It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Psyringe: ...
Grargar: ...
sorry, will never buy or post from them again.
Rise of Nations: Extended Edition, 20% off pre-order.
$15.99 or (of course) 15,99€.
Desura's Cheap End Bazaar May 2014 starts in about 10 minutes. Not sure what will be offered.
And the Cheap End Bazaar is underway. Have they done these before?
IAmSinistar: And the Cheap End Bazaar is underway. Have they done these before?
As far as I know, this is the first time they're doing this. I wonder how the prices will change in the upcoming hours.
Accatone: As far as I know, this is the first time they're doing this. I wonder how the prices will change in the upcoming hours.
Thanks, I hadn't noticed them doing it before either. From the posting about the promotion it seems like the popularity of the game drives its discount up or down. Not sure how that is measured, except maybe from how many views the game gets.
Did anyone already post about ShinyLoot's 101 Days of Summer Daily Deals?

Here's Day 1.

The Raven – Digital Deluxe Edition is 75% off ($7.50).
HypersomniacLive: Did anyone already post about ShinyLoot's 101 Days of Summer Daily Deals?
I don't recall hearing about it before, but I have to admit that SL has fallen off my radar since they compromised their DRM-free stance. Thanks for the info though!
HypersomniacLive: Did anyone already post about ShinyLoot's 101 Days of Summer Daily Deals?

Here's Day 1.

The Raven – Digital Deluxe Edition is 75% off ($7.50).
I did :D
Post edited May 30, 2014 by dyscode
Accatone: As far as I know, this is the first time they're doing this. I wonder how the prices will change in the upcoming hours.
IAmSinistar: Thanks, I hadn't noticed them doing it before either. From the posting about the promotion it seems like the popularity of the game drives its discount up or down. Not sure how that is measured, except maybe from how many views the game gets.
Isn't it the other way round? Devs can set the prices freely. and compete for front page coverage by enticing the most people to click their game and/or buy it?
Hmmmm...Altitude0: Lower & Faster is speaking to me :D
IAmSinistar: Thanks, I hadn't noticed them doing it before either. From the posting about the promotion it seems like the popularity of the game drives its discount up or down. Not sure how that is measured, except maybe from how many views the game gets.
Psyringe: Isn't it the other way round? Devs can set the prices freely. and compete for front page coverage by enticing the most people to click their game and/or buy it?
Perhaps it is. The news posting seems thin on hard info, at least to me. Looking at the main page now it looks like two new games have come on - Kilgazar and Ossuary - pushing off the endlessly bundled and discounted Micy Roll and the apparently not popular Puzzle Cubicle . Other than that and some slight reshuffling, has anyone noticed any changes?

Maybe our own adambiser, creator of Kilgazar, can tell us how it works.
IAmSinistar: Perhaps it is. The news posting seems thin on hard info, at least to me. Looking at the main page now it looks like two new games have come on - Kilgazar and Ossuary - pushing off the endlessly bundled and discounted Micy Roll and the apparently not popular Puzzle Cubicle . Other than that and some slight reshuffling, has anyone noticed any changes?

Maybe our own adambiser, creator of Kilgazar, can tell us how it works.
I don't know how the sale works, but "Mutant Colossus from Outer Space" looks pretty good!
Stooner: I don't know how the sale works, but "Mutant Colossus from Outer Space" looks pretty good!
[s]Yes it did, but apparently your mention of it pushed it off the sale page.[/s]

Oops - it's still there (or it's back again - I'm not sure which).
Post edited May 30, 2014 by mwb1100
Gothic Complete Collection (1,2,3 + Forsaken Gods, or as I like to call the last one, God-Forsaken Gothic) at ShinyLoot is a pretty good deal right now, 75% off (6.25$) and DRM-free.