It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

CptFandango: East india company and enclave are working on dlh.net now for anyone who was having problems before
stg83: Thanks a lot for the heads up CptFandango, I finally got my key for East india Company. :)
No worries!, Was long and frustrating but we got there :D
HeDanny: Thanks guys. That's a shame. I probably would have bought that one if I could get the DRM cheap as well.

.. oh damn.. I mean DLC. sheesh. In my defence (however fragile) it is very early here, and I am only on my second coffee.

No rush. I have the game already on xbox360. Was only interested in this one for future proofing. I'm sure it will go on sale again at some point. Hopefully with the DRM argh.. DLC included
Buy the game cheap now (equal cheapest price it has been to date) and grab the DLC cheap when it goes on sale, which it often does [url=http://isthereanydeal.com/#/page:game/price?plain=binarydomaindanmarshallpack]as you can see here[/url] :) The other DLC is the multiplayer map pack which was actually free on Steam earlier this year.
stg83: Thanks a lot for the heads up CptFandango, I finally got my key for East india Company. :)
CptFandango: No worries!, Was long and frustrating but we got there :D
Me too :)
CptFandango: This worked for frozen hearth :D +1
Thanks a lot for the advice :)

Just found this website

http://indiegamebundles.com/category/active/

It has most bundles, freebies and good deals listed here :)
The specials page at IsThereAnyDeal.com is great for a quick glance, especially when wanting to prioritise bundle purchasing without missing out :)
Post edited August 05, 2014 by Tarnicus
Tarnicus: The specials page at IsThereAnyDeal.com is great for a quick glance, especially when wanting to prioritise bundle purchasing without missing out :)
Nice tip! +1 :D
Square Enix games for the PS3, PSP, and PS Vita on sale here.

Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster $19.99
Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII $24.99
Chrono Cross $4.99
Chrono Trigger $4.99
Final Fantasy XIII-2 $9.99
Final Fantasy III $9.99
Final Fantasy IV: The Complete Collection $9.99
Final Fantasy V $4.99
Final Fantasy VI $4.99
Final Fantasy VII $4.99
Final Fantasy VIII $4.99
Final Fantasy IX $4.99
Final Fantasy Tactics $4.99
Final Fantasy Tactics: The War of the Lions $4.99
Final Fantasy Origins $4.99
Dissidia 012 [duodecim] $9.99
Dissidia $9.99
Crystal Defenders $4.99
Front Mission 3 $2.99
Elevator Action Deluxe $4.99
Post edited August 05, 2014 by BenKii
Yes! Finally got Frozen Hearth!
Your Steam profile does need to be public. Keep on refreshing the page until you get a game key underneath "IndieGala Click here for Frozen Hearth".
Since you're already logged into IndieGala, and you should already be connected to Steam, click on "Redeem on Steam", and hey presto! Bob's your uncle!
Getcomposted: Yes! Finally got Frozen Hearth!
Your Steam profile does need to be public. Keep on refreshing the page until you get a game key underneath "IndieGala Click here for Frozen Hearth".
Since you're already logged into IndieGala, and you should already be connected to Steam, click on "Redeem on Steam", and hey presto! Bob's your uncle!
i perpetually get this message:

"The giveaway will be back on in a few minutes. We're sorry for the inconvenience. "

>_<
I keep hearing awful things about Arcania, but most of them are more or less "this is not Gothic". Is the game worth it on its own? I guess I could use the rest of the games for a giveaway, since I already own them here :P
javier0889: I keep hearing awful things about Arcania, but most of them are more or less "this is not Gothic". Is the game worth it on its own? I guess I could use the rest of the games for a giveaway, since I already own them here :P
Supposedly, it's better than this.
ErekoseDM: i perpetually get this message:

"The giveaway will be back on in a few minutes. We're sorry for the inconvenience. "

>_<
Ah, that's the stage before the one I posted about. When the GA is back on, there should be a message where you have to input your email address (unless you're already logged in), join the IndieGala Steam group and fill in a reCaptcha. /then click on "Redeem" and a popup will inform you an email has been sent yo you. Once that happens, treat it as any other IndieGala link and add it to your account.
ErekoseDM: i perpetually get this message:

>_<
Getcomposted: Ah, that's the stage before the one I posted about. When the GA is back on, there should be a message where you have to input your email address (unless you're already logged in), join the IndieGala Steam group and fill in a reCaptcha. /then click on "Redeem" and a popup will inform you an email has been sent yo you. Once that happens, treat it as any other IndieGala link and add it to your account.
i finally cleared that hurdle and saw like 18k keys available.
now im at the pathetic repetitious stage of F5 to have the key appear even though it says 'CLICK HERE for Frozen Hearth'.
>_<
at least i get to see IG's "IMPORTANT NOTE" each time . . . .

---
Victory! ^_^

it dropped me down the page to a new box with the link finally.
Post edited August 05, 2014 by ErekoseDM
javier0889: I keep hearing awful things about Arcania, but most of them are more or less "this is not Gothic". Is the game worth it on its own? I guess I could use the rest of the games for a giveaway, since I already own them here :P
I've watched my girlfriend play it, and whilst I have no experience with the Gothic universe(it's on the 'to play some day' list) it didn't look too bad to me and she really enjoyed it.

If you're just interested in the Gothic games, I'd suggest getting this bundle from Bundlestars rather than the one that contains Arcania and its stand-alone expansion :)
Tarnicus: I've watched my girlfriend play it, and whilst I have no experience with the Gothic universe(it's on the 'to play some day' list) it didn't look too bad to me and she really enjoyed it.

If you're just interested in the Gothic games, I'd suggest getting this bundle from Bundlestars rather than the one that contains Arcania and its stand-alone expansion :)
Thanks for that. Guess I'll buy the bundle anyway. And thanks for the reccomendation, but as I said I already have all the Gothic games we have here :)
ErekoseDM: i finally cleared that hurdle and saw like 18k keys available.
now im at the pathetic repetitious stage of F5 to have the key appear even though it says 'CLICK HERE for Frozen Hearth'.
>_<
at least i get to see IG's "IMPORTANT NOTE" each time . . . .

---
Victory! ^_^

it dropped me down the page to a new box with the link finally.
Yay! \O/
javier0889: Thanks for that. Guess I'll buy the bundle anyway. And thanks for the reccomendation, but as I said I already have all the Gothic games we have here :)
*curses my lack of comprehension when sleepless*

Has the Insomnia sale started yet? :P
State of Decay and DLC is 66% off on Steam.

and thanks to the guys for pointing me to FREE Expenderos and Space Hack on Steam!!