i> over at Greenmangaming.
fishbaits: Overlord is a whopping.....*drum roll*

so is yer mam! ;D

Overlord is amazing! I highly recommend!! I'm eyeing the Impire sale, but not sure if I should. Anyone that's played, are there a lot of different creatures to choose from?
Grargar: [...]
Hawk52: Abyss Odyssey for a buck was enough to make me jump in. I've had my eye on that for a long time but since I've been low on money it just never attracted me enough to go for it.

Also grabbed the $1 tier of the Warhammer bundle for Chainsaw warrior while I was at it, cause why not.
I bought at a dollar for Abyss Odyssey too! Not sure if I'll every upgrade my payment tier, unless the new games are really, really good. (And not already owned by me.)

If I do upgrade, I'm definitely slashing the portion for the Contagion devs - after reading about how horrendously they treated their customers, I'm convinced that they really don't have a place in game development. (I imagine their inclusion in this bundle is an attempt to rejuvenate the purportedly dwindling playerbase, after they alienated many of their original fans.)

Sachys: so is yer mam! ;D
Yer, but at least she gave you a nights stay & full English brekkie in the morning.
Just wipe your feet next time you leave please!
The Halloween sale on GamersGate continues. The five deals for today are:

Tom Clancy -75%, except for Rainbow Six: Lockdown, which is discounted by 87%. Most of the games require Tagés and a few of them, Uplay.

Grey Goo (Steam) -60%.

Ryse: Son of Rome (Steam) -66%.

Devolver Digital, up to -85%. All the games require a Steam account. Interestingly, it seems that GlitchGate strikes again and offers Broforce with a 75% discount.

Dark Souls (Steam). The 1st game is discounted by 75%, while the second one is discounted by 50%.
Sachys: so is yer mam! ;D
fishbaits: Yer, but at least she gave you a nights stay & full English brekkie in the morning.
Well, thats true - though I wouldnt have ti wipe my feet if your mams house wasnt full of mud!
Grargar: Better late than never (forgot about the daylight saving):

Humble Jumbo Bundle 5
Nice bundle. I grabbed the $9 tier. :D
fishbaits: Yer, but at least she gave you a nights stay & full English brekkie in the morning.
Sachys: Well, thats true - though I wouldnt have ti wipe my feet if your mams house wasnt full of mud!
Alas, we can`t help the Ouse flooding (& it is rightfully named). At least, I hope it was that that flooded & not..... doesn`t bare thinking about.
It does explain all of the student bodies in the cellar though.
Sachys: Well, thats true - though I wouldnt have ti wipe my feet if your mams house wasnt full of mud!
fishbaits: Alas, we can`t help the Ouse flooding (& it is rightfully named). At least, I hope it was that that flooded & not..... doesn`t bare thinking about.
It does explain all of the student bodies in the cellar though.
O_______O

You're the "Drowning Man"?!?
Hawk52: Abyss Odyssey for a buck was enough to make me jump in. I've had my eye on that for a long time but since I've been low on money it just never attracted me enough to go for it.

expopower: I bought at a dollar for Abyss Odyssey too! Not sure if I'll every upgrade my payment tier, unless the new games are really, really good. (And not already owned by me.)

If I do upgrade, I'm definitely slashing the portion for the Contagion devs - after reading about how horrendously they treated their customers, I'm convinced that they really don't have a place in game development. (I imagine their inclusion in this bundle is an attempt to rejuvenate the purportedly dwindling playerbase, after they alienated many of their original fans.)
I played quite a bit of Abyss Odyssey yesterday. It's a really interesting game, unlike anything I've really seen before. It's hard to be innovative and different in 2015 but AO has enough different ideas and mechanics going on to be really unique. I can definitely see why some people dislike it if they don't know what it is going on with it though.
Bundle Stars - Trinity 3 Bundle

$2.49:

- StarMade
- Skulls of the Shogun
- Gold Rush! Anniversary
- Soccertron
- Super Splatters
- Prophour23
- Starship Rubicon
- Age of Fear 2: The Chaos Lord
- Symphony
- Making History: The Great War

A must buy for me, as I have Age of Fear 2 wishlisted.
high rated
Pretty minor in the grand scale, but in case people don't have them on GOG, Shelter & Pid are 75% off right now on indiegamestand.
siulebuo: - StarMade
worth it for that alone -
done well over a hundred hours and still barely scratching the surface of what can be built