It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Luned: This is a hardware deal for those in the US.

Sears has the plain blue Nintendo 3DS XL for $59.99.

YES, $59.99. So if you're looking for one, this is an amazing deal, stumbled on it while doing early shopping. Probably today only!
I wonder if the price is worth it, considering the new 3ds will come out this month.
trusteft: I wonder if the price is worth it, considering the new 3ds will come out this month.
The New 3DS has yet to receive a release date outside Japan and Australia. I estimate that it will cost about €160-170 for the standard version and €200 for the XL one. It will also not have any kind of charger.... again!
Post edited November 16, 2014 by Grargar
trusteft: I wonder if the price is worth it, considering the new 3ds will come out this month.
Grargar: The New 3DS has yet to receive a release date outside Japan and Australia. I estimate that it will cost about €160-170 for the standard version and €200 for the XL one. It will also not have any kind of charger.... again!
LOL @ the charger bit. Cheapskates Nintendo.
Luned: This is a hardware deal for those in the US.

Sears has the plain blue Nintendo 3DS XL for $59.99.

YES, $59.99. So if you're looking for one, this is an amazing deal, stumbled on it while doing early shopping. Probably today only!
jcosmocohen: What an amazing deal! Too bad they're already out of stock... :-(
Sounds like a Thanksgiving Doorbuster deal accidentally fired off too early, and caught a few overlapping markdowns for good measure. Sears is probably going to cancel those orders, that price was far too good to be true anyway.
<span class="bold"><i>Skullgirls</i></span> is -66% on Steam as a daily deal
Free games : http://drazenware.comlu.com/index.html
Not yet a deal but the official Twitter account of Company of Heroes tweeted about the start of a brand-new Humble SEGA Bundle for soon. I don't know if it's a fake or a leak ?

Wait & See...
MaxFulvus: Not yet a deal but the official Twitter account of Company of Heroes tweeted about the start of a brand-new Humble SEGA Bundle for soon. I don't know if it's a fake or a leak ?

Wait & See...
Maybe a flash bundle? It's been a while since the last one. Alternatively, it could be the next weekly.
MaxFulvus: Not yet a deal but the official Twitter account of Company of Heroes tweeted about the start of a brand-new Humble SEGA Bundle for soon. I don't know if it's a fake or a leak ?

Wait & See...
Grargar: Maybe a flash bundle? It's been a while since the last one. Alternatively, it could be the next weekly.
Maybe, but I hope new games and not a replay of the previous Humble Sega Bundle :/
Grargar: Maybe a flash bundle?
Nope, it is supposed to run for 2 weeks.
triock: Nope, it is supposed to run for 2 weeks.
Then I guess it will come after Humble Jumbo Bundle 3.
triock: Nope, it is supposed to run for 2 weeks.
Grargar: Then I guess it will come after Humble Jumbo Bundle 3.
It's a charity bundle so they can make a new tab for it (meaning it won't interfere with other bundle slots). I think they've done that before for past charity bundles.
Post edited November 16, 2014 by spoderman
spoderman: It's a charity bundle so they can make a new tab for it (meaning it won't interfere with other bundle slots). I think they've done that before for past charity bundles.
I would go with the obvious "Don't all their bundles support charity anyway?", but I guess you are talking about something like this.
spoderman: It's a charity bundle so they can make a new tab for it (meaning it won't interfere with other bundle slots). I think they've done that before for past charity bundles.
Grargar: I would go with the obvious "Don't all their bundles support charity anyway?", but I guess you are talking about something like this.
That's one example. This is closer to what I meant, since Sega participated in it:

https://igbwiki.com/wiki/Yogscast_Dwarven_Dairy_Drive
jcosmocohen: What an amazing deal! Too bad they're already out of stock... :-(
pen_sq: Sounds like a Thanksgiving Doorbuster deal accidentally fired off too early, and caught a few overlapping markdowns for good measure. Sears is probably going to cancel those orders, that price was far too good to be true anyway.
Well, Sears says it's already shipping it to my house, so fingers crossed. :) They were running a bunch of other specials as an early Cyber Week. It was also only on this single color.