It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
Wow! OK, the woes of multiple browser tabs. It was out of stock when I went back to get it, but I still had Watch_Dogs in my checkout in my original tab. I just quickly checked out the prices of my Steam wishlist games on G2A, and found Rust on promotion for about $10! When I went to check out with it, both games were there.

So I checked out... and I'm a happy bunny. :D $7.40 for Watch_Dogs, and $10.62 for Rust. (Both games have activated just fine already)

Don't forget discount code RAIST
Post edited November 12, 2014 by PenguinJim
GamersGate daily deal: Airport Simulator 2014 (DRM-Free) -75%/€3.75
PenguinJim: It guarantees a refund from the G2A company if there is *any* problem with your key (e.g. wrong region or wrong language or - does this even happen? - Mac format when you wanted Windows, etc).
It can happen. But a lot of games on steam are steamplay, which means one purchase, you get the title in all personal computer OS it is available in. Or at least you get the windows,mac, and maybe the linux versions.
Post edited November 12, 2014 by Luisfius
PenguinJim: G2A ... snip ...
kip68: What exactly is this "protection" you speak of? Forgive me, I have never heard of this site.
Isn't that company a dubious key reseller? Some days ago a post with such a link was deleted here in this thread.
And the extra "insurance" fee is just another rip-off.
Just my view...
Post edited November 12, 2014 by gixgox
kip68: What exactly is this "protection" you speak of? Forgive me, I have never heard of this site.
gixgox: Isn't that company an dubious key reseller? Some days ago a post with such a link was deleted here in this thread.
Just my view...
The fact that they require a fee to guarantee your money back in case the key they sell you is not accepted, says it all IMO. I wouldn't get anything from them other than best wishes.
Post edited November 12, 2014 by trusteft
gixgox: Isn't that company an dubious key reseller? Some days ago a post with such a link was deleted here in this thread.
Just my view...
trusteft: The fact that they require a fee to guarantee your money back in case the key they sell you is not accepted, says it all IMO. I wouldn't get anything from them other than best wishes.
tbf, g2a on most case are functioning as middleman rather than a store, most of their key are supplying from individual and to be sold there. a fee i taken are quite normal for that kind of service.
Where do those keys come from?
They are from i.e. bundles and free giveaways which are intended for personal use only or as a gift, in any case not for making money.
Why not pirate a game without paying anything for it, when you don't want to to pay the developers for their work?
When you pay such a reseller the developers won't get any money, only that reseller "thief" and the "middleman" or receiver.
madth3: Game Shelf Simulator

- You spend money "buying" games but all you get are pretty pictures to put in a virtual shelf where you can sort and reorganize as you wish.
- Gray Background DLC
- Update Notifications DLC

Soon on Greenlight.
I think I've been playing that for a year already. Unfortunately they forced the Local Currency and Regional Pricing DLC packs on me, saying that the game would no longer be supported without them. :)
gixgox: Where do those keys come from?
They are from i.e. bundles and free giveaways which are intended for personal use only or as a gift, in any case not for making money.
Why not pirate a game without paying anything for it, when you don't want to to pay the developers for their work?
When you pay such a reseller the developers won't get any money, only that reseller "thief" and the "middleman" or receiver.
Yup. Definitely fine to do this to Ubisoft. ;)
1c Strategy Bundle at BundleStars

$7.99 for six Steam games:

- King’s Bounty: The Legend
- King’s Bounty: Armored Princess
- King’s Bounty: Crossworlds
- Fantasy Wars
- Reign: Conflict of Nations
- XIII Century – Gold Edition
madth3: 1c Strategy Bundle at BundleStars

$7.99 for six Steam games:
Uhm, the price is a bit steep from the usual (~3.5$) and i don't see anything that would justify that, i wonder if they're going to start charging more for bundles...
Indiegala The Leadership Bundle
https://www.indiegala.com/leadership

Pay Minimum $1 to get these games!
Grand Ages Rome
Imperium Romanum Gold Edition
Patrician IV Steam Special Edition

Pay $1.99 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h) and get ALSO!
Jagged Alliance Back in Action
Tropico 3 Steam Special Edition

Pay $2.99 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h) and get these TOO!
The First Templar Steam Special Edition
Tropico 4 Steam Special Edition
triock: Indiegala The Leadership Bundle
What a surprise. Another Kalypso bundle.
triock: Indiegala The Leadership Bundle
Grargar: What a surprise. Another Kalypso bundle.
But not just Tropico, this time. I picked up the bottom tier for Imperium Romanum, since that's been on my wish list for a bit.
So if you feel like peeling your eyes away from gog for a minute, Darkfall Unholy Wars is free for the next six days on Steam. It seems to be another MMORPG with pvp and RPG, so pretty cutting edge stuff. However, I am an MMO junky, so will probably check it out.