It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

skimmie: I had the exact same thing with Frozen Hearth. I even sent them an email about it.
I didn't get a reply yet, but I just logged out of my account (after I had clicked the link in the email and the frozen hearth icon had appeared in my inventory obviously), checked about an hour later and the link had appeared.

You people probably already know this, but these things often require your steam profile to be set to public.
Mine usually isn't but for these promos I set it to public, link the games and then set it back to private. Takes just a couple of minutes.
This worked for frozen hearth :D +1
Thanks a lot for the advice :)

Just found this website

http://indiegamebundles.com/category/active/

It has most bundles, freebies and good deals listed here :)
Post edited August 05, 2014 by CptFandango
CptFandango: This worked for frozen hearth :D +1
Nice! You're welcome.
What was the problem with the dlh.net games? didn't you get the steam link to work or did they not appear in your dlh.net inventory at all? It took me some playing around with these to get them to work as well..
CptFandango: This worked for frozen hearth :D +1
skimmie: Nice! You're welcome.
What was the problem with the dlh.net games? didn't you get the steam link to work or did they not appear in your dlh.net inventory at all? It took me some playing around with these to get them to work as well..
They are in my dlh.net inventory but when i go to the steam page via the links i get asked

"DLH.net is requesting permission to access the following:

Redeem and activate CD-Keys on your account"

then I click allow and nothing happens (says waiting for dlh.net... in my browser at the bottom) and sometimes it will go to a white screen and say this web page is not available.

Edit : now I can't get on dlh.net at all. Its probably just been really busy all afternoon because of the promo's? Possibly set an alarm to wake me up at a silly time and quickly try it then?
Post edited August 05, 2014 by CptFandango
CptFandango: They are in my dlh.net inventory but when i go to the steam page via the links i get asked

"DLH.net is requesting permission to access the following:

Redeem and activate CD-Keys on your account"

then I click allow and nothing happens (says waiting for dlh.net... in my browser at the bottom) and sometimes it will go to a white screen and say this web page is not available.

Edit : now I can't get on dlh.net at all. Its probably just been really busy all afternoon because of the promo's? Possibly set an alarm to wake me up at a silly time and quickly try it then?
That should be the final step. and if your profile is set to public it *should* work.
But I just tried and it took me a few retries to get on the page as well, although I did eventually manage access the page. From there on, just logging on took 2 more minutes. So yeah, it's REALLY slow atm :)
I checked Gamer's Gate, and they are selling the Steam Version as well. So I take it that means this games is a Steam only title? Gamer's Gate would generally offer a DRM-Free version if available, wouldn't they?

I can't work out the humble store. I know this game has DRM, but I can't find it. Dan Marshal, or something. How do I getthe DLC? Would be .. super strange for them to sell the game buy not the DLC.
HeDanny: I checked Gamer's Gate, and they are selling the Steam Version as well. So I take it that means this games is a Steam only title? Gamer's Gate would generally offer a DRM-Free version if available, wouldn't they?

I can't work out the humble store. I know this game has DRM, but I can't find it. Dan Marshal, or something. How do I getthe DLC? Would be .. super strange for them to sell the game buy not the DLC.
I think the only DRM is SteamWorks. And it's back to £9.99 on Steam. It does look like it's only available for Steam.
HeDanny: I checked Gamer's Gate, and they are selling the Steam Version as well. So I take it that means this games is a Steam only title? Gamer's Gate would generally offer a DRM-Free version if available, wouldn't they?
Yes, Binary Domain is a Steam-only title and, to be honest, GamersGate has a tendency to go with Steam offerings as of late. Now, there are exceptions (like Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky), but other games that are DRM-Free here (like Hotline Miami and Shadow Warrior) are Steam-only on GamersGate.

HeDanny: I can't work out the humble store. I know this game has DRM, but I can't find it. Dan Marshal, or something. How do I getthe DLC? Would be .. super strange for them to sell the game buy not the DLC.
I suppose you meant to say DLC, right? Seems like Humble Store doesn't sell the DLC for Binary Domain and you'd have to get it through Steam.
Thanks guys. That's a shame. I probably would have bought that one if I could get the DRM cheap as well.

.. oh damn.. I mean DLC. sheesh. In my defence (however fragile) it is very early here, and I am only on my second coffee.

No rush. I have the game already on xbox360. Was only interested in this one for future proofing. I'm sure it will go on sale again at some point. Hopefully with the DRM argh.. DLC included
Lately are starting to launch Steam versions of games that have DRM-free versions in any other store. Hotline Miami, Trine 2, Alan Wake, The Banner's Saga, Montague's Mount, 1849, The Last Door: Collector's Edition, etc.

Edit: Ninja'd.
Post edited August 05, 2014 by Lugamo
East india company and enclave are working on dlh.net now for anyone who was having problems before
It's now the turn of BundleStars of offering Nordic Games

- Red Faction games are at 90%
- Gothic 2, Gothic 3 Forsaken God, Gothic Universe at 75%
- Alan Wake (both parts) at 75%
and a few others, also:

Arcania & Gothic Bundle. 12:49 for
- Gothic
- Gothic II Gold Edition
- Gothic 3
- Gothic 3: Forsaken Gods Enhanced Edition
- Arcania
- ArcaniA: fall of Setarrif
Not sure if anyone said it yet but Wing commander 3 is free on origin right now
Darthprymus: Not sure if anyone said it yet but Wing commander 3 is free on origin right now
Foxworks, 4 hours ago
Darthprymus: Not sure if anyone said it yet but Wing commander 3 is free on origin right now
madth3: Foxworks, 4 hours ago
Yup was just coming back to delete it, my bad
CptFandango: East india company and enclave are working on dlh.net now for anyone who was having problems before
Thanks a lot for the heads up CptFandango, I finally got my key for East india Company. :)