It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

You have been warned! I wouldn't touch this game or developer (Zer0sum games, Daniel DiCicco) after the debacle that is Stardrive.
LEGO Super Heroes Bundle at Bundle Stars for $14.99

LEGO Batman
LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes
LEGO Marvel Super Heroes
LEGO Marvel Super Heroes: Asgard Pack DLC
LEGO Marvel Super Heroes: Super Pack DLC
madth3: Groupees has the Build a Greenlight Bundle 13 ready for reserving.

$1.25 for the full bundle, it starts in 18 hours.

And there is also a music one: Cheap Beats Bundle
Hearsay from Groupees chat regarding BaGB13 - Unraveled is meant to be a confirmed game in the bundle.

Edit: also there will be a 'roguelike' game for windows, mac and linux
Source - Informatics (works for Groupees) in Groupees chat :)
Post edited November 08, 2014 by Tarnicus
madth3: Groupees has the Build a Greenlight Bundle 13 ready for reserving.

$1.25 for the full bundle, it starts in 18 hours.

And there is also a music one: Cheap Beats Bundle
Yaaay, bundle reservation! The last ones I got were pretty great, so...ah. Guess I'll try again.
I'm curious, you guys that are buying those greenlight bundles, do you care if they're greenlit or you're just looking for the drm free version that groupees gives you? I'm asking this because from the latest BaGB that i've bought, most of them weren't greenlit yet and perhaps half of them won't ever be...
Cyraxpt: I'm curious, you guys that are buying those greenlight bundles, do you care if they're greenlit or you're just looking for the drm free version that groupees gives you? I'm asking this because from the latest BaGB that i've bought, most of them weren't greenlit yet and perhaps half of them won't ever be...
I'll sometimes buy them for one or two interesting looking games, other times I'll buy them just to gift the desura keys to friends because its their kind of games included.
I'm not really too bothered about the steam keys for the most part, except in cases where the game is in ongoing development / constantly updated, as steam can then be quite useful.
South Park: Stick of Truth on Humble Bundle for 25%(?) off. I say ? as the game is regionally priced and it appears that Matt and Trey have F'd me in the A. I can already envision an episode of South Park taking the piss out of regional pricing...on their own game. Maybe I'll write to them...

*starts scribbling notes*

Edit: Silly me. I didn't realise that the most likely reason for paying more was due to getting the Special Edition AKA "Germany, Austria, Australia, Singapore, Hong Kong and Taiwan will receive low violence versions of South Park The Stick of Truth."
Post edited November 08, 2014 by Tarnicus
Build a Greenlight 13 is now live! Select 2 games out of 8 for a minimum of $1. The games are:

Royal Bounty HD (Humble)
Vol'Talkes - The AI War
O3DX
Pig Eat Ball
Battletank: L.O.B.A. (Desura)
Unraveled
Dungeon Nightmares II
The Depths of Tolagal

1st bonus is Hypership Out of Control unlocked at 2500 bundles.
Ninja'ed. :)
Post edited November 08, 2014 by Getcomposted
I don't know why, but I decided to jump in for pre-order a few minutes before the bundle went live. So far Royal Bounty sounds very interesting, it seems ike the original King's bounty using Heroes of Might & Magic graphics. Let's check the rest, but so far I'm pretty sure I'm pretty sure I had bought the bundle for that game, so I'm happy.
trusteft: Oh I know, and I understand Steam for doing this in this case. It is the right thing to do. But that's besides the point. The fact is they can, at will, remove any game from your account. There is nothing you can do about it. It's like going inside your house and taking the disc. You can no longer play it.

Fuck drm.
Once more, no. It's not Steam doing this but Gamersgate, the webstore.
Tarnicus: South Park: Stick of Truth on Humble Bundle for 25%(?) off. I say ?
Eh, i honestly was tempted to buy it from that banned site that was posted yesterday since it was around 15$, oh well, i'll continue to wait for the friendly (official/legal) 75% discount...

About that BaGB, meh, that Royal Bounty kind of looks interesting but the map looks like a maze? Uffff... And like i said, i doubt that more than 2 games (if many) will be greenlit.
Post edited November 08, 2014 by Cyraxpt
Tarnicus: South Park: Stick of Truth on Humble Bundle for 25%(?) off. I say ?
Cyraxpt: Eh, i honestly was tempted to buy it from that banned site that was posted yesterday since it was around 15$, oh well, i'll continue to wait for the friendly (official/legal) 75% discount...
Heh likewise it will be a while before I get it, and I certainly won't be getting a censored version.
Cyraxpt: I'm curious, you guys that are buying those greenlight bundles, do you care if they're greenlit or you're just looking for the drm free version that groupees gives you? I'm asking this because from the latest BaGB that i've bought, most of them weren't greenlit yet and perhaps half of them won't ever be...
Steam fans will get them for greenlit business. GOG/drm free fans will get them for their drm free status ...
Is greenlight even alive?

The last batch was August 1st.