It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

hummer010: And I'm pretty happy with that pre-order. $2.50 for Quest for Infamy DRM free makes me happy. The rest is just gravy. And some of it is good gravy at that!
Good to hear, lol. A collection of not-much for me, since I was REALLY hoping for that GOG key on QFI. It does give a direct download, though, so that's awesome. :) Ah well, another pile of keys to give away soon.
yogsloth: Good to hear, lol. A collection of not-much for me, since I was REALLY hoping for that GOG key on QFI. It does give a direct download, though, so that's awesome. :) Ah well, another pile of keys to give away soon.
I hear you on the GOG key. I was hoping for it too. It is DRM free, and I'm personally not too particular about my DRM free source.

Incidentally, I like it that Groupees now have torrents. My internet connection is too spotty for direct downloads. They fail about half the time, and I have a bandwidth cap, so I hate burning bandwidth on half of a large game that then fails.
madth3: Groupees Be Mine 16 is up

$1 for
- Beyond Space (Steam / Win, Mac)
- Betrayer (Steam / Win)
- Blue Rose (Desura / Win, Mac, Linux)

$4 for
- 1954 Alcatraz (DRM-Free, Steam / Win)
- Quest for Infamy (DRM-Free, Steam / Win, Mac)
- Point Perfect (Steam / Win)
- World War I - Centennial Edition (Steam / Win)
- Mystery game

Bonus
- A Sol Mechanic - Groupees EP (Album)
- Kingdom Rush (70% of being unlocked)
- Four more
Think I'm done doing the Groupees pre-order deals, they've gone totally overboard on Steam - becoming just another Steam outlet :(
KissMyBundles 4 have new game Speed Kills + bonus Chip
madth3: - 1954 Alcatraz (DRM-Free, Steam / Win)
You sure about that? I can only see a Steam icon for the game.
Post edited November 21, 2014 by Grargar
madth3: Groupees Be Mine 16 is up

- 1954 Alcatraz (DRM-Free, Steam / Win)
As far as I can see, there's no DRM-free download for 1954 Alcatraz.

For people that are only interested in DRM-free games this is another very disappointing Be Mine bundle. Just two games. Quest for Infamy is a good one, but I would have picked it up here in the near future anyway. I will probably never play the visual novel and the bonus album is nice, but only has three tracks.

But I guess for $2.5 it was still a good deal.
PaterAlf: As far as I can see, there's no DRM-free download for 1954 Alcatraz.
There's a direct download link for it.
madth3: - 1954 Alcatraz (DRM-Free, Steam / Win)
Grargar: You sure about that? I can only see a Steam icon for the game.
Yeah, it only shows a Steam icon, but in your Bundle link there's a direct download option, so could be an error one way or another.
Dunno about you guys, but I'm currently downloading this file - "Alcatraz_PC_FULL_1.3_DE_EN_FR_IT_RU_Daedalic_noDRM.exe"
Ninja. Ninja everywhere. :P
Grargar: Ninja. Ninja everywhere. :P
Yeah. I did not even had to answer that one.
yogsloth: There's a direct download link for it.
Ok, then it's just Groupees who labeled something wrong again.

Thank you for letting me know. I haven't checked the account, because I'm still not sure if I should redeem the bundle myself or gift it to someone else.
Heh, i was checking that World War I - Centennial Edition game on Steam and i couldn't find it and then i found that the game was removed from Steam because legal issues. Can they do this? Put keys on bundles but not sell the game on Steam?
Cyraxpt: Heh, i was checking that World War I - Centennial Edition game on Steam and i couldn't find it and then i found that the game was removed from Steam because legal issues. Can they do this? Put keys on bundles but not sell the game on Steam?
I read the developer posts and it seems to me that Steam is the one halting sales but, strangely, still honoring keys for the game. You can still purchase it at Gamersgate.
Post edited November 21, 2014 by madth3
madth3: Weekend deals on Steam:

<span class="bold"><i>Chivalry: Medieval Warfare</i></span> -75% (regular, 4-pack and Complete Pack)
Also Free to play for the weekend
How does this compare to Mount and Blade? I'm really enjoying that game and not really looking to jumping to a new game already. Mainly curious for maybe somewhere down the road. And I see I could play for free this weekend but my download speed blows and I'm not going to be in front of my pc most of this weekend.