It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Cyraxpt: Oh boy, a rpg maker game, i wasn't expecting that on a greenlight bundle. Btw, where did you see the cover image?
On the main Groupees page.
That looks interesting. The screenshots on GamersGate remind me of the break-in sequences of Covert Action. Down to the hacking of computers for details, hiding behind file cabinets, and stealing other peoples clothes. Can anyone who has played both give me their thoughts? I wish the hardware requirements were a bit less, Intel HD 3000 is just a tad more powerful than my laptop has.

edit: nm, most people say this game is done in 30 to 90 minutes. Might get it later if some mods come out for it (and it gets a bit cheaper).
Post edited October 09, 2014 by PincushionMan
Cyraxpt: Oh boy, a rpg maker game, i wasn't expecting that on a greenlight bundle. Btw, where did you see the cover image?
As Grargar said. In fact, the link came from the chat in the bundle page. I've found it useful to skim over the chat for these kind of bundles.
Grargar: On the main Groupees page.
Oh, somehow i missed that, i've only noticed that bundle because i was checking that giveback bundle and someone from groupees posted a link to that bundle in the chat.
At Steam:

Hammerwatch is -75% as a daily deal (single and four pack) in case you missed the bundle.

Focus Home Interactive Weekend with several discounts
Post edited October 09, 2014 by madth3
madth3: It must be working for them.
The cover game is A Camp in the Woods if that is useful.
Ahhhh...Groupees never fails to...never fails...what exactly does Groupees do again? Oh yeah. Groupees never fails to make a bundle.
kip68: what exactly does Groupees do again?
Lose the files for older bundle downloads, I believe.
IAmSinistar: Lose the files for older bundle downloads, I believe.
And botch them too (Atlantis Evolution anyone?).
Last of the Mystery Bundle is up, it's President for a Day: Corruption.
That's a fairly accurate description of their core business.
kip68: what exactly does Groupees do again?
I will give them credit for giving me the opportunity to enjoy such fare as Realms of Arkania: Blade of Destiny and Guise Of The Wolf. If they hadn't thrown good taste in gaming to the wind and bundled them up, I never would have purchased them. They DO bundle games. ;)
<span class="bold">Humble Weekly Bundle: IndieCade 2</span>

PWYW
Cube & Star: An Arbitrary Love (DRM-Free/Steam, Windows/Mac/Linux)
A Slow Year (DRM-Free, Windows/Mac)
LYNE (DRM-Free/Steam/Android, Windows/Mac/Linux)

BTA
ibb & obb - Best Friends Forever Double Pack (Steam, Windows)
Proteus (DRM-Free/Steam, Windows/Mac/Linux)

$8
Mini Metro Early Access (DRM-Free/Steam, WIndows/Mac/Linux)
Artemis Spaceship Bridge Simulator Co-Pilot Double Pack (Steam, Windows)

$17
Artemis Spaceship Bridge Simulator Starship Captain 4-Pack (Steam, Windows)
Post edited October 09, 2014 by Grargar
IAmSinistar: Last of the Mystery Bundle is up, it's President for a Day: Corruption.
Ahhhh, a steam greenlight, called it. To be fair it does look interesting, especially with the bold thematic.

Grargar: snip
http://i.imgur.com/ZEJSW.gif

That Artemis Spaceship Bridge Simulator looks interesting but that video is so cringe worthy...
Cube & Star: An Arbitrary Love is an interesting experience, worth splashing out for. Proteus is good too, though some would classify it as a "walking simulator".

Mini Metro looks fun, but not enough to justify me jumping to that price level on its own.
Post edited October 09, 2014 by IAmSinistar
Grargar: <span class="bold">Humble Weekly Bundle: IndieCade 2</span>

PWYW
Cube & Star: An Arbitrary Love (DRM-Free/Steam, Windows/Mac/Linux)
A Slow Year (DRM-Free, Windows/Mac)
LYNE (DRM-Free/Steam/Android, Windows/Mac/Linux)

BTA
ibb & obb - Best Friends Forever Double Pack (Steam, Windows)
Proteus (DRM-Free/Steam, Windows/Mac/Linux)

$8
Mini Metro Early Access (DRM-Free/Steam, WIndows/Mac/Linux)
Artemis Spaceship Bridge Simulator Co-Pilot Double Pack (Steam, Windows)

$17
Artemis Spaceship Bridge Simulator Starship Captain 4-Pack (Steam, Windows)
Regarding actually struggling indies like featured in this bundle, do they get anything from people that pay the minimum (0.01$) as it is at least counts as a sale (and good for promotional properties), or will they consider it insult to their work?
I'm only asking because most people never even heard of these before this bundle and would hesitate to invest, but those developers probably need all that they can get... so it's pretty much a double edged sword.